Crom

dr. joseph chiappalone is scaring me

he says he was abducted by aliens and told the future and he says in a few years planet x is going to pass by and cause massive flooding and most of us are going to drown.

Please reassure me.

He's scaring you ??? that's what the ETs want him to do , that's food for the dark spirits ...

I can't remember coming across him before  ... here he is ...and here's his interview with jeff rense , I watched half of it  https://youtu.be/2wPsnDzgsUw

maxresdefault.jpg

He's an Ausie ... visits from aliens from the age of 3 .... they have a mission for him .... the worlds going to end .... but a few will be saved , If they get in the ships ...lol 

Yes ... this is what Brother and I have been saying is highly likely ...The ET's who control things are getting ready for the final round-up ... taking some of us off to be sold as slaves , the rest exterminated .... but they don't want to chase us around trying to catch us ... much easier if we willingly march on to the ships ...

Such people like Dr Joseph are a dream for the ET controllers , they materialize in front of him and he's so in awe , he just believes everything they say ... The message he gives is a mix of misinfo and some truth 

There may well be challenging times ahead , that's why I built an underground shelter with foot thick concrete walls ( I'm serious)

Just don't get into the ships!

There have been so many prophecies of doom through the years. None has come to pass so far.

Here is one of the best teachers of exoteric parlance, but no mention of aliens.

He thinks the earth is flat though.

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Here is one of the best teachers of exoteric parlance, but no mention of aliens.

He thinks the earth is flat though.

Ha!!!..... "one of the best teachers!!!" 

A heavily deamon possessed NWO operative , I exposed him in a thread , perhaps 3 years ago .... 

Be Boasts on his web site he worked for Bill Gates  .... his stupid  followers think Bill is great too  ....

Yes he does SAY the world is flat ... that should be a clue to even the dumbest that he's peddling Bull Shit!!

I don't believe for one moment he's stupid enough to  actually believe it is flat , but it's what his controllers want him to push , it just adds to the general chaos in the new age movement ... 

Edited by oz93666

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Ha!!!..... "one of the best teachers!!!" 

A heavily deamon possessed NWO operative , I exposed him in a thread , perhaps 3 years ago .... 

Be Boasts on his web site he worked for Bill Gates  .... his stupid  followers think Bill is great too  ....

Yes he does SAY the world is flat ... that should be a clue to even the dumbest that he's peddling Bull Shit!!

Is it because he does not mention aliens that you don't like him?

Only kidding, your right he is a fraud on an epic scale, LOL,

What he shares in nothing special but the earth and nature and the cycle of life under the sun itself,

As is most esoteric parlance.

Evrything else is mere superstition and mans silly imagination, as has been proven over and again.

the 12 zodiac as representations of mans psyche is a monotheistic re-interpretation of polytheisms psyche

the zodiac was drawn to depict a systemically devised bastardised version of the psyche. a psyche that those who wished control and power designed.

ones psyche is being limited by ones own integration of these archetypes as a totality

the marginalised and hidden parts of our psyche emerge naturally in culturally specific archetypal form

modern -technology >>>>>> aliens, space craft,

christian pre-industrial >>>>>>> angels, ghosts

pre-christian closer to nature >>>>> faeries

Graham Hancocks 'Supernatural' exposes undeniable traits between these 3 and opens the questions to our psyche and experiences

I prefer Sir Jame Frazers version where he talks about sympathetic magic and totism long before any of the mono BS religions became extant, here man was living alongside nature and worshipped it, at least the poor buggers were in symbiosis with nature and not trying to control it.

https://archive.org/details/goldenboughstudy01fraz/page/n10

Easy lstening, but very deep.

https://archive.org/details/golden_bough_0904_librivox/goldenbough_03_frazer.mp3

Edited by The Apprentice

On 9/10/2019 at 12:49 PM, The Apprentice said:

Patrick Geryl said something similar for 2012, he was wrong.

BUt chiappalone says all the same things Icke does. AI, reptiles, the world is an illusion. He's basically Icke with a death threat! Maybe I could construct a kind of flotation device with oxygen tanks and food. I just know I'll get swept out to sea AND EATEN BY FUCKING MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, liselott said:

There have been so many prophecies of doom through the years. None has come to pass so far.

BUt Chiappalone talks really quickly like he means it!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, The Apprentice said:

.....He thinks the earth is flat though.

There is nothing wrong with that if one is sincere but these days  it is indicative of a restricted two dimensional mode of perception/thinking or at least at mode of thinking that is missing an extra dimension.

We forget that people before us struggled to represent perspective ( the dimension of depth) and before manned flight we struggled with the perception of height and even now the way we interact with the world our minds interact with it as if it were a screen.

Using the human experience as a measure of the world and using creatures from the natural world as representations of our minds inner workings is again thinking about things in a way that is short of a dimension.

41 minutes ago, serpentine said:

There is nothing wrong with that if one is sincere but these days  it is indicative of a restricted two dimensional mode of perception/thinking or at least at mode of thinking that is missing an extra dimension.

We forget that people before us struggled to represent perspective ( the dimension of depth) and before manned flight we struggled with the perception of height and even now the way we interact with the world our minds interact with it as if it were a screen.

Using the human experience as a measure of the world and using creatures from the natural world as representations of our minds inner workings is again thinking about things in a way that is short of a dimension.

When mankind was living directly alongside nature he relied upon his intuition alone, then as he learned to recognise how his immediate environment worked, kept it for a sellective few who made up scary stories who then began to control the people who were just beginning to gather to create the tribe mind, then we became alone amongst the animals, no longer free to roam.

All of what you have shared here can be gleaned from on the ground studdies by the clergy of modernity at the time of their recording, that went into writing the book, The Golden Bough, by Sir James Frazer.

We are no longer living on a gaint open plain along with the animals, we are encapsulated within a giant bubble of our own making, unable to roam free like the animals still do today upon the great African Plains, here we see them following the same life force that we were following in antiquity.

The further we venture from the true wild and free dimension the dimmer our futures will be, in my humble opinion of course.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 9/10/2019 at 7:30 PM, The Apprentice said:

I prefer Sir Jame Frazers version where he talks about sympathetic magic and totism long before any of the mono BS religions became extant, here man was living alongside nature and worshipped it, at least the poor buggers were in symbiosis with nature and not trying to control it.

https://archive.org/details/goldenboughstudy01fraz/page/n10

Easy lstening, but very deep.

https://archive.org/details/golden_bough_0904_librivox/goldenbough_03_frazer.mp3

my vodaphone network blocks archive. org lol... vpn workaround