Jump to content
alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ink said:

Wont bother with your "You are angry" thing anymore....as for some reason you cannot read lol

 

Personally I am fucking loving it lol.... :)

 

Lash out at you....No I am just bored with your continued, repetitive, indoctrinated puked posts which hold nothing of use for anyone of any individual thought.

You do not read others posts....you have an utterly fixed mind where you see nothing but that which you are programmed to.

You add to the demonic force via the above....and such you will not be again.

 

It is sad to feel.

 

:(

 

 

 

 

Well if my  posts are of no use  and rest of your abuse litany why did they cause such a violent angry reaction in you?

 

the idea triggered you deeply judging by your immediate abusive post in response.

 

you're not another nutter  ( the forum is full of them) obsessed with the purity of the white race?

 

dear, O dear! 

 

And here is the great irony - all those posters here  posting their white dribble and none of them know that Icke is actually a great fan and believer in a real, living  organic multicultural society.

 

Eternal Consciousness, oneness expressing itself in infinite  diversity!

 

That, he believes is the great multicultural  future for all of us.

 

and none of these idiots posting know this!

 

you've got to laugh! 

 

You still wont explain the demonic forces?

 

 

Is exposing white racists demonic? Is that what you are trying to say?

 

you seem totally fucked up.and confused.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Seanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Seanx said:

 

 

Well if my  posts are of no use  and rest of your abuse litany why did they cause such a violent angry reaction in you?

 

the idea triggered you deeply judging by your immediate abusive post in response.

 

you're not another nutter  ( the forum is full of them) obsessed with the purity of the white race?

 

dear, O dear! 

 

And here is the great irony - all those posters here  posting their white dribble and none of them know that Icke is actually a great fan and believer in a real, living  organic multicultural society.

 

Eternal Consciousness, oneness expressing itself in infinite  diversity!

 

That, he believes is the great multicultural  future for all of us.

 

and none of these idiots posting know this!

 

you've got to laugh! 

 

You still wont explain the demonic forces?

 

 

Is exposing white racists demonic? Is that what you are trying to say?

 

you seem totally fucked up.and confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the actual issue is sean x .... you have nothing to say.

 

No thoughts which are of your own.

 

You just repeat the same over and over .... even though I have answered you, you cannot read it nor consider it!

 

So you post the same thing again and again....NPC stuck in a never ending for each loop

 

lmfao :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ink said:

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

:)

 

Lol! 

 

Keep your demons to yourself, eh mate! 

 

Nothing to be seen here!

 

next time, don’t let yourself be  triggered by my posts.

 

take a few deep breaths - and then, like  Icke,  rejoice in the great multicultural society we are living in now and even more in the future.

 

thats a great positive note to end off on!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ink said:

See the actual issue is sean x .... you have nothing to say.

 

No thoughts which are of your own.

 

You just repeat the same over and over .... even though I have answered you, you cannot read it nor consider it!

 

So you post the same thing again and again....NPC stuck in a never ending for each loop

 

lmfao :)

 

No , buddy the problem is that my ideas make you very angry. 

 

I wonder why?

 

As for you, I had yet to read a single idea from you  on this forum.

 

zero.

 

nothing at all that would further one understanding of the ideas icke talks about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seanx said:

No , buddy the problem is that my ideas make you very angry. 

 

No seanx they don't....and that is because YOU have no ideas lol....not angry, more amused :)

 

3 minutes ago, Seanx said:

I wonder why?

 

Yes I am certain that YOU wonder why about near everything lol :)

 

4 minutes ago, Seanx said:

As for you, I had yet to read a single idea from you  on this forum.

 

zero.

 

Then you haven't read any of my posts which does not surprise me....As it would seem that you can't read words and comprehend them! lol :)

 

6 minutes ago, Seanx said:

nothing at all that would further one understanding of the ideas icke talks about.

 

Again read the line .... "Then you haven't read any of my posts which does not surprise me....As it would seem that you can't read words and comprehend them! lol :)"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

 

No seanx they don't....and that is because YOU have no ideas lol....not angry, more amused :)

 

 

Yes I am certain that YOU wonder why about near everything lol :)

 

 

Then you haven't read any of my posts which does not surprise me....As it would seem that you can't read words and comprehend them! lol :)

 

 

Again read the line .... "Then you haven't read any of my posts which does not surprise me....As it would seem that you can't read words and comprehend them! lol :)"

 

I have. Mostly  dribble.

 

Clearly written by an egomaniac who has to write in an incomprehensible manner to hide, I presume  that he has nothing of any consequence to say.

 

Otherwise why write in such a ridiculous manner.

 

you now, mate would be better trying to understand why my posts against all the  SELF -DECLARED white supremacists on here triggers you so violently.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Seanx said:

 

I have. Mostly  dribble.

 

Clearly written by an egomaniac who has to write in an incomprehensible manner to hide, I presume  that he has nothing of any consequence to say.

 

Otherwise why write in such a ridiculous manner.

 

you now, mate would be better trying to understand why my posts against all the  SELF -DECLARED white supremacists on here triggers you so violently.

 

 

Show me one which you cannot comprehend and I shall attempt to put it into ....... words which you maybe able to read :)

 

and still with the "Your so angry" when I am actually laughing :) Not with you by the way more at :0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Show me one which you cannot comprehend and I shall attempt to put it into ....... words which you maybe able to read :)

 

and still with the "Your so angry" when I am actually laughing :) Not with you by the way more at :0

 

Well , at least you agree that it is great that our future lies in a great, real multicultural society that icke talks so eloquently about.

 

as for your ideas on here, who could be bothered.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seanx said:

as for your ideas on here, who could be bothered.

 

Ok....that is something we can agree on....it is not, nor has it ever been, my right or privilege to declare my considerations as thoughts which 'others' should consider.

 

In fact I would find it extremely wrong if I imposed upon any awareness to implement my thoughts within their conception of 'life'.

 

But it is correct to proffer the experiences which I have had to another for their 'view'.

 

12 minutes ago, Seanx said:

Well , at least you agree that it is great that our future lies in a great, real multicultural society that icke talks so eloquently about.

 

Not wishing to sound like a twat .... but when have I agreed to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seanx said:

 

Of course , idiot you haven’t agreed to it.

 

because it is that which triggered your original violent response.

 

Now: it wasn’t too hard conning the real motivation of your angry response out of you.

 

you guys are all the same!

 

 

 

Well gee wizz....you really have zero idea of me or what I stand for lol

 

It is just straight back to your indoctrinated concepts and impregnated beliefs....lmfao

 

:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Well gee wizz....you really have zero idea of me or what I stand for lol

 

It is just straight back to your indoctrinated concepts and impregnated beliefs....lmfao

 

:)

 

Fine so you do agree  that it is great that our future lies in a great, diverse multicultural society.

 

well done. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seanx said:

 

Fine so you do agree  that it is great that our future lies in a great, diverse multicultural society.

 

well done.

 

lol....No I dont and that is not where this realm is going.......it will not be 'going' anywhere into which it could become anything!

 

Really it won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ink said:

 

lol....No I dont and that is not where this realm is going.......it will not be 'going' anywhere into which it could become anything!

 

Really it won't.

 

Of course you fucking don’t.

 

and that the REAL reason  that my posts  and VEs driving fuckers like you so mad.

 

as I said, Scratch the surface of you guys and you find the real infection!

 

stop wasting my time

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seanx said:

 

Of course you fucking don’t.

 

and that the REAL reason  that my posts  and VEs driving fuckers like you so mad.

 

as I said, Scratch the surface of you guys and you find the real infection!

 

stop wasting my time

 

But but but but seanx....you don't drive me mad....YOU make me laugh lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ink said:

 

But but but but seanx....you don't drive me mad....YOU make me laugh lol :)

 

And you sunshine make me laugh - because it is so fucking easy to suss out your real motivation.

 

your real trigger.

 

A few questions here and there - and you guys fall for it.

 

the bigger the egomaniac - the easier it is! Eh, mr. ink!

 

lets keep Britain white!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I see mr. screamingale has given me points for spamming abuse and removed the abuse.

 

fine. 

 

though the strange thing is the over 10 abusive posts directed at me on that thread seem to be fine and have not being removed.

 

 

isnt that amazing!

 

i don’t mind being penalized and the abuse removed but maybe you might like, sir  to be fair to me and VE and remove all the abusing posts directed at us.

 

if not shouldnt you go , mr screamingale ?

 

Or this forum will end up like the last one where the race haters are protected. 

 

 

Edited by Seanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You should actually be banned along with vancity

 

You are the only two posters here who regularly insult people based upon their race and cultural background 

 

But because you are doing it to white people you seem to think its OK 

 

Over the last page Ink has had a taste of this and did very well to remain calm and civil 

 

Well done Ink 

 

* edit * and with that I return to my break from posting :) 

 

Columbo can teach you alot about dealing with dishonesty :) 

 

 

Edited by MrA
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

#icebae :) 

Edited by MrA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrA said:

You should actually be banned along with vancity

 

You are the only two posters here who regularly insult people based upon their race and cultural background 

 

But because you are doing it to white people you seem to think its OK 

 

Over the last page Ink has had a taste of this and did very well to remain calm and civil 

 

Well done Ink 

 

* edit * and with that I return to my break from posting :) 

 

Columbo can teach you alot about dealing with dishonesty :) 

 

 

 

Not only to whites Mr A, I am mixed race which I have mentioned several times, but it does not seem to bother them, what they do not like is others having a choice it seems unless it fits their narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Seanx said:

'help us crush white people'' .

