alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

Posted (edited)

It's just the usual American foreign policy.

Meddle in a country for years to destabalise it, then put a puppet regime in place and control its resources.

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

It has been my idea for a while now that Trump isn't in the system, quite the opposite, he has been allowed to win by deliberately installing a flawed candidate, namely Hillary Clinton. Clinton had so much baggage that the election was in all essence, just about won by Trump if you ignore the popular vote. She was deliberately chosen to fail.

Trump will be the standard set in the future just why it is dangerous to have anyone outside the World Order in any sort of control.

In a way Trump is a part of it though he is likely completely oblivious to the fact, his uncontrollably is factored into the plan, he is simply however, a smack in the face for all those who dared try someone new. "That's what you get when you don't vote for who you are told to."

| predict more "checks and measures" will be put in place to make sure that the "wrong type of candidate" is never again allowed to stand for office.

Edited by rhydra

You could be on to something.

It is certainly worth wondering why the two candidates were Trump & Clinton.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:03 PM, alfredo79 said:

Hi.

I continue here the famous discussion about the belonging of Donald Trump to the system.

To not loose the wire of the speech, the link of the previous discussion.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=310857

Trump surely is too dumb to be part of any order. 

Posted (edited)

I watched part of that documentary, it certainly makes it clear that Trump is in the pocket of the Jews....but I had to switch off after twenty minutes, the amount of oily wretched dirty bastards made me feel physically nauseous.....all the scum and shit of the world seems to make an appearance in that video. There's only so much of this human filth I can stomach in one sitting.

Apologies for my tone, but I challenge anyone to watch that video and not start thinking we need a solution to this problem.

Edited by Truthspoon

there was a bit of a pop song played over some of the headlines he was flashing in that video and the lyrics went ''tell me why are we so blind to see?''

how the fuck are so many people still so blind?

Because they just don't have the intelligence to analyse the situation nor do they have good instincts to detect predators because they have lived in a fabricated artificial social cocoon for generations.

Unfortunately people are stupid and gullible. Literally like sheep. I know this will seem elitist but there's no other explanation for how these people get away with the things they do.

A smart well informed populace with good instincts for self-preservation would never tolerate this nonsense.

• Like 1

Because they just don't have the intelligence to analyse the situation nor do they have good instincts to detect predators because they have lived in a fabricated artificial social cocoon for generations.

Unfortunately people are stupid and gullible. Literally like sheep. I know this will seem elitist but there's no other explanation for how these people get away with the things they do.

A smart well informed populace with good instincts for self-preservation would never tolerate this nonsense.

I fear the sheep are going to get a very close shearing some time soon and many will end up in the abattoir. 

Stay light on your feet and keep your eyes and ears open.........Stupidity is never rewarded in the long term but always punished.

Trump is giving the neocons free reign but where is the opposition to that in the US political landscape?

Are sanders or clinton opposing that? No

They are all on the payroll

• Like 1