alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

Posted (edited)

Also just two days ago I notice vancity.calling muir an insecure.white.snowflake because he happened to have an.opinion on.something 

And that is acceptable how ? 

If I was to refer to vancity as an.ungrateful spear chucking nigger because he happened to have a political.opinion I disagree with is that OK now ?  Of course it fucking isnt

And so you will find that people herw are trying their absolute best NOT to descend.into that kind of thing and instead continually attempt to steer the dicussion into.the realm.of ideas and.philosophy 

I for one have spent a.considerable.amount of time.attempting to discuss the ideas surrounding Islam and I.believe I have the right to do so while I still.can.

And not once do I turn it into an iasue of race or skin because its not about that its about IDEAS 

And in return for two years solid the.majority of what I got.back in response was either " thats racist that.islamaphobic thats.wrong thats because you are a zionist " and on and on ! 

And you know the.person who was trying the hardest to police my thoughts and language ? 

Yes thats right ! One of the.duo who.thinks its.perfectly.acceptable to show.prejudice and contempt.for.people.based on RACE ALONE 

Edited by MrA

I think it is great that members who preach the message of infinte love reflect the same in the manner of their posting style. You know who you are.

Posted (edited)

https://www.watchtheyard.com/deltas/first-black-general-military-delta-sigma-theta/

858 Shares

Did you know that a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc was the first Black woman General in the United States Army ?

Hazel Johnson-Brown became the first black female general in the United States Army in 1979 and was the first black chief of the United States Army Nurse Corps.

Gen. Johnson-Brown was born in 1927 in West Chester, Pennsylvania. As a young woman in the 1940s, she applied to the West Chester School of Nursing but was rejected because she was black. This did not stop her from her dream of nursing, in 1947 she moved to New York City, and enrolled in the Harlem Hospital School of Nursing.

In 1955, right after President Truman banned segregation in the armed services, Johnson-Brown enlisted in the Army. By 1960, she had become a first lieutenant and joined the Army’s Nursing Corps where she served as a staff nurse in Japan and Chief nurse in Korea.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/female-general-woman-lead-us-military-combat-command/story?id=39091580

Edited by The Apprentice

A true test of someone's character is if whatever they say on a forum, they can also say the exact same thing in person. And yes, that includes ad hominems.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Seanx said:

You don’t fool anybody. 

You know, I know and all your mates know what your real idealogy intentions are : to keep Britain white and you hide behind the idea that you are fighting the Elite!

you don’t give a dam about the elite and their agenda.

'to keep britain white'

you mean to avoid the genocide of the people of these isles sean?

its amazing to watch you try and twist your desire to genocide a target population into something moral. It isn't moral sean. You are not the good guy. It is hateful to want to remove a people of any skin colour. let go of your hate man and learn to tolerate people and accept them

I accept all skin colours of the world as part of a beautiful and diverse species. It is you who cannot accept that and seeks to force a change on the world. You are the extremist. nature did not make a mistake. The mistake is the hate in your heart

Edited by muir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, muir said:

'to keep britain white'

you mean to avoid the genocide of the people of these isles sean?

its amazing to watch you try and twist your desire to genocide a target population into something moral. It isn't moral sean. You are not the good guy. It is hateful to want to remove a people of any skin colour. let go of your hate man and learn to tolerate people and accept them

I accept all skin colours of the world as part of a beautiful and diverse species. It is you who cannot accept that and seeks to force a change on the world. You are the extremist. nature did not make a mistake. The mistake is the hate in your heart

Lol!

you accept all colours .. you just don’t want them here!! 

And then this statement, the rally cry of the closet racist.  

What every supporter of  Apartheid in SA used to rant:

nature did not make a mistake.’

care to explain that.

are you telling us that nature does not want us to mix??

and you call me an extremist? 

My  ideas are very clear. You can read them perfectly described in icke’s , ‘Perception, Deception’.

This is a battle for the control of human consciousness by  aspects of consciousness that want to separate it away from Source.

It has fuck all to do with a persons race, colour or ethnicity.

and yet this is the ridiculous  level  most of you guys are still struck at.

Obsessing with fucking skin colour .

Kids stuff.

as icke says at the  end Of the  book, why dont you guys like you  WAKE UP.  

Stop identifying with the body/mind suit you are wearing.

( EVERYTHING  the elite does is to get you to believe that you ARE this body/mind suit and nothing us)

And start identifying  with the AWARENESS behind the ‘suit’.

you are not white.

Or black or any colour.

You are THAT behind all the forms. 

And yet all you you guys are obsessed with keeping your race white!

Edited by Seanx

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, QuodHumana said:

Mods, please close this thread. It's going nowhere.

Hi buddy,  sorry to upset you by talking about Dave icke ideas on his own forum.

maybe if you are so upset you should buy yourself a tabloid newspaper instead.

Trump, Epstein and co and all the other Elite  are symptoms of the CORE problem: our total misindentification with out body/mind self instead of true consciousness.

icke must think this is important as most of his 300 or 400 page book deals with this misidentification.

sorry if this bores you. 

Edited by Seanx

2 hours ago, Seanx said:

you are not white.

What am I then?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

What am I then?

Read dave icke’s ‘Perception, Deception’ and he will tell you exactly who you are.

It’s  strange you have to even ask.

Edited by Seanx

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Seanx said:

It’s  strange you have to even ask.

What makes you say that?

Are you one of Big Dave Ickey's superfans who verbatim repeats all of his opinions without analysing it for yourself?

Edited by It'sallbs

49 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

What makes you say that?

Are you one of Big Dave Ickey's superfans who verbatim repeats all of his opinions without analysing it for yourself?

I notice everybody who gives that answers does so because they know fuck all about what icke actually writes about.

is that you, buddy?

of course it is.

That’s why you asked that  ridiculous question: what am I if I am not white!

As an arsenal football fan, when I go to their forum - and this may fucking surprise you - I post about football.

and, hold on to your hats, when I go onto the Dave icke forum, I like to TALK ABOUT DAVE ICKES IDEAS.

you might do that now and then. 

16 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

What am I then?

Why don’t you tell me what you think of ickes answer to that question?

7 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

What am I then?

How sad is this?

Another guy who knows fuck all about icke’s work but still trolls his forum.

dont you find your ignorance  a wee bit embarrassing!

Go on.

Tell us something about ickes ideas on this question?

anything at all.......

anything????

12 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

What am I then?

Would you stop spamming this forum?

just because you are clueless about ickes work, does not mean you can also spam his forum?

Posted (edited)

Why don't you just once back up something you have said?

You are not going to wriggle out of it you made a statement -back it up

What am I then?

Edited by It'sallbs

2 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Why don't you just once back up something you have said?

You are not going to wriggle out of it you made a statement -back it up

What am I then?

Would you stop spamming this forum?

just because you are clueless about ickes work, does not mean you can also spam his forum?

if you genuinely interested in this question, read ickes Perception, Deception, or any of recent books  and I will gladly discuss it.

which books of his have you read?

if not, stop spamming his forum.  Ignorance is not a virtue. 

Once again Sean X refuses to answer a polite question following one of his assertions and hurls abuse.

29 minutes ago, Seanx said:

if you genuinely interested in this question, read ickes Perception, Deception, or any of recent books  and I will gladly discuss it.

I'm not, you made a statement and when politely asked refused to back it up with anything other than your normal immature abuse.