Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

All the good girls go to hell, song by Billie Eilish

Recommended Posts

What´s going on?

 

42 million views of the latest Billie Eilish song in one week.

 

The marketing around the video says it´s all about global warming! 

 

It looks Satanic to me. They are infecting the youth.

 

A good analysis of the video and meaning of the lyrics from Viligant Citizen.

 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/

 

The song starts out "My Lucifer is lonely"

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep ... A very good analysis by vigilant citizen .. this is what the music industry is pushing successfully .... target audience 14 year old girls ... subject matter Drug injection , Mindcontrol , torture  fallen angel , depression , people on fire ..Lucifer , daemon  possession ...

 

I don't think there's any particular story or message in the song or video ... this is by design , because the mind tries to make sense of things , so people will keep looking Trying to make sense , Trying to find the meaning and so they stay hooked , but never finding the message because it's not there ....

 

Just a jumble of negative garbage rattling around in their heads ... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yep ... A very good analysis by vigilant citizen .. this is what the music industry is pushing successfully .... target audience 14 year old girls ... subject matter Drug injection , Mindcontrol , torture  fallen angel , depression , people on fire ..Lucifer , daemon  possession ...

 

I don't think there's any particular story or message in the song or video ... this is by design , because the mind tries to make sense of things , so people will keep looking Trying to make sense , Trying to find the meaning and so they stay hooked , but never finding the message because it's not there ....

 

Just a jumble of negative garbage rattling around in their heads ... 

 

I wish I could like your post, but I'm all out today. I'll come back tomorrow.:classic_smile: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google image her name. She looks drugged. Or is it trendy to look fucking stupid?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS  ............ 241 MILLION VIEWS with this one, that´s almost the entire youth and adult population of the USA.

 

Promoting suicide?

 

 

 

The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-disturbing-meaning-of-billie-eilishs-bury-a-friend/

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its more and more in our faces

 

They are going to seek to drag the human spirit through the mud

 

It won't even be possible to monitor what your children see because someone in the playground will be allowed to have a smart phone through which they will access the internet and show the other kids this stuff

 

 

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her music is shitty. What is with her weird posing, looks like a heroin addict.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, Golden Retriever said:

What´s going on?

 

42 million views of the latest Billie Eilish song in one week.

 

The marketing around the video says it´s all about global warming! 

 

It looks Satanic to me. They are infecting the youth.

 

toxic, cultural marxist, satanic social engineering

 

the sabbateans behind the music industry are creating a new toxic role model for girls and young women

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smile you miserable cunt! You're making money. Grin you fuckwit! 

Can't wait until she's spat out. That's the process. Got used to proper talent being overlooked. But they sure love their puppet show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't view the entire video  - it was just so sick. 

"Good girls go to hell" 

What that means is that girls who refuse to join in the permissive society dictates, of allowing themselves to be used for sex and then filmed/ridiculed/thrown away like trash, shall be PUNISHED for daring to stand up for chastity, femininity, modesty, intelligence, integrity, and later for motherhood …. a motherhood whereby the woman is not mentally damaged by the long term effects of promiscuity.

 

Show me a crazy mother and I will show you the girl she used to be..... hopefully looking for love and then mocked, raped, ridiculed and deemed too desperate.....  

 

Girls who refuse to be slutty are the girls who refuse to be destroyed.... Still, This Billie person is giving it a go. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 6:45 PM, Stride said:

Her music is shitty. What is with her weird posing, looks like a heroin addict.

 

This weird posing like a heroin addict "does the rounds" 

It was fashionable when Edie Sedgewick did it in 1968

(and she was an addict and died at 28) 

 

It was fashionable when Kate Mosse did it in the 90's

 

and now they're pulling that old idea out of the trash can again with this character. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Livingthedreamhoney123 said:

For all we know, they are giving her drugs to keep her in line.

Her parents are in showbiz. 

 

definitely and i would say she also more than likely has a handler prompting her off screen.

 

she was on ITV the other day pre- the brit awards wearing massive black sunglasses. why ffs ? and she was asked about 'abuse' she had received and said she gets it daily on instagram so she doesn't read the replies.

 

again i say about the heavy eyelids. it's very noticeable amongst them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

 

definitely and i would say she also more than likely has a handler prompting her off screen.

 

she was on ITV the other day pre- the brit awards wearing massive black sunglasses. why ffs ? and she was asked about 'abuse' she had received and said she gets it daily on instagram so she doesn't read the replies.

 

again i say about the heavy eyelids. it's very noticeable amongst them.

 

 

 

I read somewhere that Shirley Temple (freakishly good child actor in the 1930's and 1940's)  was trained to work in a way that meant that she would get it right in "one take". This included punishments for missed lines, or missed dance steps, that included placing her in a box with only a large ice cube and closing the lid. So basically, she worked her entire childhood,  in a state of terror and fear, just in case a mistake caused her to be put in a box. 

I think there's a similar thing going on with todays artists - They have some sort of fear that drives them to do whatever they are told to do... an in this instances its a case of "look like you are out of it". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×