Golden Retriever

John Bolton fired as national security adviser

Still have to be careful of who steps up to the podium as a replacement 

Because it will be another zionist of some sort 

But for a short term celebration thank you God 

• Like 3

and on the other side of the pond we have another john facing the boot:

''i'd like to make a personal statement to the house...''

yeah well i'm not going to listen to it, just f**k off...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, muir said:

and on the other side of the pond we have another john facing the boot:

''i'd like to make a personal statement to the house...''

yeah well i'm not going to listen to it, just f**k off...

Harriet Harman lining up to be the next speaker, member of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) and wanted to reduce the age of consent to 4. Also very outspoken about her views on Brexit. Isnt the Speaker meant to be impartial and neutral? Talk about lining up the usual suspects!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

gollum bercow gets a juicy tax payer funded pension

one of the MP's shouted at him ''just do your job, that you get paid very handsomely for!''

these guys are riding our our backs

I'm glad parliament has been closed. They should weld the doors shut

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, northern star said:

Harriet Harman lining up to be the next speaker, member of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) and wanted to reduce the age of consent to 4. Also very outspoken about her views on Brexit. Isnt the Speaker meant to be impartial and neutral? Talk about lining up the usual suspects!

Much as I detest the Misandrist Harperson** - She has publicly apologised for her association with PIE.

Her claim is that in the rush to field a big anti establishment front (really means anti  Tory - the Left is really far more adept at creating establishments than the right) the group she was with  signed up anyone and didn't look to closely at the time - That was clearly an error.

Knowing some anti establishment types and the haste they recruit fellow travellers seeing only the anti whatever / Im a victim to bit - I can believe her.

Lots of reasons I dont want her to have the job - and poor judgement in an effort to be trendy anti tory is up there.

It is incorrect to accuse her of being a member of PIE and supporting the lowering of the age of consent. That she is not guilty of.

Whilst such tactics of false allegations and massive misrepresentations are pretty much standard for Corbyn Supporters / Momentums trade mark (along with calling for violence against Tory MPs and right wing groups - then bleating like school girls if a nasty remark comes there way). Id rather others didn't adopt those tactics -

For clarity - Im not accusing you of doing so intentionally - I believe your intent is honest and you are simply mistaken - but unchallenged others will use it even if they know the truth

**Harman would be patriarchal and thus sexist

1 hour ago, muir said:

one of the MP's shouted at him ''just do your job, that you get paid very handsomely for!''

these guys are riding our our backs

I'm glad parliament has been closed. They should weld the doors shut

Bercow has always been too big for his boots. Should have been turfed out a long time ago. Betty Boothroyd, was the last speaker who knew exactly what the job entailed. Replaced by that other gobshite Martin.

29 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

jean a une longue moustache (see The Longest Day) What a twat.

Thing was, the Abwehr, who were listening in, knew what most of the messages were about. Anyway, I suppose the prospects from human survival have increased a bit now Bolton has departed. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Eldnah said:

Much as I detest the Misandrist Harperson** - She has publicly apologised for her association with PIE.

she was loathe to apologise but the newspapers brought it up

1 hour ago, Eldnah said:

Her claim is that in the rush to field a big anti establishment front (really means anti  Tory - the Left is really far more adept at creating establishments than the right) the group she was with  signed up anyone and didn't look to closely at the time - That was clearly an error.

Knowing some anti establishment types and the haste they recruit fellow travellers seeing only the anti whatever / Im a victim to bit - I can believe her.

Lots of reasons I dont want her to have the job - and poor judgement in an effort to be trendy anti tory is up there.

It is incorrect to accuse her of being a member of PIE and supporting the lowering of the age of consent. That she is not guilty of.

those links to pedo activists were not the only shadow cast over harriet and her husband:

Donation scandals

Cash for peerages

On 15 March 2006, in the Cash for Peerages scandal, Dromey spoke of not being aware – despite his being party treasurer – of £3.5 million loaned to the Labour Party in 2005 by three persons who were subsequently nominated for life peerages (Chai Patel, Sir David Garrard, and Barry Townsley). Loans made on commercial terms, as was claimed to be the case here, are not subject to reporting requirements to the Electoral Commission.

Dromey stated publicly that neither he nor Labour's elected NEC chairman Sir Jeremy Beecham had knowledge of or involvement in the loans, and that he had only become aware of them when he read about it in the newspapers. Dromey stated that he was regularly consulted about conventional bank loans. As well as announcing his own investigation, he called on the Electoral Commission to investigate the issue of political parties taking out loans from non-commercial sources. His resulting report was discussed by the NEC on 21 March 2006.[9]

Labour Party donations scandal

Dromey was caught up in a further financial scandal in 2007, for he was responsible for party finances, which included more than £630,000 in illegal donations from David Abrahams. Dromey again claimed to know nothing of the donations, with critics wondering why he had not examined the issue more closely[10][11] Harriet Harman, Dromey's wife, was also caught up in the affair, as her staff had solicited and accepted illegal donations totalling £5,000.[12]

As a result of this incident, there was growing concern about the fitness of Dromey to act as treasurer and Mark McDonald challenged Dromey for the position at re-election. McDonald argued that more transparency was needed: he was unsuccessful in his challenge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dromey

56 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Bercow has always been too big for his boots.

he's a smug, smarmy little fecker

• Like 1

It needs to understand "why". The real reasons might be a lot complex.

