alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

Just now, MrA said:

Oh ok so.its OK to ask.private foreign agents to.investigate.your political.rivals

Got it * loopy*

Well Trump did plenty of that and got away with it, so what are you complaining about.

48 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

selling his books.

self employment.  Something you always go on about.

Selling books ? Lol

How can he be self.employed if he is working full time for govt ? 

Or do you mean like every other grifter in govt he gets kick backs from changing public policy in favor of his donors ? 

Lol @ selling books made him a multi.millionaire

49 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Well Trump did plenty of that and got away with it, so what are you complaining about.

No the question is why you do want Trump to be impeached for crimes that Joe Biden and his son committed ? 

Truth is even though the whole thing is a farce and its really the black cube brigade who win every election you still know and so does everyone else that not one of your.dem.candidates has a hope in hell of beating Trump.in 2020

The only.one who.might stand a chance is Tulsi Gabbard and she is being rejected by her own party because shes waaaaay to.normal for their liking 

What a freak show you have lined up to run against Trump its hilarious 

And please vancity do.me a favor.and stop.pretending you are non partisan

Its very tiresome isnt it

I admit to not really having knowledge of the current political interactions in the states .... nor here in the Uk .... as I consider it all a puppet / muppet show!

But I just did a search ( I even used sodding Google, whom I detest ) for "illegal actions by trump" .... and the returned results do not list anything?

There would seem to be a great deal of 'personal thoughts' but no actual list!

So while I couldn't give two hoots .... is there a 'list' of actions which are illegal, in the States, which this president has done and no other president did?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

57 minutes ago, ink said:

I admit to not really having knowledge of the current political interactions in the states .... nor here in the Uk .... as I consider it all a puppet / muppet show!

But I just did a search ( I even used sodding Google, whom I detest ) for "illegal actions by trump" .... and the returned results do not list anything?

So while I couldn't give two hoots .... is there a 'list' of actions which are illegal, in the States, which this president has done and no other president did?

It could be that the NwO put Trump in so they can do a final.data gather on those who will be less likely to comply

Bit like a very elaborate investigation into the success of the overal programming agenda 

so when the nwo look at the data and see trump with 70% approval rating,

they think "shit all the programming, all the toxins we have done hasn't worked?" 

Untitled8.jpg

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

they think "shit all the programming, all the toxins we have done hasn't worked?" 

Untitled8.jpg

Pretty.much

Which is why they have done the same to every nation when that nation steps.away from the program

You can go to.Brazil , Italy , North America , England , Australia and its all the same.script

People who wont comply are Nazi bigots and probably lots of phobes as well 

Its all the same 

I mean seriously imagine having the same political opinions as Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton but thinking you arw part of some massive grassroots resistance 

Total sham 

21 hours ago, ink said:

Trump was found guilty of "obstruction of justice" during the Russian probe.

Just for some context, Bill Clinton was impeached for the same thing "obstruction of justice"

Now the major difference is that Clinton was obstructing questions about his sex life, while Trump was obstructing investigations into his collusion with Russia.  Now which is a more serious act ?

They are currently obstructing this Ukraine investigation by the House of Representatives, which again is illegal.

Trump has also supposedly broken the law  in terms of the emoluments clause, whereby a president cannot profit from foreign governments.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763

Now as for the current Ukraine scandal, it is against the law for a president to ask foreign governments to help in his election, which Trump did by DIRECTLY ASKING THE UKRAINE PRESIDENT to investigate BIDEN, his main political rival.

Now there are ways that they can work legally around this by reaching out to PRIVATE investigation firms, which in reality likely have strong connections to government officials, but Trump was either too stupid or too brazen, or both, to even do this, he went directly to the President. Illegal.

Now I am under no illusions that the Democrats are doing this because they "respect the laws"   They are doing this purely for political gain, but this doesn't mean that Trump has not broken the law. I believe he has, on multiple occasions.

IMO his obstruction of Justice in the Russia investigation deserve impeachment.

The real question is do the Democrats have others backing them in this impeachment inquiry, or are they doing this entirely on their own.  Before now the Democrats have refused to impeach Trump, even though there was plenty of reason to, so the question is WHY NOW ?

It could either be

a) this latest transgression by Trump is the straw that broke the camels back, and the Democrats are finally stepping up to the plate and doing what they should have done long before    or

b) the Democrats are being backed by certain elements of the Republican party, likely some Zionists as well as pressure to get Trump to move on Iran

So either the Democrats are moving forward on their own, or their leadership has been told to move forward, ie Given the OK, where they had not been given the greenlight before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled8.jpg

Trump doesn't have a 70% approval rating.   He has record low approvals.

His approval rating is currently 37% according to the below poll

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/01/trumps-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-but-most-still-oppose-impeachment-cnbc-survey-finds.html

historically Trumps approval is worse than all of  Obama, Bush, and Clinton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

to be honest though approval ratings dont really prove anything one way or another.

