JumpRogue

Human Trafficking a Myth.... my thoughts

The Myth of Human Trafficking....

I do not believe human trafficking is real or it has ever existed.

I recently watched a video of 3 people ( victims, so they say ) talk about how they were a part of (brought in) the HT (human trafficking) world, or this underworld which some people might believe exists. I very much doubt an 'underworld' exists.

Who came up with that word 'underworld', under what? its simply not logical to believe in a 'cloak and dagger' 'underworld' like everyone is suddenly stupid and no one knows about 'whats really going on'.

People say that human trafficking is real, have you ever met someone that was 'traffic'ed' I haven't.

I remember a few years back this woman was interviewed (and here is what I do not get ) and her face was blurred out and her voice edited.

WHAT? a person comes forward to 'expose' the 'underworld' of HT and they blur out her face and body and alter her voice tone, get this...so she wouldn't be recognised.

I just do not buy it, I seriously doubt that humans are bought and sold to the 'highest bidder', highest bidder for what?

• Sad 1

Maybe you need to research this subject in more depth.

It's a worldwide problem.

"Human trafficking involves recruitment, harbouring or transporting people into a situation of exploitation through the use of violence, deception or coercion and forced to work against their will.In other words, trafficking is a process of enslaving people, coercing them into a situation with no way out, and exploiting them.

People can be trafficked for many different forms of exploitation such as forced prostitution, forced labour, forced begging, forced criminalitydomestic servitudeforced marriage, and forced organ removal."

https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/human-trafficking/

One of many documentaries about this growing problem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes ... that's a very amusing, and sad  OP .... even the video from Retriever is only the freelance , soft trafficking .... It's a bit like the drug industry 95% is totally undercover , run by CIA and MI5 and never gets on any news , only freelance entrepreneurs  get busted .... the video above uncovers the soft slave trade , independent criminals ....

The main industry is run by the Cabal with assistance of ETs ... they can teleport people out of their beds with high tech , that's why police , most of who are decent , never catch anyone ... Hard to put a figure on it , around a million per year , mostly children ....

They will be processed ... those with beauty will be headed for harems or satanic abuse and torture .... others put to work for which they are best suited ... the great majority will go off world , there is a big human slave trade  with ET groups , some will be turned into cyborgs ....

Here's  the story of someone abducted when 12 ... first as a male sex slave to a US politician ... then sold on for work in the drug industry ... then as a manual worker in the SSP off world ...  https://youtu.be/Fp4299-vfPs

This second video is the story of a whole family abducted that ended up slaves on a reptilian home planet https://video.getwisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=4HXG8854SS88

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
What the actual f**k ????????
How  does someone so blind, closed minded and ignorant become a Mod on here FFS ????
I'm totally gobsmacked !!!!!!!!
Human trafficking has been happening for ever....
For anyone interested in just one documented historical trafficking exposé , an article by GILAD ATZMON
https://gilad.online/writings/2019/8/29/jeffrey-zwi-epstein-migdal 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

I recently watched a video of 3 people ( victims, so they say ) talk about how they were a part of (brought in) the HT (human trafficking) world, or this underworld which some people might believe exists. I very much doubt an 'underworld' exists.

Who came up with that word 'underworld', under what? its simply not logical to believe in a 'cloak and dagger' 'underworld' like everyone is suddenly stupid and no one knows about 'whats really going on'. 

People say that human trafficking is real, have you ever met someone that was 'traffic'ed' I haven't.

I remember a few years back this woman was interviewed (and here is what I do not get ) and her face was blurred out and her voice edited.

WHAT? a person comes forward to 'expose' the 'underworld' of HT and they blur out her face and body and alter her voice tone, get this...so she wouldn't be recognised.

I just do not buy it, I seriously doubt that humans are bought and sold to the 'highest bidder', highest bidder for what?

The term Under and world are two clue words, if you study esoteric parlance you will see it is all about the sun hiding during the winter months, this is Northern Hemisphere based mind control basically, Avernus, Tartarus, Heli, Hell, all promoted by the Magicians of old, the same crowd who are now struggling to keep the false narrative going.

If you don't think you are selling yourelf out, look at what you exchange your physical energy for, then ask yourself who actually owns that exchange mechanism.

And then know that you truly are a slave as long as you go along with their current paradigm.

An enlightening talk for you to study,

https://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/CTTM2019/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1737_Blurb_Wild_Men_Morally_Unconventional_Rule_from_Outside_the_Box_Within_Which_we_re_Encased_and_They_ve_the_Keys_to_the_Locks_Sep082019.mp3

Edited by The Apprentice

15 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

I haven't, but a woman at my mother's church was trafficked from South America. 

