"non whites can have UK nationality - non - whites cannot be english scots irish or welsh - this is a science based statement which you refuse to accept - its genetics sean do you get it? now show me how angry and butt hurt you are "

This was posted in a thread now locked. Let me say I am fully behind Brexit and not for any reasons any of the identity politicers believe on his forum (you know who you are).

The above quote pulled from the locked thread is utter crap! If you are born here, if you emigrate here and choose and respect this country then you are one of us, period. Colour means feck all!!!

Are Australians not Australian unless they are aboriginal??

Honestly, you guys let yourselves down and are the reason you give the press a reason to beat us with a shitty stick. I despair sometimes.

Edited by I am I

i posted that - like another poster you have not grasped what i said. ""non whites can have UK nationality - non - whites cannot be english scots irish or welsh - this is a science based statement its genetics " -  I still stand by what I posted. Not gonna get into a slanging match.

Yeh never mind george truth is also racist these days 

Me personally Ive been told by two seperate people who had African / English parents that they felt they had an identity crisis at one point or another in their life 

One had a Massai father and used to dream about being out on the grasslands but he has never been 

It used to upset him

I think people should be accepted for what they do with their life but to boil it all down to owning a passport and singing the national anthem once is a bit if bullshit if you ask me

Its like telling me everyone who moves to Canada is automatically a first nations person and understands the ins and outs of their heritage and present day beliefs 

Its just not the case is it 

*edit* neither am I saying everyone born of different races will have an identity crisis at some point but neither is it as simple as getting a passport for somewhere and automatically loosing all of your inherited traits and memories , sense of self and so on 

Its ignorant of new agers to think of things in such simple terms IMO 

Edited by MrA

Thing is George, how far back do you go with genetics? We all came from somewhere and from some other geographic location...imo, once you accept the customs you are one of us if you chooe to live here.

thats the problem iam 

What if they genuinely dont want to accept any of the customs and yet still.manage to get their hands on a passport ? 

Mr A, who is anyone to tell you, you are wrong if you feel you genuinely belong somewhere? If you feel you belong then that is all that matters regardless what colour you are or where your Grandparents came from..period.

If you live in britain and you consider this your home and you are legally british then you are british regardless of your skin colour

A country is a legal creation. if you are legally part of that thing then you are part of it

We need to start building some unity in this country again after all this brexit business. We need to leave the EU, re-establish ourselves as a sovereign nation and start fixing some of the problems we face and the best way to do that is build a sense of community

The neo-marxist critical theory psyop has factionalised the workers and we need to start getting some team spirit back

I don't however endorse MASS immigration but neither do i blame immigrants nor do i mean any disrespect to individual immigrants. i think that we are a set of small islands with a population pushing 70 million and we have a lot of poverty, homelessness, mental illness and we are going to start shedding jobs by their millions due to automation

We have some big challenges ahead so i think we need to stabilise our population and consolidate what we have and by that i mean start looking after the people already here otherwise i could see things continuing to destabilise which would not be pretty

If we can alleviate the poverty I think many of the other tensions will ease but i don't believe poverty is just an issue of wealth. I think it is also about quality of life, sense of purpose and meaning and access to opportunity.

• Like 2

you seem to be unable to see that civic national status is not the same as belonging to an ethnic group? too little time to waste - like i said not interested in discussing this with you - show me a black guy with native british/irish genes  you may have an arguement.

• Like 1

muir  - of course the people here of non british stock are british but they are not kin to native british stock. or maybe genetic science has revealed otherwise so p[lease make me aware  anyway this topic will go only in circles.

Mr A, that stems from "Mass enforced migration" of which I am against for the reasons you state, however I am not against any immigrants who come here with good intentions wanting to contribute and better their lives so long as we look after our own people too (which doesn't seem to be happening). To say anyone who happens to be black, brown cannot be English is plain wrong though. There are plenty of scrotes walking around who have families here for hundreds of years who I would like to spend far less time with than many immigrants...you take people as you find them.

12 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

muir  - of course the people here of non british stock are british but they are not kin to native british stock. or maybe genetic science has revealed otherwise so p[lease make me aware  anyway this topic will go only in circles.

there are legitimate arguments to be made for controlled immigration

even if we can leave the EU and stem the floods of people coming in we still have a host of problems on the horizon. We have global currency wars going on and we have the wealth flowing upwards into a smaller and smaller number of hands which is going to leave more and more people struggling to get by

This is going to destablise society

We are going to lose millions of jobs to AI and automation and even if the state steps in and pays unemployed people universal basic income there is the issue of what happens to humans when they have absolutely no meaning or purpose in their life and see no way forward to a more rewarding life or transcendent experience?

