ink

The Opening Poster has asked for this thread to be closed.

Message added by ink

3 minutes ago, JumpRogue said:

Seanx was suspended. Thanks to your @Edna Clouds report.

That is totally out of order!! Not only the action, but disclosing that I reported him.

I shall be making a formal complaint about the latter. For those interested I reported seanx for taking the thread off topic with numerous posts. A simple moderator note would have sufficed! 

THAT is why you have no business being a moderator. I apologise to sean for something you did!

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Edna Clouds said:

That is totally out of order!! Not only the action, but disclosing that I reported him.

I shall be making a formal complaint about the latter. For those interested I reported seanx for taking the thread off topic with numerous posts. A simple moderator note would have sufficed! 

THAT is why you have no business being a moderator. I apologise to sean for something you did!

I do apologise for that.

11 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

I don't know what people in the forum does in their spare time.

Then you shouldn't jump to conclusions. 

56 minutes ago, JumpRogue said:

I do apologise for that.

I still have 3 warning points. 2 for being 'rude' to you and 1 for 'bad language'...

Best thing you can do now Jumpy is to reset and start all over again and try to earn our trust back.

But I get the feeling that you've only apparently calmed down because Gareth has had to have a word with you.

The way things were going you would have banned everyone from the forum....then what would you be left to moderate?

What were you thinking? 

This isn't your forum, it belongs to a man called David Icke.

A man most of us here are actually real supporters of, have bought his books, seen his shows and generally supported over many years now.

It's only the behaviour of certain moderators over the years which has made some of us wonder who David Icke really is and what is going on. He claims to be against censorship and in favour of free-speech, yet time and time again we have experienced something very different on forums with his name attached to them.

Are they really David Icke Forums? If not then whose are they?

Why do we see certain posters enjoying protected status? Is there some kind of behind the scenes clique or secret society?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I still have 3 warning points. 2 for being 'rude' to you and 1 for 'bad language'...

Best thing you can do now Jumpy is to reset and start all over again and try to earn our trust back.

But I get the feeling that you've only apparently calmed down because Gareth has had to have a word with you.

The way things were going you would have banned everyone from the forum....then what would you be left to moderate?

What were you thinking? 

This isn't your forum, it belongs to a man called David Icke.

A man most of us here are actually real supporters of, have bought his books, seen his shows and generally supported over many years now.

It's only the behaviour of certain moderators over the years which has made some of us wonder who David Icke really is and what is going on. He claims to be against censorship and in favour of free-speech, yet time and time again we have experienced something very different on forums with his name attached to them.

Are they really David Icke Forums? If not then whose are they?

Maybe this might be answered by Gareth live on air.

18 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

I really don't understand how the words Fuck Off is banter. 

I will ask gareth about that, if he says  F O is acceptable i will accept it.

I can't believe we have a language moderator on the forum!! Fuck, shit, and bollocks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

So .... Gareth has removed my 'ban' .... and I would like to thank many of you for this thread :)

Thank you

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Glad to see you are now back and look forward to some fair balanced moderation on the forum finally.

Thanks jay .... I shall try to be as fair as possible but I can also get upset and stupid sometimes ... so I do look to all of you to help me!

:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ink said:

Thanks jay .... I shall try to be as fair as possible but I can also get upset and stupid sometimes ... so I do look to all of you to help me!

:)

We all can mate, and that's the key to good moderation, a warning when someone gets out of line is usually all it takes to sort it out and bring back normality. And as a moderator listening to what people say about your moderation. as you say even moderators can get upset and stupid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ink said:

So .... Gareth has removed my 'ban' .... and I would like to thank many of you for this thread :)

Thank you

Welcome back Ink ! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ink said:

Thank you

Great news! Sanity prevails!

Now redact seanx' missus to seal the deal. No stasi allowed here.