Sign in to follow this  
cinder_darkskys

United Nations

Accountability Responsibility

Corporation self regulation dose not work. there no way to make it work.

Your are working against humanity an are guilty.

Are thing you are never have. these 12 year mentally developed mind sets in OLD Shit sucker in our governments TRUMP great example of a mental state that never changed after the age of 12. .

You are never going to get Justice from a LAWYER. You will get a lawyer make laws so they are NOT breaking the laws. But they wont change in there max afford in arrest us for the LAWS they created. to enforce there authority or dictate to you there will us. While imposing no restriction on them self's. in fact receiving money form us to create more problems. While fix NOTHING.

Skys

Trumps goal is child like an 1 dimensional line of thinking an relays on him retaining power.for another 4 years. While Trump was criminally elected Russia threaten to ARM HER MISSILES if Hillary was Elected. power savertied

the US election system the failing of the US of A Justice department become clearer to the US people. This is a Global criminal act of a terrorist nations. Who have continual promoted violence to get there child like way.. is part of the power grab in there minds. The truth is if Justice dose not work there is no system worthless as it is.

Trump goal was to cause economic chaos. dividing an then a temping to conquer. The US of A has no money of it own. it has no resources left attainable with out hardship.

An the US o's the UN billions if not 100s of billion in back funding. look it up. The interests alone could keep the UN up an running for ever

There no PoW this force him to use other nations children as he would the US military. Who frankly just want to make there  way to heaven. Which I will be refusing any of these kinds of people's from all humans. God is about life. and if you are promoting mass murder such as war. this my response. NO can do.

Skys dose that not that sound like the world today

Edited by cinder_darkskys

My response is to cut off trade with these nations complete. I mean. As the world AO it my world election don't mean Jack to me. right

As the world AO those laws imposed on you... don't effect me me. right in fact I can order there deaths with out consequence. an feel justified i done what GOD wants right. As the AO.

As the AO I can send a Typhoon an wipe any profits n or people who are going against  what i am showing an feel justified in there DEATHS as the right thing as the AO.

I all ready decided on there destruction. This is who I'm sending the destroyer

user26964_pic14553_1508087049.jpg.55680f1972ff71c4fc30670c3d92f47d.jpg

I just had to understand why i would destroy them.

I like the way the my bible ends. 

After all the world. it was made for me. You see Adam would been the 1st AO

Sky's Dead is still fucking dead. you dont make money when you dead an humans can not be a loud to profit from death

You do the exact same thing with your images as the 'site' I am researching does!

good day my friend ; I been doing since 1990. i'm not surprise as the 1st years here i looked for peoples i could teach. do what i do for most is a sin. an most people in the UK know this. which cause's side effect. to your mental of how you view the world.  in fact i had quite impressive results. Ok beyond all imagination. How ever there are those side effect. an if one is not prepared an doing it perfectly right. The effect will told an negative. with a med to high possibility of insanity. Possession < change of personal negative way.

A man once was here lucifer Horus ; he called what i did ass on head. which one the few truthful he was talking about. 

Painting a symbol on your head n doing the arts that do. then trying to explain it. is = to a born again Christian who heretic Christ. by saying he the only way in to heaven. general amounts to more pitiful sine dribble. Woe always me.Please. Please help. help me god. but they wont do it for them self's.

The reason why the site get to see God. the gods. is cause of the response i got in those 1st years. an what I say. The temp plate who would the starting gun where how u watch in living color.

David Icke's ; has been ground zero from that 1st day. every thing else is repressed shit like chit blow u don't get hi.. That what the anit Christ did to Jesus. 40 years after his death. it why revelation is the only important book in the bible. It explain what happen to the living AO before it happen an those end result.

Sky's is I understand. I have nothing to gain. Notice you do not have my real name. but if there doing what im doing ther infringing on my copyrights under technic

• Thanks 1

now if they prove they spent 10 years on this site learning from me. Well they anti got nothing 

that is what this spin's is talking about this is part of what David is talking about. REHASHED  crap dose not work. we can see the negative effect on our religion.  It called.

perception deception 

the man wrote a book about it

before i show up Ink. they were guessing every one at every thing. No one had a clue. no one have every seen a reppy or a grey or any other star peoples. they didn't under stand GOD. he was a big evil monster. they could conceive the knowledge or the rate. i  was giving it out at hyper speed. the Religious heretic wold call every evil name in the book. The satanist just ran. they had nothing. they were talking about judge n didn't have clue

I think i ask my self would they stand in front of a bullet for you. . David has i have his has many other have. it called self sacrifice.

Skys no one hurt but me. It not ego it a fact

• Thanks 1

nov-2-2019-001dfa.jpg.b46a848fce61fb3a1d7277cb91df77d6.jpg

Holds my  box up in hand. in my open hand. I gave the devil 5 minutes.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/topstories/this-is-not-normal-alberta-suffered-second-worst-wildfire-season-on-record/ar-AAJX35J?ocid=spartandhp

nov-2-2019-001dfb.jpg.7eb38669be794d7c0724a8c7c6469482.jpg

nov-2-2019-001dfc.jpg.648ba9355e671f5fc1487bb9b46964cd.jpg

I find Alberta to be incapable to govern it self. Please turn over all rescorces to the 1st Nations of CANADA Alberta. I find them in conflict with the Stewardship of Alberta.

Skys

You want to know my choices i made were years ago at that 1st turn west of that pipeline.. it was a choice of burning you fuck out or, North Americas a annihilation via super volcano. Now I know you read your hand book that's the black one with the shiny cross on it

To the 1st Nation of Canada you start closing roads in an out Alberta leave the road open to south the boarder. DO not Shut off the Oil East. I have a commit to my US brothers an sisters

You may not take assistance from the US of A 1st nations.

I also like a refugee camp set up in southern Alberta built for winter on the boarder.right at the main entrance

I'll want there family's safe while the mom an dads fill or application for there new nations

The Canada Military should support the 1st nation and conduct there own road block for the safely n security of CANADA civilian of civilians RCMP will support and scurrility around these road all road block in an out Alberta

Sky's funny for some one that said he needed the corporation to act moral. You just kept going. like every time i said something you turn the pipeline west. I willing to lose them all.. I have no problem with this at all. I feel Justified.

Will ask you again .... Why save this world?

27 minutes ago, ink said:

Will ask you again .... Why save this world?

m45rosat.jpg.d1d7bd8432f98624d892340c128a37fa.jpg

I said why in AO..I have replied to every statement you have made an explain out in detail.. And then came in here an updated the global governments.

Then up dated any new details. for them. I don't have allies. I have friend or there not. I don't take prisoners. I never have an I didn't give you a choice.

You said you don't think you can. I didn't give you that choice. That an opinion you were willing to make on your self. imposing your own slavery.

Skys ; what you want to know. Just happen co-inside with what i am currently doing artistically. even if some of it very basic to the more advance members

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2019 at 1:33 PM, cinder_darkskys said:

2019-17-09-001gb.jpg.9fbae9896ca7d87b4964aead2ca4af50.jpg

forestspirit-001abd.jpg.f9b874af72e9e6c80f3cffb4d94748f9.jpg

1192824958_forestspirit-009ed1000d.jpg.28f6455274427818ea0f196d5c9d9629.jpg

Skys

My bottom line is life. The rights of LIFE ; .AIR FOOD JUSTICE WATER SHELTER. Anything we as peoples of the world can not live life with out.

Peoples as in ALL LIVING things point at tree's who know GOD better then any bone flatterer on this rock. Means Holy person.

Skys