There is physical death but there is also spiritual death and psychological death and i think we are heading for all of them on the current path. There are big issues that need to be discussed society-wide or we are heading for a pretty vacuous future

13 minutes ago, I am I said:

Mr A, that stems from "Mass enforced migration" of which I am against for the reasons you state, however I am not against any immigrants who come here with good intentions wanting to contribute and better their lives so long as we look after our own people too (which doesn't seem to be happening). To say anyone who happens to be black, brown cannot be English is plain wrong though. There are plenty of scrotes walking around who have families here for hundreds of years who I would like to spend far less time with than many immigrants...you take people as you find them.

Ok.can you ask sean for me.if he is English now he lives in England then pls

He refused to answer three times before

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, I am I said:

Mr A, who is anyone to tell you, you are wrong if you feel you genuinely belong somewhere? If you feel you belong then that is all that matters regardless what colour you are or where your Grandparents came from..period.

So that means we have to take everyone elses feelings into consideration except georges ? 

this thread will go nowhere - trust me. It does though show the diverging opinions about race ethnicity belonging and culture. Im not gonna change my stance and I do not expect people who are of I am I's mind to change theirs - However, the 2 divergent views are in opposiition/conflict and time will tell which view prevails.

Looking forward to seeing the new James Bond movie btw

lashana lynch the next black trannie bond. ticking all those progressive snoflake boxes

lashana-lynch-007.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Untitled8.jpg

11 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

lashana lynch the next black trannie bond. ticking all those progressive snoflake boxes

19 hours ago, MrA said:

Looking forward to seeing the new James Bond movie btw

if they wanted a female spy then  why didn't they just create a whole new character?

why couldn't she be 008?

why did she have to over-write the white male and be 007?

5 minutes ago, muir said:

if they wanted a female spy then  why didn't they just create a whole new character?

why couldn't she be 008?

lol .... mate you have covered that in multiple posts and threads .... don't consider that you need to ask

Yes I know .... just agreeing with you :)

2 minutes ago, ink said:

lol .... mate you have covered that in multiple posts and threads .... don't consider that you need to ask

Yes I know .... just agreeing with you :)

its an interesting area because bond is a symbol of post war british confidence embodied as a sexually liberal and worldly but masculine male who will sleep with anyone anywhere

lol

But i think it would be fair to say that bond is iconic. So by replacing them so directly it is a form of iconoclasm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muir said:

why couldn't she be 008?

I know why they did it. But to state it would subject me to possible prosecution under insane uk race laws.

Well there is the obvious replacement and then there is also the undeniable fact that those in charge of the film industry and media in general habe absolutely no respect for the dead or the living 

They re write history with reckless abandon to suit thier needs 

Now muir you might say to me hold on mr anderson dont get mad about them turning james bond into an African female character its only a film 

But its not just this is it

And no im not mad at african females im mad at the senseless destruction of European heritage 

And before anyone  accuses me of not noticing the same sort of heritage wiping around the world happening to other cultures just fuck off thanks 

Its might " just " be James Bond today.but tomorrow its something else and something else and if we all just keep accepting it then eventually muir there wont be anyone left to remember us because you will all be too scared to even fucking mention the word European or any of the nations that once existed there

And I mean in quite a few generations not next year 

So excuse me for pointing out that eventually some of us are going to have to take the first hit and refuse to apologize for being a white man and refuse to go along with this senseless destruction of who we are and what we have been up against all this time 

I will not be forgetting who my ancestors were anytime soon and I have no reason to be ashamed of them 

They walk with me everyday right in my heart 

Edited by MrA
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

I know why they did it. But to state it would subject me to possible prosecution under insane uk race laws.

Divided we fall, infighting falls right into their hands..stop falling for the bait....and by the way I think there elements on this forum who fight against each other everyday who probably sit around sipping coffee together, slapping each other on the shoulder at a job well done.

falling for the bait by refusing to accept being ethnically cleansed ? 

Whats the bloody alternative then

7 minutes ago, MrA said:

Now muir you might say to me hold on mr anderson dont get mad about them turning james bond into an African female character its only a film

i didn't say it was just a film....i said it was a cultural icon

This implies that by destroying it they are carrying out an act of cultural iconoclasm equivalent in a way to for example burning down a church or toppling a statue

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Just now, muir said:

i didn't say it was just a film....i said it was a cultural icon

This implies that by destroying it they are carrying out an act of cultural iconoclasm such as for example burning down a church

Yes its called ethnic cleansing 

• Like 1