Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
oz93666

Andrew Bartzis ....Still Number 1

Recommended Posts

Of all the Truthsayers , Soothsayers , Mystics , Psychics  and Prognosticators I have examined with my laser like glare , I can tell you Mr Bartzis comes out tops ...

 

It is in your face ... he does tell you he is the best , he's the only person who has said on record his information is 100% true (see Lance White interview) ... no one else says that ....And no one else bears a title (except  me) ..... He's the "Galactic Historian" .... chosen for this role by God , from a short list of 3 ....

 

I must admit he hasn't delivered much history to date .... more laid down an introduction to the subject , then slipped back into his previous occupation , healer/counselor ... But even this introduction is quiet enough for most to chew on . I expect he got a server kick back from the dark forces , also noticed there was very little audience , so has decided to hold back for a while ....

 

Recently there has arisen a new contender for top position , Karl Mollison ... he's good , very good ... but after a few months of intense investigation I can tell you Andrew is still top ... Karl has caused a reshuffling of the first three positions ...

 

In first place we have Andrew Bartzis ......   Second is Karl Mollison ......    Third is George Kavassilas 

andrew-bartzis-a.jpgkarl_BIO_2018.pngimages.duckduckgo.com_14.jpg

 

If you focus your research on the work of these three you will go far ....

 

But enough type and hype   .... Here he is ... the One and only ... The Galactic Historian .....

 

  

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Bartzis say we are going to be drowned by planet x?

 

And what does Jeffrey Dahmer have to say about us being drowned by Nibiru?

 

Also Mollison has some podcasts here...

 

http://www.whyisthistrue.com/podcast-mp3-downloads/

 

Are they safe to download. Just risk your computer first before I do. ;)

Edited by Crom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bartzis does talk about nibiru/planet X .... He says if enough people believe it's going to happen , this will make it happen ..... That's the power of the mass mind , millions of people can actually cause planet size objects to move around ...

 

This ties in with my own personal , practical experience of many decades , beliefs , expectations and desires form your personal reality ...If you believe you deserve wealth , imagine you already have it , it will come to you ....

 

Collectively Humanity is creating their future by what they expect to happen .... that's why the controllers planted biblical prophesies ... millions of chistians are expecting the end of the world  ... this will make it more likely ..... This is why hollywood saturates our minds with disaster movies , zombie movies ... they are directing minds to focus on this to create a nightmare future ....also  the MSM News making people believe war with Iran is inevitable ...

 

This is the  way they influence our reality , by controlling what we believe is coming  .....

 

The future is not fixed .

 

Mollison has channeled over a hundred people , from jeffry dommer , to Crowley , to queen victoria ...  I can't imagine why the downloads wouldn't be safe ...another way to access the videos is through links on the KM thread  .. https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 5:26 AM, oz93666 said:

Bartzis does talk about nibiru/planet X .... He says if enough people believe it's going to happen , this will make it happen ..... That's the power of the mass mind , millions of people can actually cause planet size objects to move around ...

 

This ties in with my own personal , practical experience of many decades , beliefs , expectations and desires form your personal reality ...If you believe you deserve wealth , imagine you already have it , it will come to you ....

 

Collectively Humanity is creating their future by what they expect to happen .... that's why the controllers planted biblical prophesies ... millions of chistians are expecting the end of the world  ... this will make it more likely ..... This is why hollywood saturates our minds with disaster movies , zombie movies ... they are directing minds to focus on this to create a nightmare future ....also  the MSM News making people believe war with Iran is inevitable ...

 

This is the  way they influence our reality , by controlling what we believe is coming  .....

 

The future is not fixed .

 

Mollison has channeled over a hundred people , from jeffry dommer , to Crowley , to queen victoria ...  I can't imagine why the downloads wouldn't be safe ...another way to access the videos is through links on the KM thread  .. https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/

 

Oh. I see. Then we need to take out the planet x believers.

 

Also I've been listening to your guys for a bit lately and they differ on the rings of saturn. Bartzis says they are storage for souls(?) and Kavassilas says they are like a tuning fork. I think he's been reading Icke. Anyway. They differ and that suggests one of them or both are lying. Bartzis certainly could be a very intelligent liar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crom said:

...on the rings of saturn. Bartzis says they are storage for souls(?) and Kavassilas says they are like a tuning fork. ....

 

I can't imagine Bartzis would say that, souls don't need " storeing " ... I need the video with the time , to comment .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

deleted.

Edited by Crom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

I can't imagine Bartzis would say that, souls don't need " storeing " ... I need the video with the time , to comment .

https://archive.org/details/GalacticHistory

 

It was either 1 or 20. I'm sure you won't mind listening to both as you like him so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's in the last part 20.  Around 16m10s mark.