 

there you go again.  You think this is all about white people.

 

they want to crush everybody.

 

They want to take the divine connection out of EVERY HUMAN being so they become controllable unconscious machines.

 

but you seem to think it is only the white man.

 

you didn't listen to my post at all did you sean?

 

it isn't just about enslaving white people no; it is about enslaving everyone

 

but the cabal can't do that on their own so they have to factionalise the workers and then set different sections of the workers against each other and that is what identity politics is all about and ID politics is not all about race sean

 

For example they are radicalising women against men in the orchestrated 'battle of the sexes' and they are mobilising LGBT people against what they call 'hetreronormative' people ie coupling pairs of heterosexual people. They have even set feminists against trans people!

 

They are also working hard to set christians and muslims against each other in what they call a 'clash of civilisations' so they are driving wedges between people on  lines of gender, religion, sexual preference, gender identity, race and so on

 

Its all part of the same divide and conquer strategy sean and i have spoken about all of these aspects. Its only you who cannot get off the topic of race and trump. What you are doing is very tedious and transparent and if i can see through it others will too

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ink said:

Amazing....How and where do you get the below from the above????

 

he does it by constantly twisting what people say to try and misrepresent them; if he was an honest person at his core he would not seek to constantly do that

 

he's fundamentally hiding something. I suggest that what he is hiding is his true ideological intentions which he seeks to mask through projecting his own hostility onto others while hiding his true intentions behind virtue signalling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the constant battering of the minds eye is allowed to continue it will only drive people away from debate, what the forum needs is creativity a new way of seeing how things might be, and the best way to achieve this is to remove those who are creating constant resolution within the hive integrity, or ceasing to debate from the negativity within.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ink said:

You....NPC Seanx....see NOTHING lol

 

NO actual consideration of thought. Nothing....and sadly YOU will see nothing after your contribution to demonic forces :(

 

I laugh in your face, as you make me comprehend why I will always stand against such robotic stupidity as yours.

 

There is something to consider about sean and vancity

 

vancity says his parents came from kenya and moved to canada. There is cause for people in kenya to be very upset with the british establishment because of colonialism. If vancity wants to speak about that aspect I would be interested to hear because I believe in the territorial sovereingty of the kenyan people

 

If however in discussing that history he was to use the term 'the british' i would step in and say 'hold on a second vancity it isn't the british people who were behind the invasion of kenya it was the freemasonic elite who control britain'

 

Now he might say that it was soldiery made up of british people who enforced the rule of those freemasonic elite but i would then have to point out to him how the freemasonic elite constantly recruited people who they had conquered. This is how they managed to fill their army with contingents of african soldiers, of indian sepoys, of sihks, of fijians, of gurkhas, of scottish highlanders and so on because all of these people had been defeated under the same process

 

So what happened in the scottish highlands was that they defeated the highlanders in battle using greater firepower. Then they swept across the highlands shooting any men they saw in highland dress and raping any women they came across whilst burning the  buildings that belonged to any of the highlanders that had joined the rising as well as driving the livestock that was the mainstay of the highland economy out of the highlands leaving people destitute

 

They also forfeitted the lands of people involved in the rising. An asylum hospital in edinburgh for example was built using the funds forfeited after the 45 rising. This led to famines and then the british army came through offering people three square meals a day if they took the kings shilling. So many people joined no doubt with the intentions of sending the money they made back to their families in the highlands. They were then used as cannon fodder and bled dry in a series of imperialist wars

 

So consider that vancity may have an axe to grind as part of an old score to settle but what i'd say to him is to not latch onto simplistic historical narratives given to him by the ID politics neo-marxist professors who are trying to make people wage war against their own countries and instead he should recognise imperialism as part of a wider freemasonic empire and that the regular people of the british isles are as much victims of that process as everyone else because the same thing was done to the english before it was done to the highland scots when the english were invaded and conquered in 1066. All of their belongings were inventorised by william the conquerors jewish administrators in the 'doomsday book' and they were taxed under the 'exchequer' set up the jewish administrators and they were organised into landless peasants under fuedalism.

 

Sean was posting in a thread someone started about ireland and he was using the term 'the british' so i corrected him and said that it was the freemasonic elite and that the orange lodges were all freemasonic. So sean may also have an axe to grind due to past colonialist wrongs. Both vancity and seans desire to see britain be destroyed may trace back to these factors

 

But here's the thing. I have sympathies with both the kenyan people AND the irish people i'm just cautioning them against laying the blame on their fellow workers in britain and i'm saying they should look a little deeper and see that really the whole process is being driven by the same old elite bloodlines as is the ID politics psyop to divide and rule the workers

Edited by muir
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×