George Bush had the highest approval ratings of any recent president at 90% shortly after 911, but he also dipped to a low of 25%, the lowest of any president since Nixon.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, MrA said:

Pretty.much

No not pretty much.  Trump is not a popular president. PERIOD.  No amount of right wing NPC "orange man good" propaganda will change that. He has not reached approval ratings as high as Obama, Bush, Clinton, BUsh sr., or Reagan.

He was outvoted by Clinton supporters , even with record low turnout from both sides, because both candidates sucked.  He is not popular.  He just has a core of fanatical delusional supporters who cannot see truth or reality if it stared them in the face. They are living in a fantasy land.

18 hours ago, MrA said:

Which is why they have done the same to every nation when that nation steps.away from the program

You can go to.Brazil , Italy , North America , England , Australia and its all the same.script

People who wont comply are Nazi bigots and probably lots of phobes as well 

Its all the same 

But NONE of those countries have "stepped away from the program"   They are all embracing it.

"People who wont comply" ?   That is laughable.  They are all following the script to a tee.  How are any of these people "opposing the NWO"

You seem to think that being a racist bigot somehow equates to "non compliance to the NWO"  😂

No Mr.Anderson I suggest to you that the exact opposite is true.  The gameplan written out by the NWO is one of conflict and strife amongst different demographic groups.

18 hours ago, MrA said:

I mean seriously imagine having the same political opinions as Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton but thinking you arw part of some massive grassroots resistance 

Total sham 

Imagine having the same political opinions as

Benjamin Netanyahu

Sheldon Adelson

Rupert Murdoch

The freemasonic order of the Klu Klux Klan

Ayn Rand

Milton Friedman

Adolph Hitler

Eugenics Society

The Kochs

Is that a grass roots movement ?  🤣   Are these people  "resisting the NWO"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

No not pretty much.  Trump is not a popular president. PERIOD.  No amount of right wing NPC "orange man good" propaganda will change that. He has not reached approval ratings as high as Obama, Bush, Clinton, BUsh sr., or Reagan.

He was outvoted by Clinton supporters , even with record low turnout from both sides, because both candidates sucked.  He is not popular.  He just has a core of fanatical delusional supporters who cannot see truth or reality if it stared them in the face. They are living in a fantasy land.

But NONE of those countries have "stepped away from the program"   They are all embracing it.

"People who wont comply" ?   That is laughable.  They are all following the script to a tee.  How are any of these people "opposing the NWO"

You seem to think that being a racist bigot somehow equates to "non compliance to the NWO"  😂

No Mr.Anderson I suggest to you that the exact opposite is true.  The gameplan written out by the NWO is one of conflict and strife amongst different demographic groups.

Imagine having the same political opinions as

Benjamin Netanyahu

Sheldon Adelson

Rupert Murdoch

The freemasonic order of the Klu Klux Klan

Ayn Rand

Milton Friedman

Adolph Hitler

Eugenics Society

The Kochs

Is that a grass roots movement ?  🤣   Are these people  "resisting the NWO"

Jesus.man you are so partisan you should change your.name to.Moses

Edited by MrA

And I was talking about people.vancity not politicians or slackademics 

People.step.away from.the program.and exactly what you just.did happens

Did.you see it ? Did you see what you said ? 

Thanks for proving my point

3 minutes ago, MrA said:

Jesus.man you are so partisan you should change your.name to.Moses

No man. Your arguments are just weak. It comes with the territory of being a Trump sycophant.  Feelings matter more than facts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vancity Eagle said:

No man. Your arguments are just weak. It comes with the territory of being a Trump sycophant.  Feelings matter more than facts.

I see CNN got you pumped this.morning

Just now, MrA said:

And I was talking about people.vancity not politicians or slackademics 

People.step.away from.the program.and exactly what you just.did happens

Did.you see it ? Did you see what you said ? 

Thanks for proving my point

So please tell me which people are "not going along"  and what it is they are doing that is "not going along"

Are you actually telling me that people who support Trump or Bolsonaro are "resisting the NWO"   Or that anybody being called a "racist" is actually opposing the elites agenda,  because that is essentially the weak argument that you are attempting to make.  So please make your case.

• Like 1

Just now, Vancity Eagle said:

So please tell me which people are "not going along"  and what it is they are doing that is "not going along"

Are you actually telling me that people who support Trump or Bolsonaro are "resisting the NWO"   Or that anybody being called a "racist" is actually opposing the elites agenda,  because that is essentially the weak argument that you are attempting to make.  So please make your case.

Whats the point when you get a brain reset every couple of days and then its hidee ho back around the goldfish bowl

thanks Trump !  You are doing a great job for the oligarchs

"fighting the deep state" my ass

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

is that all you've got? 

taxation?

if i won 170 million on the lottery the first question i'd ask the advisors, "how do i pay less tax?"

Untitled8.jpg

so trump sends in troops, "the stooge"

trump removes troops, "the fraudulent stooge"

TDS is full effect.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1