Seeker

Are there people in control who don’t have names?

I’m trying to figure out who and what is in control. I am aware of some families such as Windsor’s, Rockefeller’s, Rothschild, Johnson and Johnson I’d guess, bill gates has a big hand in the depopulation agenda. I heard there’s 13 families in total and something called the Pindar that rules them. I’d guess this is what David Icke calls the spider. So obviously what or who is the Pindar, I’d guess a non human entity. I’d also guess that the families I have named are reptilians or possessed by demons or some shit. They aren’t human like us. So these people who don’t have names, are they real and where do they fit in? 

If I have said something wrong or missed something out then please say 🙂

^^^ I think that's pretty close to the truth .... 

It was in 1995 that Fritz Springmier published the seminal "Bloodlines of the Illuminati " .... this was to become the reference book for people like Icke and Jones , and the idea outlined is basically accepted by most truthers ... Fritz lists and explores the main 13 bloodlines ... Astors , Rothchilds , Bushes, Royals of Europe  etc these 13 families are thought to be the main players ,  they work together , but also compete among themselves ... they will all be genetically traceable to the small group that were created thousands of years ago , to rule over the masses  , separate  from the rest of us ( the annunaki also tinkered with the DNA if the masses , but in a different way) ... the 'elite' bloodline do not breed with outsiders , they are aware that the true controllers are a coalition of 4 ET races , and that their own power and wealth comes from being favored by the ETs ....

Pindar comes up in Icke's "Biggest Secret" ... If I remember correctly this was an individual who always wears white , travels in a white stretched limo , never ages. Pindar means 'penis of the dragon' .... Icke must have heard rumors from multiple sources to bring him up ... but to my knowledge no other authors mention pindar ... His name suggests a reptilian , they can shape shift appear whatever age they wish ....

The reptilians are not Annunaki ... Annunaki were here long before , consider this place their own , and allowed this other ET group , reptilians , to have a part of the action in controlling humanity ,  because they have the unique ability to shift and imitate any human they choose ... so if any of the elite  (such as royals , rothchilds) are not up to the job , they are killed and replaced by a reptilian ET ... The elite (aka iluminati)  are not totally ruthless , technically they are human and do have some sympathies with humanity , that's why they are sometimes replaced .

Finally there is one further  layer .... totally non physical ... demonic spirits , dark entities ... These work with the the ET controllers and also infest them , as they do to a lesser extent infest humans .... The only nutrition the dark spirits get is feeding , psychically ,  off physical life forms ... So they have made a deal with the ET's ... the ET's use their control to create as much strife , war and trouble as possible , this gives the dark spirits more food .... In return the dark spirits agree to target any who would undermine the control grid ... the dark spirits can influence thoughts , make people more short tempered , bring on depression ... there are not an infinite number of these creatures , so they are directed mainly ( by the ETs) to those who most threaten the control .... While the reptilians and other ETs do not feed directly on negative energy ( they eat solid food)  , they are heavily demon infested  so get some buzz from evil deeds...

We are reliably informed the way out of all this mess is to call upon Creator to heal the dark spirits so they move on ... Dark spirits (demons) are the root cause of the trouble.

Edited by oz93666
  • Thanks 1

The black nobility families are the ones across europe who have close ties to the vatican

The royal families of europe all intermarried with each other and they are bloodtied to the black nobility

The rothschilds weren't originally called 'rothschild' that's just a name they gave themselves but really they are just more people who are intermarried with a whole load of families that originated out of frankfurt including the warburgs, the schiffs, the oppenheimers, the lehmans, the israel moses seifs, the rockefellers and so on

Those families were in tight communities or what were called 'ghettos' in europe in the middle ages which means they have likely been intermarrying with each other for CENTURIES. The rothschilds have been described as 'court jews' which is to say that they were bankers for the royalty of europe and the black nobility as well as for the vatican

I see them all as a vast network that lies across europe which then expanded into the americas and into asia.

