Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

All the good girls go to hell, song by Billie Eilish

What´s going on?

42 million views of the latest Billie Eilish song in one week.

The marketing around the video says it´s all about global warming! 

It looks Satanic to me. They are infecting the youth.

A good analysis of the video and meaning of the lyrics from Viligant Citizen.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/

The song starts out "My Lucifer is lonely"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Yep ... A very good analysis by vigilant citizen .. this is what the music industry is pushing successfully .... target audience 14 year old girls ... subject matter Drug injection , Mindcontrol , torture  fallen angel , depression , people on fire ..Lucifer , daemon  possession ...

I don't think there's any particular story or message in the song or video ... this is by design , because the mind tries to make sense of things , so people will keep looking Trying to make sense , Trying to find the meaning and so they stay hooked , but never finding the message because it's not there ....

Just a jumble of negative garbage rattling around in their heads ... 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yep ... A very good analysis by vigilant citizen .. this is what the music industry is pushing successfully .... target audience 14 year old girls ... subject matter Drug injection , Mindcontrol , torture  fallen angel , depression , people on fire ..Lucifer , daemon  possession ...

I don't think there's any particular story or message in the song or video ... this is by design , because the mind tries to make sense of things , so people will keep looking Trying to make sense , Trying to find the meaning and so they stay hooked , but never finding the message because it's not there ....

Just a jumble of negative garbage rattling around in their heads ... 

I wish I could like your post, but I'm all out today. I'll come back tomorrow.:classic_smile: 

Google image her name. She looks drugged. Or is it trendy to look fucking stupid?

1 hour ago, Crom said:

Google image her name. She looks drugged. Or is it trendy to look fucking stupid?

One eye suggestion.  Even in the fish tank!

billie-eilish-rolling-stone.jpg?w=2700&h

FFS  ............ 241 MILLION VIEWS with this one, that´s almost the entire youth and adult population of the USA.

Promoting suicide?

The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-disturbing-meaning-of-billie-eilishs-bury-a-friend/

Edited by Golden Retriever

Its more and more in our faces

They are going to seek to drag the human spirit through the mud

It won't even be possible to monitor what your children see because someone in the playground will be allowed to have a smart phone through which they will access the internet and show the other kids this stuff

Edited by muir