synergetic67

Ultimate Memes & Quotes Thread Uber Red-Pill Media-Fakery Wise Edition

I may have missed it but one of the best sayings I believe was attributed to Hendrix     When the power of love is greater than the love of power there will be peace in the world, or words to that effect

On 5/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, peter said:

I may have missed it but one of the best sayings I believe was attributed to Hendrix     When the power of love is greater than the love of power there will be peace in the world, or words to that effect

Yes, it's not just a Hendrix quote but a song "Power TO Love" off the Band of Gypsies album with Billy Cox and Buddy Miles. which features maybe the greatest set of electric rock guitar solos ever recorded. I've listened to that album hundreds of times since the first time I bought it on cassette in 1982 when I was 13. I didn't like the band at first because it was not the Experience, a band I loved from the first time I heard "Purple Haze." Later, around the age of 21 or so in college, I picked the album up again, this time on CD, just for "Machine Gun" and realized that my 13 year old conditioned taste was wrong and the whole album was a 'jam-band' masterpiece, not the Experience, different and in some ways, especially in terms of extended guitar solos, better. 

But what does it mean "The POWER of love"?

Without strength you barely have the ability to walk straight or do any kind of productive work never mind "love" yourself or others.

STRENGTH AND POWER COME FIRST. So, love of strength rather than weakness has to come first. If you think that power 'corrupts,' you will never seek strength and then the con-job will have you by the nuts and will not let go.

Without nutrition, the proper RAW ANIMALS FOODS human nutrition, true strength is impossible, hence 'love' and any high faluting hippie pretensions along with it.

It is the only way to have the POWER and STRENGTH to love, in other words, to be able to take the MISTAKES and annoyances of others and yourself, in your stride and not get angry and vindictive and bitter as a result.

You cannot be a high performance human on a consistent basis if you do not first and foremost have a high performance diet. And which woman in her right mind would give up a Ferrari to go drive a Volkswagen? Religion and especially the Christian religion, from which almost all hippie philosophy was indirectly derived, is the Volkswagen concession for those who failed to become the Ferraris they were meant to be.

It’s as simple as that.  No need to over-complicate matters.

214405.jpg

Raw Carnivore Diet on a Budget

Half a pound of raw grass-fed beef liver a day @ 5 dollars a pound = $2.50 a day

Half a pound of rawgrass-fed Sirloin Steak a day @ 7 dollars a pound = 3.50 a day with one Stick of Raw Grass-Fed butter = $2.50

Half a bottle of Raw Kefir a day @ 8 dollars a bottle = 4 dollars a day

6 raw Pastured Free Range eggs a day = $ 1.50

Two 16 ounce bottles of Spring Water a day with Redmond or Himalayan Salt crystals added = 1 dollar

One 16 ounce bottle of Fermented Tea (komboocha) = $2.50 a bottle store-bought – 50 cents a bottle if you make it yourself, but this is a concession to taste and not essential to the diet so store-bought and tasty is better.

17.50 dollars a day and you're good, even if everything is store-bought and retail

Eat it, otherwise, forget about "the POWER of love' overcoming anything because you'll be too weak, if not immediately then certainly in a few years when vegetarianism and other anti-human diets put you in the hospital, to even take care of your own loved ones, never mind help others overcome the 'love of power,' counterfeit and framed-&-conditioned 'power' as it might be.

Notice, I'm not saying go eat Factory Farmed anything. I am saying go eat grass-fed animals raised in their natural environment. If you don't do that. If you've never eaten raw animal foods and only cooked and pasteurized and destroyed foods, you don't even know what well-being is, never mind strength or power.

Communitarianism = End of Common Law = Complete Beehive Slavery to Globalist Douchebags – Lark in Texas

September Clues – (2008) – Simon Shack

September Clues (Addendum) - (2013) – Simon Shack

The 9-11 VicSim Report (2009) – Infamous 80 page pdf covering every last faked and simulated 9-11 “victim” (VIC SIM)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648

https://archive.org/details/@negentropic

Brian Staveley and James Sloan on the "how" of the 9-11 Media-Fakery PsyOp

Terence McKenna: The Misunderstanding of Your Life

Trauma-based Mind-Control & the Mechanics of Self-Sabotage

Here's where all the banned books are

Edited by synergetic67