If we trace them back further we find them in narbonne and in troyes where there was a famous qabalah school. Out of that area also came the knights templar which i see as a military wing of the network. I believe the network controls the vatican and also created the city of london banking district before then creating the washington district of columbia area in the US and it is from these three seperate legal enclaves that they are directing their global empire

They set mao up in china and his 8 'immortals' whose families inherited control of china when mao died. China is now the testbed for their technocratic society. The tensions between china and the US is a stage-managed dialectic such as the one orwell described in his book '1984' that keeps the population in a state of fear and compliance. It works to keep the chinese people in fear and compliance too but really the chinese military machine has been built into its current state by the network i mention above whose corporations heavily invested in the chinese market and which dominate the global economy today

I would describe the network as an occult network of black magicians whose occultism is underpinned by qabalah

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, muir said:

The black nobility families are the ones across europe who have close ties to the vatican

The royal families of europe all intermarried with each other and they are bloodtied to the black nobility

The rothschilds weren't originally called 'rothschild' that's just a name they gave themselves but really they are just more people who are intermarried with a whole load of families that originated out of frankfurt including the warburgs, the schiffs, the oppenheimers, the lehmans, the israel moses seifs, the rockefellers and so on

Those families were in tight communities or what were called 'ghettos' in europe in the middle ages which means they have likely been intermarrying with each other for CENTURIES. The rothschilds have been described as 'court jews' which is to say that they were bankers for the royalty of europe and the black nobility as well as for the vatican

I see them all as a vast network that lies across europe which then expanded into the americas and into asia.

If we trace them back further we find them in narbonne and in troyes where there was a famous qabalah school. Out of that area also came the knights templar which i see as a military wing of the network. I believe the network controls the vatican and also created the city of london banking district before then creating the washington district of columbia area in the US and it is from these three seperate legal enclaves that they are directing their global empire

They set mao up in china and his 8 'immortals' whose families inherited control of china when mao died. China is now the testbed for their technocratic society. The tensions between china and the US is a stage-managed dialectic such as the one orwell described in his book '1984' that keeps the population in a state of fear and compliance. It works to keep the chinese people in fear and compliance too but really the chinese military machine has been built into its current state by the network i mention above whose corporations heavily invested in the chinese market and which dominate the global economy today

I would describe the network as an occult network of black magicians whose occultism is underpinned by qabalah

For the masses to begin taking on these giants we have to stop feeding them with our physical energy and keep that energy closer to home like the Cabal did to achieve what they own today, we can see the end result and where they are today, but when we do this we must not become the elite which we currently feed.

Charity begins at home, not in another's hands who cannot even aford their own domestic product, this is where we are today, all being propped up by the least fortunate who are doing all of the work, like a worker bee or a Masons Apprentice.

The sollution is staring us all in the face, and to achieve this goal we must at all costs re--skill and begin making our own furutres, because we are what we create and live or die by the things we make.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, oz93666 said:

Fritz Springmier published the seminal "Bloodlines of the Illuminati

It is noticeable that American conspiracy theorists almost always have German names. They are always Baptists as well.

Springmeier is a convicted bank robber. He served 9 years, I think. I wouldn't believe anything that guy writes, if I were you.

The satanic law of reversal Sabbatai Zevi & Jacob Frank

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, oz93666 said:

^^^ I think that's pretty close to the truth .... 

It was in 1995 that Fritz Springmier published the seminal "Bloodlines of the Illuminati " .... this was to become the reference book for people like Icke and Jones , and the idea outlined is basically accepted by most truthers ... Fritz lists and explores the main 13 bloodlines ... Astors , Rothchilds , Bushes, Royals of Europe  etc these 13 families are thought to be the main players ,  they work together , but also compete among themselves ... they will all be genetically traceable to the small group that were created thousands of years ago , to rule over the masses  , separate  from the rest of us ( the annunaki also tinkered with the DNA if the masses , but in a different way) ... the 'elite' bloodline do not breed with outsiders , they are aware that the true controllers are a coalition of 4 ET races , and that their own power and wealth comes from being favored by the ETs ....

Pindar comes up in Icke's "Biggest Secret" ... If I remember correctly this was an individual who always wears white , travels in a white stretched limo , never ages. Pindar means 'penis of the dragon' .... Icke must have heard rumors from multiple sources to bring him up ... but to my knowledge no other authors mention pindar ... His name suggests a reptilian , they can shape shift appear whatever age they wish ....