 

 

Quote

 

375
00:16:08,339 --> 00:16:14,940
Wow oh I can't wait

376
00:16:14,940 --> 00:16:17,399
now I'm there's a couple of questions

377
00:16:17,399 --> 00:16:21,690
that popped up one is there's been a lot

378
00:16:21,690 --> 00:16:25,110
of speculation about the the octahedron

379
00:16:25,110 --> 00:16:29,040
or the I think it's it's a it's a

380
00:16:29,040 --> 00:16:31,019
geometric shape on Saturn that spins

381
00:16:31,019 --> 00:16:32,519
around and the rings of Saturn being

382
00:16:32,519 --> 00:16:36,089
artificial what what is Saturn I mean

383
00:16:36,089 --> 00:16:38,700
are those rings four servings whatever

384
00:16:38,700 --> 00:16:44,930
they they're a way to store souls in

385
00:16:44,930 --> 00:16:48,860
cold storage though very low-density

386
00:16:48,860 --> 00:16:52,620
very low experience and there are

387
00:16:52,620 --> 00:16:55,320
constant barracks reserved of troops

388
00:16:55,320 --> 00:16:58,770
that are used as a defense or attack

389
00:16:58,770 --> 00:17:02,970
force for invading planets planets ships

390
00:17:02,970 --> 00:17:07,230
coming in or going out so they're the

391
00:17:07,230 --> 00:17:09,600
it's a weapon system is a sentient

392
00:17:09,600 --> 00:17:11,819
planet but at the same time it is a

393
00:17:11,819 --> 00:17:14,270
consciousness in it that isn't the best

394
00:17:14,270 --> 00:17:19,770
guy you always sort of - yeah you didn't

 

 

Edited by metak88
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, metak88 said:

I think it's in the last part 20.  Around 16m10s mark.

 

 

Well done Metak for finding that ... he does indeed say  souls are stored in the rings .... Can't argue with AB .... 

 

That does not mean the rings don't also have another use , or many other reasons for being ...

 

Let's take Crom's word that kavassilas does say " they are like a tuning fork"  , both things can be true ...

 

AB doesn't say what type of souls are stored there , or who is storing them .... Perhaps implied is the idea Saturn is behind it , maybe operating with an ET group in some way ... In that clip he brings up that the planets are "sentient beings" ... Many are familiar with , and accepting of the idea that Earth is a consciousness ... Bartzis brings up that all planets are sentient and have what could be described as personalities ... many have difficult personalities ....

 

I'm always in awe when I see Bartzis perform , particularly with Lance White... The way he just rattles it off , no one could fake that , particularly with White interrogating and taking notes . White has been at this subject many decades , a fake would soon trip up and be caught out .... Bartzis paints a mind blowingly complex view of reality , it encompass all truthers already know about the illuminati and the control grid , but puts that into perspective and gives a much wider picture ... It's all much too complex for the average person ....

 

That's why there was a need for Mollison .. His world view is extremely simple and easy to grasp ... It agrees in every fundamental way with Barzis , but inevitably lost something in the simplification . 

 

Kavasillas is quiet a way behind these two , but someone had to fill 3rd spot .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 1:13 PM, oz93666 said:

 

Well done Metak for finding that ... he does indeed say  souls are stored in the rings .... Can't argue with AB .... 

 

That does not mean the rings don't also have another use , or many other reasons for being ...

 

Let's take Crom's word that kavassilas does say " they are like a tuning fork"  , both things can be true ...

 

AB doesn't say what type of souls are stored there , or who is storing them .... Perhaps implied is the idea Saturn is behind it , maybe operating with an ET group in some way ... In that clip he brings up that the planets are "sentient beings" ... Many are familiar with , and accepting of the idea that Earth is a consciousness ... Bartzis brings up that all planets are sentient and have what could be described as personalities ... many have difficult personalities ....

 

I'm always in awe when I see Bartzis perform , particularly with Lance White... The way he just rattles it off , no one could fake that , particularly with White interrogating and taking notes . White has been at this subject many decades , a fake would soon trip up and be caught out .... Bartzis paints a mind blowingly complex view of reality , it encompass all truthers already know about the illuminati and the control grid , but puts that into perspective and gives a much wider picture ... It's all much too complex for the average person ....

 

That's why there was a need for Mollison .. His world view is extremely simple and easy to grasp ... It agrees in every fundamental way with Barzis , but inevitably lost something in the simplification . 

 

Kavasillas is quiet a way behind these two , but someone had to fill 3rd spot .... 

If Bartzis is really connected to the akashic records presumably he could tell me(or anyone) little known facts about themselves. Has he ever done this? Don't tell me...there's a special cosmic law preventing him from doing so.

 

I really think you should have some degree of healthy distrust about this guy. 

Also he says souls are wiped and recycled. They pass through the second death when they become too evil. I've always been sceptical about this notion. If this was going on we wouldn't be in this mess. Evil souls would be terrified to do evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, Crom said:

If Bartzis is really connected to the akashic records presumably he could tell me(or anyone) little known facts about themselves. Has he ever done this? Don't tell me...there's a special cosmic law preventing him from doing so.

 

 

He regularly does this ... Youtube is full of his phone ins , anyone can call ... people always come away gob smacked at his insights  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, oz93666 said:

 

He regularly does this ... Youtube is full of his phone ins , anyone can call ... people always come away gob smacked at his insights  

got an example of this for me to look at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×