alfredo79

Trump is part of the New World Order

lamaj iggohsahk.

but shush cos Q says so. trust the plan.

Edited by Given To Fly

1581661157937.jpg.7d522d6b4fa683fcf8ed84b1eae5b11e.jpg

Well honey badgers don't take shit from snakes, Donald. Seriously though, his snake speech came to mind when I read this.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:00 AM, ty.shakleford said:

I didn't notice the teeth.  I was too busy looking at Pelosi's demon possessed eyes, they looked so black and dilated.  Or maybe it was just my imagination?

84023898_10218570258181497_172894715954331648_n.jpg

she's a wrong'un and all. she seems under the influence of something all the time. and yes her eyes are frightening.

With Grenell Appointment, the Israel Lobby’s Foothold on US Intelligence Grows Even Stronger

With Richard Grenell now overseeing all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, Israel’s influence over the U.S. intelligence community has reached new and troubling heights.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/richard-grenell-israel-lobby-us-intelligence/265181/

Edited by alfredo79

Posted (edited)

i have hope if noone else does

Untitled8.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka

On 2/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, Given To Fly said:

after another sleepless night i stayed up to watch the state of the union address, mostly to see if there were any 'slips'. and indeed there was and it was from the main man himself. donald trump's mask literally slipped, and he revealed, if only for a second, his true reptilian self with his shapeshifting fangs. so i recorded it and uploaded it to youtube.

what do you think ? how can this be described as anything else ?

hopefully a wake-up call to those deluded  Q / QAnons.

man's white eye make-up and now perfect teeth. what a guy.

donald trup eyes teeth.jpg

Posted (edited)

Can you stop patronizing us with this clever little twist on what TDS is - TDS is for never trumpers and best exemplified in the trash stream media - we are deeply split here because there are those of us who realise he is not at all perfect and a bit of a twit on twitter - but we see him getting trashed-in by ABSOLUTELY EVERY MSM PROPAGANDA OUTLET BAR ONE!!

So when we see a man who has pulled out of the paris climate accord, clamped down on immigration, brought manufacturing back, took the fight to China, ended Barack Obama's 'generation war' with ISIS within months of being sworn in, disregarded political correctness, openly dectared himself as NATIONALIST (before that word got twisted by the liberals)... and a whole list of others - then we do get mightily cross with other truthers who see him as the devil!!

All those boxes and you treat him like the filthstream media - YOU ARE THE ONES WITH TDS BECAUSE YOU BEHAVE JUST THE SAME AS UNHINGED LIBERALS.

appalling.

594195af54eeae418243d877_GettyImages-105

They are LAUGHING at you.

There are obviously 'plants' in this place going by the name of 'truther', and the attitude towards Trump is the first thing I look at in that regard.

Edited by dana

Posted (edited)

b2ac9ca12dfbe97f1587f79982669b82

hillary-harvey.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Said it many times, why didnt these feminists blow the whistle on Harvey? And they have all deserted him, not one came to his defence.

* several hundred thousand pics like this of Harvey with all the stars, bigging it up with him.

Edited by northern star

Posted (edited)

in this thread you attitude equates coronavirus = trump. every awful thing that can be done to human beings = trump. is this the message you are so passionate to convey, as it is the message you are conveying. ok, it is. but perhaps reconsider if it is not.

that sounds fishy...what evil has oprah to unleash on humans if she were to come in 2024, and why 2024, did i miss any important tidbit? is the new king? is it for her that this is all being done? i am letting my imagination over run.

>You're lost or a plant and you're blocked.

The other thing was - it's not the good people of China it's the party - NO, the people of China won't rise up so they are equally responsible, they are worse than capitalists and as long as the party are making them richer they will always put that first.

I maintain China are to blame.

Edited by dana

1 hour ago, dana said:

Can you stop patronizing us with this clever little twist on what TDS is - TDS is for never trumpers and best exemplified in the trash stream media - we are deeply split here because there are those of us who realise he is not at all perfect and a bit of a twit on twitter - but we see him getting trashed-in by ABSOLUTELY EVERY MSM PROPAGANDA OUTLET BAR ONE!!

So when we see a man who has pulled out of the paris climate accord, clamped down on immigration, brought manufacturing back, took the fight to China, ended Barack Obama's 'generation war' with ISIS within months of being sworn in, disregarded political correctness, openly dectared himself as NATIONALIST (before that word got twisted by the liberals)... and a whole list of others - then we do get mightily cross with other truthers who see him as the devil!!

