Sign in to follow this  
Deca

"come meet the anti-conspiracy believers" at the oh so unbiased BBC

2 hours ago, ink said:

This one Deca .... ?

The main speaker giving the information is a Dr Jovan Byford, Senior Lecturer of Pyschology at the Open University. A little research gives the

following information. 

Dr Jovan Byford´s research is predominately about anti semitism and the Holocaust, so I'm rather suspicious about his motives for being part of this BBC

video against conspiracy theorists.  Did you notice David Icke gets a mention at the end?

Dr Jovan Byford was a Fellow at the Mandel Centre.

"An international leader in scholarship on the Holocaust, the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies provides for continued growth and vitality in the field of Holocaust studies, promotes networking and cooperative projects among Holocaust scholars around the world, and ensures future generations of Holocaust scholars in the United States and abroad. Learn more about our current initiatives below."

https://www.ushmm.org/research/about-the-mandel-center/all-fellows-and-scholars/category/B

He also has a long profile page at the Open University, detailing his studies.

"My main research interests lie in the interdisciplinary study of social and psychological aspects of shared beliefs and social remembering, especially in relation to conspiracy theories, antisemitism and Holocaust remembrance. I am also interested more generally in the relationship between psychology and history."

http://www.open.ac.uk/people/jtb77#tab1

I don´t think he would support the notion that Zionists carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

i've got one for them: the BBC hired britains most prolific rapist and child abuser jimmy saville for decades putting him alongside children in TV programmes while it was well known in some circles that he was a pedo

Edited by muir
  • Like 3

The BBC anounced the fall of WTC 7 before it fell on Sept 11th 2001 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deca said:

Keeping Icke relevant as all ways

You can rely on them for that Deca

Icke is so crazy and irrelevant they wont even let him speak in Australia :D 

Really shows them up.for being a.spiteful bunch 

Edited by MrA

I'm not sure if this 5 min clip was aired on BBCTV ???

Anyway such videos will back fire on them , many flashes of images from the JFK assassination , polls show 90% in the US believe this was a conspiracy ....

Many images of aliens and UFO's ... polls show most people believe ETs  have been regularly visiting Earth .

Good to see Icke's reptilian replacement theory getting a mention , 12 million  in the US now believe in this ....., I'm not even sure many forum members believe it ... , any publicity is good publicity.

This from the Guardian .....  https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk

Conspiracy craze: why 12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien.

Conspiracy theories in ......

Edited by oz93666

Is paedophilia within the wealthy establishment .... people in Hollywood, Governments and possibly Royalty a right wing conspiracy?

Edit .. sorry wrong thread, but connected.

heathsavile.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever