Sign in to follow this  
ink

Abortion Law, Penis Facials and Young Blood Sales!

Abortion Law, Penis Facials and Young Blood Sales!

The below video covers all three in under 10mins.

NY has changed it's abortion law so that you can have anyone destroy (kill) your child, whilst in your womb, even up to the day of birth. This is on health grounds, your consideration of your health, as defined by you!

The act removes the need for a doctor to perform some abortions and takes abortion out of the criminal code, making it a public health issue.

However, the most controversial aspect of the RHA is the provision allowing abortions after 24 weeks in cases where there is an "absence of foetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient's life or health".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46994583

The NCBI defines "Health" as:

Today, three types of definition of health seem to be possible and are used. The first is that health is the absence of any disease or impairment. The second is that health is a state that allows the individual to adequately cope with all demands of daily life (implying also the absence of disease and impairment). The third definition states that health is a state of balance, an equilibrium that an individual has established within himself and between himself and his social and physical environment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2080455/

Penis Facials.

Yes you read that correctly, humans are having a £465 facial treatment that involves foreskins, baby foreskins! Nice?

45-year-old star underwent a facial for the first time last week that uses an epidermal growth factor serum containing stem cells cultivated from the discarded tissue of Korean baby boys.

the mother-of-one told her fans on Instagram: ‘After a long flight, I do like to lie down and be covered in a mask of liquefied cloned foreskins – frankly who doesn’t?’

The £465 facial, which is performed by British-born beauty therapist Georgia Louise at her salon in New York, has become a favourite with celebrities. Sandra Bullock, 54, is credited with nicknaming it ‘the penis facial’.

The secret ingredient is sourced from South Korea because it has a large supply of foreskins obtained during circumcision, the general custom for young boys.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6425197/Kate-Beckinsale-reveals-odd-beauty-treatment-involving-foreskins.html

Young Blood Sales.

Are you young? Need money? No problem, sell your blood to some old git :)

Young plasma treatments are intravenous infusions of plasma from young donors, who are in the age range of 16 to 25. For this reason, we treat patients who are 30 years old or older.

Young plasma is the result of research into the science of blood. Experiments in mice called parabiosis provided the inspiration to deliver treatments with young plasma.

1 liter for $8000

2 liters for $12,000

Plasma is a medical treatment. Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a treatment with one of our physicians.

https://www.ambrosiaplasma.com/

Sick sick sick world laugh my botty off :classic_dry:

:classic_ohmy:

I need to keep up with the insanity, I am lagging behind??

'Virginia's governor has drawn backlash after suggesting that a pregnancy could be terminated after the baby's birth, as the state debates a bill relaxing restrictions on third trimester abortions.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/519232/carlson-americas-infanticide-bills-interview-monica-klein-seen-believed

Babies.jpg

Could young blood be the secret to living longer, healthier lives?
By Olivia Feld, Senior US Technology Reporter, San Francisco
31 January 2019 • 11:08am

You might not be able to live forever, but several companies in Silicon Valley are betting on transfusions of young people’s blood to help you live better and age gracefully.

“We’ll all living longer, we need to make sure it’s a good quality of life”, said Karoly Nikolich, co-founder and chief executive of a Silicon Valley-based Alkahest, a company that is working on drugs that it hopes will do just that.

Alkahest is one of the firms that believes plasma in blood harvested from the young can rejuvenate the old - a procedure referred to by some as "vampire therapy".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/31/could-young-blood-secret-living-longer-healthier-lives/

So come on all you young people, want some money to live, to become like your "idols"

Sell your blood.

Dont worry it's not at all satanic, you know eat the body of christ, drink the blood of christ etc and don't mine the sacrificing of babies, it is for your health! 

Its too much to know without feeling deeply upset and also angry at the ghouls who promote this kind of behaviour 

There is such a thing as righteous anger IMO 

• Like 3

On 9/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, MrA said:

There is such a thing as righteous anger IMO 

Agree MrA .... the structures of government which allow this type of satanic shit need to be brought to heel.

2 hours ago, ink said:

Agree MrA .... the structures of government which allow this type of satanic shit need to be brought to heel.

Unfortunately that means rounding people up and forcefully removing them from future interference 

It would also mean facing the reality of who is behind the abortion industry and chopping babies tinkles up 

And for now people are so sick they dont even.realize they are doing it to each other on behalf of those same forces

I dont know how to change that 

• Like 1

Well shit you .... and I mean that in a nice way

I hate this bollocks .... it really fucking annoys me!

You have all these threads .... How to wake up people .... When will the mass awake .... Brexit bollocks .... Which party will win shit .... etc

It is a load of bollocks .... the mass are dead inside.

They will only 'think' when it is on their door step.

End of story .... that is it.

They accept that to cut bits off little babies is ok and to kill an unborn child, a day before birth, is ok.

But they also think that to stick the chopped up babies on their face is great as well .... or inject them into their own child .... is fine!

Sorry but most are nothing more than imbecilic cunts who will allow their children to enter hell .... so that they can have a fucking big screen TV or the latest i-fucking-phone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

Well shit you .... and I mean that in a nice way

I hate this bollocks .... it really fucking annoys me!

You have all these threads .... How to wake up people .... When will the mass awake .... Brexit bollocks .... Which party will win shit .... etc

It is a load of bollocks .... the mass are dead inside.

They will only 'think' when it is on their door step.

End of story .... that is it.

They accept that to cut bits off little babies is ok and to kill an unborn child, a day before birth, is ok.

But they also think that to stick the chopped up babies on their face is great as well .... or inject them into their own child .... is fine!

Sorry but most are nothing more than imbecilic cunts who will allow their children to enter hell .... so that they can have a fucking big screen TV or the latest i-fucking-phone.

I don't think we win the battle for Earth 

I'm not sure we are supposed to 

That doesn't mean we should give up and give in 

If only because we can cultivate our own spirit in ways that this '' force '' cannot

They don't own you , they don't own any of this 

We can still say no to a lot of what is planned

But unless a critical mass is willing to go beyond words and move to act then it's a done deal IMO 

Waking up isn't worth a damn unless we decide to act upon what we learn 

Just being realistic 

• Like 2

I remember this thread on the old forum. Beckinsale and Bullock should be ashamed of themselves- little babies being painfully mutilated for their vanity. Disgusting. No need for it. A jar of organic coconut oil ( a bit used nightly as a moisturiser is great), a  plant based diet, teetotalism, no drugs and smoking plus drinking plenty of water will ensure a good complexion.

• Like 1