All those boxes and you treat him like the filthstream media - YOU ARE THE ONES WITH TDS BECAUSE YOU BEHAVE JUST THE SAME AS UNHINGED LIBERALS.

appalling.

There are obviously 'plants' in this place going by the name of 'truther', and the attitude towards Trump is the first thing I look at in that regard.

dana, this is not a trump thread. please dont derail this thread, pushing people to discuss and argue and attacking people over trump. usa is not the only country affected in this threads discussion and trump isnt the only political leader involved in the events that are unfolding.

if you do sincerely care, about what this thread is trying to address as a whole and the world as a whole, which i believe you do,  please give a helping hand, if not let go. please.

1 hour ago, dana said:

appalling.

so again, plants=trump. is that what you wish to imply dana? i think you know that we dont really have almost any ammunition against the torture thats been rolled out against all humans, truther or not, and most of them not, but lets atleast give it a try. if you are not interested for whatever reasons, thats ok...but let the rest atleast try thier best. you know we all have an conscience we are answerable to only and absolutely nothing else

dana believes in the climate hoax.

have you seen the planet has healed itself in 3 weeks.

waters are clear, air is clear

what coronavirus has shown us is they have trolled everyone about global warming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

dana believes in the climate hoax.

have you seen the planet has healed itself in 3 weeks.

waters are clear, air is clear

what coronavirus has shown us is they have trolled everyone about global warming.

Yes I believe global warming is a massive hoax - again to further enslave people, financially through taxation and loss of jobs - and if Trump is part of the new world order can somebody tell me why he withdrew the United States from the Paris climate accord - because that was one of their 'jewels' that would have put the final dagger in to American industry.

Had Clinton won there would now be absolutely no American industry and mass unemployment with millions enslaved on food stamps and benefits - you really need to know who the bad guys are because attacking Trump puts you in their pocket just like an unhinged liberal - you are unwittingly doing their dirtywork (they do that with liberals by piggy-backing on to liberal ideology in order to steer-in their agenda).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, dana said:

Here you go again, assuming those that criticize Trump are some Hillary nutjobs. Totally transparent. /s

What if we can't stand both sides of the political spectrum?

Listen there is nothing wrong with you liking Trump, or wanting a war with China, Iran or any other country they would love us to fight, but don't get mad if others don't want to play their game.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Posted (edited)

Listen there is nothing wrong with you liking Trump, or wanting a war with China, Iran or any other country they they would love us to fight,

You wanna catch yourself on m8 - I offer up advice on how to deal with them, I don't see anywhere where I am advocating a war - the opposite in-fact, treating them with a stern hand is less likely to start a war than backing off and giving them the green light to do even more 'bad things'.

For the record I said this on another thread...

The Chinese are a bunch of groveling cowards in almost every regard and in the event of a war their unpracticed army would fold in on itself almost immediately, you have no fear of their 'yellow streak' coming to the fore. You don't beat a bully by trying to appease it - you just make a bully even more of a bully in that case because the bully senses weakness.

China know what they are, be in no doubt the party know they are fkking horrible and despicable and corrupted so backing off from them and trying the soft-touch will win even less respect from them and they will try it on even more - they will se that as a green light to throw their weight around. Call them out as a rat and you will quietly get more respect from them (behind all the outrage they will feign), they are just like a big overgrown brute of a kid and have to be treated and handled as such. Lived their for 3 years - they know they are twats basically.

Edited by dana

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, dana said:

treating them with a stern hand is less likely to start a war than backing off and giving them the green light to do even more 'bad things'.

Okay sorry, but it was when I was happy that Trump was being a bit more diplomatic, you acted like I was letting China off the hook or something, but I all was concerned about was things escalating to the point of war, then you said China would get beaten easily, but we wouldn't just be fighting China.

Anyway, sorry to go off. I agree that the west should be stern, but we should also be careful now that we're weak and our tech has been given to the other side. That was my point about being diplomatic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 10:07 PM, Change2 said:

left.right.jpg

And what about people who think all of those apart from Trump are mass criminals working for the cause, I guess we must be Trump-bots then.

I don't see anyone else who has ticked as many of the checkboxes that David Icke has been talking about over the years as Trump - Climate Hoax (withdrew from the Paris climate accord), mass immigration (built a wall to keep them out and implemented a whole rafter of immigration control policies, e.g. ICE), Political correctness (grab 'em by the ***** !!).