John Bolton was sponsorized strongly by the main funders of Donald Trump like Robert Mercer and Sheldon Adelson, that now will want a nice replace, else Donald the funds for the next presidential race can forget.

Then who rules really sometimes requires sobereity and less visibility, John was too exibitionist.

For now the substitute is Charles Kupperman, baron of military industry and neocon.

30 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

It needs to understand "why". The real reasons might be a lot complex.

John Bolton was sponsorized strongly by the main funders of Donald Trump like Robert Mercer and Sheldon Adelson, that now will want a nice replace, else Donald the funds for the next presidential race can forget.

Then who rules really sometimes requires sobereity and less visibility, John was too exibitionist.

For now the substitute is Charles Kupperman, baron of military industry and neocon.

Kupperman is Jewish, worked for Lockheed but IMO this is the most interesting

He served on the board of the Centre for Security Policy

CSP is run by Council for National Policy member Frank Gaffney. Gaffney was responsible for Trump's "muslim ban"

CSP is listed by the SPLC as an "anti-islamic hate group"

CSP was reponsible for pushing a whole bunch of Islamic conspiracy theories like

- Sharia law going to take over the West

- Obama being a muslim

- Clinton aide Huma Abedin is a muslim brotherhood assset

CSP is funded by Lockheed and other defence contractors.

The more things change the more they stay the same

Given that this guy is tied to CSP I would actually say this is really not an improvement over Bolton, all it is is a more low profile fanatic.

1 hour ago, muir said:

he's a smug, smarmy little fecker

He's as bent as a two-bob watch. A typical politician for the age: greedy, self-interested, and full of his own self-importance. In any other era, the closest he'd get to Parliament would be selling the Evening Standard outside the Palace of Westminster.

• Like 1

This is nothing to joke about .... Bolton must be the filthiest demon infested war monger ever to appear in recent history ....

He's called for preemptive strikes on Iran , North Korea and Syria ...all war crimes under the UN convention  ...

"John Bolton was by far the most dangerous man we had in the entire eight years of the Bush administration," Richard Painter, the chief White House ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, tweeted on March 16. "Hiring him as the president's top national security advisor is an invitation to war, perhaps nuclear war."

It's quite the statement about an administration that included Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and other notable hawks of the 21st century.

I am now tending to the opinion that such people are literally not human , according to Mollison reptilian replacement is much more common than most believe , perhaps over a 100 people on the world stage now , have been killed and replaced by a shapeshifter ETs .... they do this when the role is just too evil for one of their Annunaki hybrid bloodline  humans  (royals rothchilds etc) . .... or if an outsider should rise to power (trump) 

What exactly motivated this guys sacking is hard to know ... Surely trump has also been replaced ?

5 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

- Clinton aide Huma Abedin is a muslim brotherhood assset

Well you had to ask 

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood

She worked as associate editor of a magazine that her mother was editor in chief of and her mother also worked on some Dawa ( convert the non muslims by preaching not choppy choppy choppy time  ) project chaired by the head of the Muslim brotherhood

Thats two degrees of seperation

But of course I think I can guess how you will respond to that 

Edited by MrA

And apparently the news of Bolton being fired immediately lowered the price of a barrel of oil and defence contractors such as Lockheed Martins stock took a bit of a tumble on the stock market 

Not that I encourage.anyone to believe that means anything significant

They will.still be trying to get the US involved in another.conflict for profit

Edited by MrA

He's a diminutive twat as well, typical small man syndrome just like Bercowitz only more globally dangerous. 

Goodbye the pair of you dimebags. 

8 hours ago, muir said:

she was loathe to apologise but the newspapers brought it up

I agree and she did deny squirm and deflect before apologising.

But that seems to be an attempt to avoid embarrassment (which didn't work).

As I said I detest her - her handling of the PIE affair where she did all the bluff and bluster and attacked the media rather than simply come clean and say - yes to my regret we were rather foolishly affiliated - Demonstrated how unpleasant she is.

Slating her for what shes done is fine - you know like the all female lists for Labour constituencies - so they could only chose a female MP - then throwing one away and allowing a man to run - ho coincidentally is her husband.

She was never a member of PIE though and so thats not really a fair acusation