ink

The Opening Poster has asked for this thread to be closed.

Message added by ink

I suppose that is one way of shutting down opposition. 

Official - JumpRogue has banned Ink, another moderator.

That is wrong on every level. There is an unwritten rule, moderators do not moderate other moderators. Let alone ban them when they object to their handling of something. One step too far. Well hundreds really, but every dissenting voice is being shutdown. If I go quiet, you know why.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JumpRogue said:

@Edna Clouds Gareth will have to talk to ink about his serious attitude. This is all I can say.

No. He needs to talk with you about yours. You really have been rather naughty I hear and it is all going to come out in a rather messy way. You simply cannot suspend 39 users and delete hundreds of posts while saying you are doing good fro a forum that is desperately trying to get going but getting tripped up by poor decisions.

• Like 2

@Edna Clouds I did not suspend 39 users. Whoever gave you that number told you a straight lie. I do admit my strict moderating is not liked by most people and even gareth talked to me. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, JumpRogue said:

@Edna Clouds I did not suspend 39 users. Whoever gave you that number told you a straight lie. I do admit my strict moderating is not liked by most people and even gareth talked to me. 

39 suspensions in 9 days? You go girl. 

• Like 1

Calm down, on the old forum- fuck!, they let me mod and all I got was "Where the hell where you when that shit blew off?!!?" and eventually restricted and back to usual.

Moderator privilege is amazing. But it can't be everything. 

Still what do I know I get posts of people thinking I'm a prick but even then it's two thumbs liked from me with a smile.

Even if it wasn't a double figure number of bannings, this place and the intense of arguments. 

And I can't tell you what is happening on the forum or has happened, but that's constant flux of chaos for you!

As one of the few members left with a voice, I feel that I must say something. I am very upset and angry to see Ink banned who was, in my opinion, one of the best contributors to this forum.

If this is true, it beggars belief that one moderator can ban another - I think the power has truly gone to a certain moderator's head. Surely this sort of decision should come from somebody in a more senior position?! Has @garethicke authorised this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JumpRogue said:

Screenshot_20190909_200428_com.brave.browser.jpg.fc6eaf77cfa90c00119c67dc6babc6c3.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JumpRogue said:

can I ask who showed you that info?

Of course you can. 

4 minutes ago, Lui said:

Of course you can. 

I can see where your going to take this but you can see the date Gareth made me a Moderator.

I do not know who said I banned people from February to July.

4F3EA934-3DFB-4D13-9468-C2A0858AA086.jpeg

You banned people for historical quotes, not recent ones. You went on some zealous spree hitting the red button at will. 

• Like 1

who controls the past controls the present, who controls the present controls the future. or something like that. does this forum have a future with an out of control element participating?

So, Jumpy, now I've conceded to your request would you mind telling me what your first language is? Quid pro quo? 

Shucks, seeing as I put a screenshot and a link up, can I ask another, namely what infractions have you levied against seanx and for how long did you ban him? 

There's about 2 degrees of separation here and my spidey sense is tingling. 

Quid pro quo. 

Edited by Lui

10 minutes ago, Edna Clouds said:

@JumpRogue Come off it! A post from bloody February and you hand out a warning for that? That is not good moderating.  That is vindictive, unnecessary and counter productive to getting this infant forum going.

You have to understand, in the last forum it was strict moderating and everyone was against it, so then it went lenient, even into this forum and what has happened? nothing but arguments and f you and f off, all the way back to Feb, so I gave a warning to that person.

5 minutes ago, JumpRogue said:

You have to understand, in the last forum it was strict moderating and everyone was against it, so then it went lenient, even into this forum and what has happened? nothing but arguments and f you and f off, all the way back to Feb, so I gave a warning to that person.

What has happened, nothing tragic. The post should be edited and the user asked to be more polite.Then thread mod warning. Final thread warning. Then hand out the points that expire. Then hand out points that don't. Final user warning. Then ban.

You should undo every suspension right now, apologise and start acting like a responsible member first, who has been given responsibility to care for the forum. Of course you won't.

And it'sallBS has been banned for reporting posts? Undo that right now, it's madness.

Edited by Edna Clouds
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JumpRogue said:

@Edna Clouds do you know how many posts had the word f in it?

do you think thats acceptable in this infant Forum?

Fuck yes. It's a part of the English language. It is used many times not as a swear word but as emphasis for a phrase. I get told to eff off by my mates every night. It's just banter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1