Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Crystal Meth: The New Face of Agenda 21

Well, I took a long break. I am back, and not only back BUT with a BIG story!!!

You got it folks. Crystal Meth is the new Agenda 21, depopulation measure.

The only other story is who is behind pushing it on the population. 

hmmmmm

Almost every other employer in the USA. 

How crazy and unjust is that???

Okay. So technically its a skulls and bones AND a Luciferian thing, but your talking literally over half of the employers are involved on pushing this drug on people. 

They saw what it did to the Native Americans and the Luciferian stated "success rates" for genocide. 

No joke happening as we speak.

The NEW tactic of the "death cult". 

A lot of people believe it to be China basically using it against Americans to make them weak, however, I have channeling under my belt, and it literally is the face of the NEW Agenda 21. Depopulation. They weren't going to let it go that easily. If people of well means are mentioning they are worried about China and its production of meth and it may be their own scheme, but there is a FULL on media black out, when this problem is BIGGER then pain killers??!! Sounds like an inside job to me if the media hasn't gotten hold of the story, they are being told to "keep quiet". By whom?? No other then the establishment itself. TPTB, the network, but the BIG part of the story is that it is being pushed by employers. So many of them are involved in this scheme personally. They are willingly involved in this new FACE of Agenda 21. 

An organized effort to bring down people down fast, as in a decade or two, but slow. As in, not with WWIII. 

Oh btw, they are maker of OxyCotin is fling for bankruptcy, but oh...….the blackout on the meth epidemic. Not that pain killer addiction isn't real, its just that the meth epidemic out does it. Who knows at what level this agenda is being pushed, at what part of the agenda they are currently on...…..what I mean is they have a timeline and who knows what the specifics and paperwork on their end looks like, but they are going company to company pushing this agenda. My guess is its a 10, 15, or 20 year plan. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

Everyone who told me they smoked meth did it at home or a motel with a girlfriend and fucked like rabbits untill they ran out.

10 hours ago, Octopus said:

Everyone who told me they smoked meth did it at home or a motel with a girlfriend and fucked like rabbits untill they ran out.

I've heard the same thing too.  I'll pass on this "benefit" though.

I've see a few sunrises in my life.  I don't recall Crystal Meth being widely available to the general populace here up until about ten to twelve years ago.  It was always a niche underworld drug.  The ice(crack/free base) smokable form is highly regarded here.   Vast swaths of my county plus the surrounding ones are meth head "no go" zones.  A nephew once had to remove one squatting in a vacant building on his property.  It turns out the innocent homeless felon was a twice convicted child sex predator too. 

I've often wondered the same thing, OP.  Also, Fentanyl is not only a drug but a bonafide chemical weapon.  I wonder about that one too.

Edited by JacksonsGhost

I found this in another thread and it says amphetamine causes psychosis and possession by energy parasites.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:28 AM, Good_Reptilian said:

IT ACTUALLY OPENS DOORS TO THEIR WORLD BY OPENING YOUR MIND , IT OPENS YOUR EYES (GET IT)

This comedian explains it very well

On 9/16/2019 at 1:02 PM, MatchaLove said:

Well, I took a long break. I am back, and not only back BUT with a BIG story!!!

You got it folks. Crystal Meth is the new Agenda 21, depopulation measure.

The only other story is who is behind pushing it on the population. 

hmmmmm

Almost every other employer in the USA. 

How crazy and unjust is that???

Okay. So technically its a skulls and bones AND a Luciferian thing, but your talking literally over half of the employers are involved on pushing this drug on people. 

They saw what it did to the Native Americans and the Luciferian stated "success rates" for genocide. 

No joke happening as we speak.

The NEW tactic of the "death cult". 

A lot of people believe it to be China basically using it against Americans to make them weak, however, I have channeling under my belt, and it literally is the face of the NEW Agenda 21. Depopulation. They weren't going to let it go that easily. If people of well means are mentioning they are worried about China and its production of meth and it may be their own scheme, but there is a FULL on media black out, when this problem is BIGGER then pain killers??!! Sounds like an inside job to me if the media hasn't gotten hold of the story, they are being told to "keep quiet". By whom?? No other then the establishment itself. TPTB, the network, but the BIG part of the story is that it is being pushed by employers. So many of them are involved in this scheme personally. They are willingly involved in this new FACE of Agenda 21. 

An organized effort to bring down people down fast, as in a decade or two, but slow. As in, not with WWIII. 

Oh btw, they are maker of OxyCotin is fling for bankruptcy, but oh...….the blackout on the meth epidemic. Not that pain killer addiction isn't real, its just that the meth epidemic out does it. Who knows at what level this agenda is being pushed, at what part of the agenda they are currently on...…..what I mean is they have a timeline and who knows what the specifics and paperwork on their end looks like, but they are going company to company pushing this agenda. My guess is its a 10, 15, or 20 year plan. 

Excuse my ignorance but is crystal meth the same as Ice,here in Australia we have a big problem with ice ,it is everywhere ,and is even killing the small rural towns.

Unfortunately from what I've seen there are no long term ice addicts ,you either kick the habit or you die ,there is no middle ground. I think your right ,It has to be part of an agenda as there is just too much of the shit to be otherwise

It is an agenda It's called disposable workers. Japan invented this drug during WWII and gave it to the nazi regime. Look at how the Japanese and germans fought ruthlessly to the death, death before dishonor . And it makes you grandiose as well making you believe that you are invincible and sometimes you are, until you kick the bucket finally...