Jump to content
alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

Recommended Posts

On 5/16/2019 at 9:20 AM, size of light said:

 

In the grown-up world, people understand the only President who doesn't suck Israel's dick is a dead one.

 

Small, incremental steps...

 

He´s not making small incremental steps.  He´s an out and out Zionist with no concern for the majority of American people.  He could stop funding

Israel today, but he chooses not to, much to the detriment of decent American people. Shame on him.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JacksonsGhost said:

 

Controlled opposition that is all.  God help us all for whatever comes after Trump.

 

 

I once had a Mexican Standoff(Guns drawn no shooting) with a member of the Dixie Mafia.  I promise you they are most real.  We were trespassing near a grass airstrip they landed drugs and white lightning.  I held him at gunpoint after refusing to drop my weapon(.38 Special Snub Nose) as he ordered. His weapon(.357 Magnum 6") was held at his side and my friend inspired by my moxie picked up his rifle(.22 Magnum) and held him at bay too.


I then told him how things would go down from there as in we both leave this never happened.  He was one mean looking Bubba too.  Calling the law would not have been in their plans which is why I took the course I did.

I once stared out a Red Squirrel - vicious muthas and highly dangerous. They operate in large gangsin The Pine Forest at Formby Point by the beach.

 

Extremely aggressive and violent they are.

 

Squirrel, Animal, Animal Planet, Animal Themes, Animals

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think trump writes his own tweets.

Or if they are done by aides in the style of what he would write?

Edited by Aratron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Aides.

Same here i doubt he writes anything on Twitter 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aratron said:

Do you think trump writes his own tweets.

Or if they are done by aides in the style of what he would write?

 

Why wouldn't he write them himself?

 

It's his main form of public communication.

 

Loathe him as much as you like, but he's not fucking illiterate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, Golden Retriever said:

 

He´s not making small incremental steps.  He´s an out and out Zionist with no concern for the majority of American people.  He could stop funding

Israel today, but he chooses not to, much to the detriment of decent American people. Shame on him.

 

You replied to a post where I just explained that if he stopped funding Israel today he'd be dead tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, size of light said:

 

Why wouldn't he write them himself?

 

It's his main form of public communication.

 

Loathe him as much as you like, but he's not fucking illiterate.

No one said he was illiterate and why not try to use a more sophisticated parlance.

 

Your expletives are not required.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

No one said he was illiterate and why not try to use a more sophisticated parlance.

 

Your expletives are not required.

 

Then why are you claiming he doesn't write them himself?

 

It's not fucking hard and he has plenty of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, size of light said:

 

You replied to a post where I just explained that if he stopped funding Israel today he'd be dead tomorrow.

 

That sums it up then.

 

No point voting for any of them, unless they take out some life insurance!

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, size of light said:

 

Then why are you claiming he doesn't write them himself?

 

It's not fucking hard and he has plenty of time.

Why are you using swear words  again?

 

This idea that he tweets himself all the time is part of the illusion, part of what has been sold to republicans.

 

Him being different, not a politician tweeting directly to the American public about making America great again is bullshit.

 

Has transport infrastructure improved signifcantly?

 

Has he drained the swamp -no he's replenished it


Has he prosecuted HIlleary? _No he made a speech about how mush he respects her.

 

It's all bullshit., he's jsust another system stooge.

 

Edited by It'sallbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

No one said he was illiterate and why not try to use a more sophisticated parlance.

 

Your expletives are not required.

 

You think "muthas" is required to describe a squirrel?

 

Bullshit is a swear word. Your condescending hypocrisy is nauseating.

Edited by Rupert Ugo
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

This idea that he tweets himself all the time is part of the illusion, part of what has been sold to republicans.

 

Him being different, not a politician tweeting directly to the American public about making America great again is bullshit.

 

I'm pretty sure it's him, since the tone and syntax seems to have remained consistent for many years (since 2011 if you read and believe this Time article on his tweet history: http://time.com/5412016/donald-trump-realdonaldtrump-twitter-first-tweet/ ).

 

According to it, his cache' was plummeting around this period (TV show ratings collapsing, fourth bankruptcy etc.) and he discovered that by tweeting directly and injecting his own personality into them (originally they were written in the third person) he found his popularity rising again as he engaged in flame wars with Rosie O'Donnell etc.

 

Maybe he hand writes them nowadays and a staff member physically types them into twitter posts (and maybe somebody 'advises'/screens what goes out), but I can totally see him being a stickler for the exact language and syntax that goes out being his own, since it has proven so successful in the past.

 

Obama was a complete puppet and I doubt George W. Bush could form an original sentence (or spell it properly) after drugs and alcohol had fried his brain, but whether you despise him or not, give Trump a little credit for having a modicum of intelligence, independence of thought and savvy with the written word, as proven by his business background.

 

Or not, I don't care.

 

P.S. Sorry about all the cuss words, but don't you realise we all know what the 'bs' in your name means?

 

You sneakily plant the word 'bullshit' in my mind every time I see you post.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, size of light said:

 

I'm pretty sure it's him, since the tone and syntax seems to have remained consistent for many years (since 2011 if you read and believe this Time article on his tweet history: http://time.com/5412016/donald-trump-realdonaldtrump-twitter-first-tweet/ ).

 

According to it, his cache' was plummeting around this period (TV show ratings collapsing, fourth bankruptcy etc.) and he discovered that by tweeting directly and injecting his own personality into them (originally they were written in the third person) he found his popularity rising again as he engaged in flame wars with Rosie O'Donnell etc.

 

Maybe he hand writes them nowadays and a staff member physically types them into twitter posts (and maybe somebody 'advises'/screens what goes out), but I can totally see him being a stickler for the exact language and syntax that goes out being his own, since it has proven so successful in the past.

 

Obama was a complete puppet and I doubt George W. Bush could form an original sentence (or spell it properly) after drugs and alcohol had fried his brain, but whether you despise him or not, give Trump a little credit for having a modicum of intelligence, independence of thought and savvy with the written word, as proven by his business background.

 

Or not, I don't care.

 

P.S. Sorry about all the cuss words, but don't you realise we all know what the 'bs' in your name means?

 

You sneakily plant the word 'bullshit' in my mind every time I see you post.

Yeah that's ok mate I just don't know why you started using the f word just because I had a different opinion to you.

 

I could be completely wrong, my opinion is he may have sent some tweets himself but most are sent by his spin/pr team who will be expert at making it sound and read like he has tweeted them himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all comming out now

 

Trump and Kushner laundering money from Russian billionaires through Deutsche Bank.

 

I spoke of this along time ago.  Deutsche Bank has already been fined for laundering money for Russians.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yay another video by the Young Turks

 

with Chunk Fungi on the case it's destined to work out great

 

don't hold your breath :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×