Sign in to follow this  
JumpRogue

Trumps consequences for the USA and others... my thoughts

I believe DT's actions has started something very unseen, something unseen even by those who feel they know things.

I can see a Collapse happening.

My Thoughts....

People feel threatened by a growing Power that faces them. The Power of Hopelessness.

People will begin to embark on a suicidal course of aggression which I have called the 'Quiet War'.

Something I just simply cannot understand is how the people are so blinded by current events that they miss what I see.

What I see is 4 brothers: China, Great Britain, Soviet Union and the USA. Today they are seen as enemies almost with a lot of pushing and shoving, and the entire Email business couldn't be more laughable.

The Collapse...

I believe the Market will get worse, Banking, Assets etc etc. Does anyone ever really play the stock market? like it was a monopoly board, I seriously doubt a Stockmarket even exists. Like people are supposed to be dependant on it? Some people probably believe the WTC was a strike against the Stockmarket of the USA, im sorry but this makes clearly no logical sense to me.

Martial Law....

Who created this? In the Early 1990s i remember a lot of new bs on tv, Neighbourhood Watch and Fear your Neighbour bs. Has that all vanished? yes it has because I believe it never existed and was never real.

For Martial Law to really take a state by state effect something Unbelievable will have to happen, but a state by state Martial Law wont happen, it will happen to a certain state, or maybe 4 at the most, 4 states for 4 brothers. Rich states, not money rich, but Asset rich, produce rich. 

I guess this is all i will write for now

LOL, none of that has anything to do with Trump.  The centralization of power and finance has been going on for hundreds of years.  And no, Trump was not put in there to speed up the process, quite the opposite actually.  If the PTB had groomed Trump and put him in there to finalize their plans he would not have been attacked from all sides, even his own party, more than any other freshman President in the last 70 years.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:46 AM, JumpRogue said:

I guess this is all i will write for now

I can't wait for the next gem..... 😃 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

none of that has anything to do with Trump

It is about consequences.

9 hours ago, Lui said:

I can't wait for the next gem..... 😃 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Laugh, you do what comes naturally. 

What would Sean say? 🤔

Edited by Lui

On 9/12/2019 at 12:00 PM, JumpRogue said:

It is about consequences.

No, it's about having false beliefs, such as the Left is better than the Right, or vise versa.  You're only a victim if you choose to be.