1 hour ago, armoured_amazon said:

I haven't, but a woman at my mother's church was trafficked from South America. 

did you ever go to that church?

I once read the harrowing and heroic stories of some Christians in North Korea being assisted into China. It was very risky for everyone involved in the illegal crossing, but in the end the Korean Christians ended up with family in South Korea. It was a heart-warming tale.

58 minutes ago, Reinold said:

I once read the harrowing and heroic stories of some Christians in North Korea being assisted into China. It was very risky for everyone involved in the illegal crossing, but in the end the Korean Christians ended up with family in South Korea. It was a heart-warming tale.

I hope you're being sincere? But having read so many sarcastic comments from you, I no longer know.

I'm not sure what your comment has to do with the tens of thousands of human beings or more who are trafficked for financial gain 

in favour of their oppressors and live their lives as slaves.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

bring on jumpies take on the hollycaust

Untitled8.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JumpRogue said:

I can´t answer that question addressed to the wonderful long time DIF member Armoured Amazon, but I just noticed your birthday listed on your

profile is 9/11 or the 11th September.  That´s today.

Happy Birthday.

zgeara3rkxc01.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edna Clouds said:

I didn't think there was anyone around who would deny something like this. If even wikipedia acknowledges it, I can barely comprehend how anyone can deny it is rife. The labour market alone is a major industry.

I suggest anyone who wants a decent perspective to read this one:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=XY8uJoYkNBsC&redir_esc=y

Wikipedia is a cancer to the truth.

1 minute ago, JumpRogue said:

Wikipedia is a cancer to the truth.

That comment misses the point. If one of the mainstays of official reporting has cited references for this, it stands to some considerable reason that it is acknowledged as factual. The references to the existence of human trafficking are extensive within the wiki page. It is rather strange that you deny this rife and grotesque activity.

19 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

Weird post.

I have a friend who worked for the Peace Corps and his main project was investigation of human-trafficking from Mongolia. I lived in Morocco and spoke to a girl who told me she and other girls were to be sent from Morocco to be sent to Switzerland to work as 'dancers'. I wonder if it was just a coincidence that the guy who arranged it was Jewish.

Human-trafficking is so obviously a real thing that I just don't understand why anyone would make a post like you just have. Very confused right now....... Just wondering what's going on.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

Oh, is this one of those cases in which I have to prove she was telling the truth? *eye roll* Slavery has never existed...riiiight. Move along!

Edited by armoured_amazon

23 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Weird post.

I have a friend who worked for the Peace Corps and his main project was investigation of human-trafficking from Mongolia. I lived in Morocco and spoke to a girl who told me she and other girls were to be sent from Morocco to be sent to Switzerland to work as 'dancers'. I wonder if it was just a coincidence that the guy who arranged it was Jewish.

Human-trafficking is so obviously a real thing that I just don't understand why anyone would make a post like you just have. Very confused right now....... Just wondering what's going on.

I nearly got trafficked in Greece about twenty years ago; went over to do one job and they tried to get us into a brothel. We were locked at the apartment with 'minders'. Other girls gave up their passports; I didn't. Two other English girls and I managed to sneak off by pretending to be sick and stealing the key while everyone was asleep. Hitchhiked to the airport. Dunno what this fool is going on about.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

I have doubts that kids taken into care are sacrificed to Moloch. 

23 hours ago, JumpRogue said:

Perhaps you live under a rock or you do not get out much.  Or perhaps you're here to say complete nonsense in order to troll and ruin the forums here.  Human trafficking has existed for many thousands of years and you damn well know it.

You do not believe in an underground?  What do you think smuggling is?  Have you ever heard of drug trafficking, illegal arms trafficking, stolen car trafficking? These are all underground operations by default, and human trafficking for sex or slavery is just as prominent as the aforementioned.

• Like 6

I feel she's on a wrecking spree here, just look at the carnage over the last few days. The beauty is, you can mute her if things get too trying. 

What would seanx say? 

Edited by Lui

35 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Perhaps you live under a rock or you do not get out much.  Or perhaps you're here to say complete nonsense in order to troll and ruin the forums here.  Human trafficking has existed for many thousands of years and you damn well know it.

You do not believe in an underground?  What do you think smuggling is?  Have you ever heard of drug trafficking, illegal arms trafficking, stolen car trafficking? These are all underground operations by default, and human trafficking for sex or slavery is just as prominent as the aforementioned.

interesting.

do you believe pearl harbour was real?