The reptilians are not Annunaki ... Annunaki were here long before , consider this place their own , and allowed this other ET group , reptilians , to have a part of the action in controlling humanity ,  because they have the unique ability to shift and imitate any human they choose ... so if any of the elite  (such as royals , rothchilds) are not up to the job , they are killed and replaced by a reptilian ET ... The elite (aka iluminati)  are not totally ruthless , technically they are human and do have some sympathies with humanity , that's why they are sometimes replaced .

Finally there is one further  layer .... totally non physical ... demonic spirits , dark entities ... These work with the the ET controllers and also infest them , as they do to a lesser extent infest humans .... The only nutrition the dark spirits get is feeding , psychically ,  off physical life forms ... So they have made a deal with the ET's ... the ET's use their control to create as much strife , war and trouble as possible , this gives the dark spirits more food .... In return the dark spirits agree to target any who would undermine the control grid ... the dark spirits can influence thoughts , make people more short tempered , bring on depression ... there are not an infinite number of these creatures , so they are directed mainly ( by the ETs) to those who most threaten the control .... While the reptilians and other ETs do not feed directly on negative energy ( they eat solid food)  , they are heavily demon infested  so get some buzz from evil deeds...

We are reliably informed the way out of all this mess is to call upon Creator to heal the dark spirits so they move on ... Dark spirits (demons) are the root cause of the trouble.

Great information, thank you very much 🙂 it can get complicated when figuring out the difference between the anunnaki, reptilians, archons, demons etc. The theme of white or albino with the Pindar doesn’t half make me think of the alpha draconians, of course the highest up in their hierarchy apparently.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, muir said:

These 8 immortals sound like an interesting myth or legend, possibly beings that understand, manipulate and have mastered this reality. Thanks for all the great info 🙂

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

These 8 immortals sound like an interesting myth or legend, possibly beings that understand, manipulate and have mastered this reality. Thanks for all the great info 🙂

I am curios how Taoism survived all this time, it's easily the most peaceful religion of them all today.

8 Immortals are curios, i believe they were real, not sure how they programmed their to become immortal, aging is a program humans have installed....I read about certain breathing tehniques which can make you live a couple of hundred years..but being immortal is unheard of.

Edited by Wamrage

On 9/13/2019 at 8:05 PM, Reinold said:

It is noticeable that American conspiracy theorists almost always have German names. They are always Baptists as well.

Springmeier is a convicted bank robber. He served 9 years, I think. I wouldn't believe anything that guy writes, if I were you.

Not even if what he writes is true??

3 hours ago, Wamrage said:

I am curios how Taoism survived all this time, it's easily the most peaceful religion of them all today.

8 Immortals are curios, i believe they were real, not sure how they programmed their to become immortal, aging is a program humans have installed....

I read about certain breathing tehniques which can make you live a couple of hundred years..

but being immortal is unheard of.

Imortality = keeping your family DNA in the trim, IE, breeding families who control, in control, having offspring means you are forever living.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:59 AM, Seeker said:

No they are just communists backed by skull and bones operatives in the US. They are named after mythological figures but they were real people:

The Octagon Of Oligarchy: Meet China's "Eight Immortals" - An Infographic

Wed, 12/26/2012 - 20:39
America may have the Octogenarian (Oracle) of Omaha but China has the Octagon of Oligarchy: an octet of the families that run the world's (still) fastest growing, marginal economy, which by extension likely makes them the eight most powerful families in the world. So powerful, that Bloomberg has just released a series not only mapping out the various linkages and profiling said families but has appropriately dubbed them the "Eight Immortals."  In doing so it has revealed "the origins of princelings, an elite class that has been able to amass wealth and influence, and exploit opportunities unavailable to most Chinese. Bloomberg tracked 103 people – descendants including children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, and their respective spouses. The Immortals, now all dead, are revered in communist lore as revolutionary fighters who led China’s economic opening after Mao Zedong’s death.

The identities and business dealings of these families are often cloaked in secrecy because of state censorship and complex corporate webs. To document them, Bloomberg scoured thousands of pages of corporate filings, property records, official websites and archives, and conducted dozens of interviews from China to the United States, where many were educated and have at times made their homes. To read the related stories click here and here.

For those who can not be bothered to read the fascinating in depth series which will likely see Bloomberg blocked in China once again for the next several days, here is the full infographic breakdown:

Octagon%20Of%20Oligarchs%202_0.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-26/octagon-oligarchy-meet-chinas-eight-immortals-infographic