Seeker

How to wake up the masses?

Obviously certain headlines will make more people begin to question things, for example Epstein and Prince Andrew. I imagine more people than before will notice that there’s been a steady stream of pedos associating with the royal family. Then they try to find out what’s going on etc. 

One thing I really can’t understand is talking to ‘sheeple’ who just cannot wake up to anything. You can show them all the information, facts, expert interviews etc and they refuse to believe it. One I had was this guy refused to believe that phones emit emf radiation, so I showed him with my accousticom and how much radiation was coming off his phone. His response was ‘well that’s just your view it emits radiation’. 🤦‍♂️ He saw with his own eyes and couldn’t believe it, other people who watched said that they didn’t care about the health risks, it’s baffling. I am finding that people refuse to listen to emf and ai because of the addiction they have to technology. I know we are dumbed down with technology and fluoride but I believe humanity will wake up soon, what will help the process? 

People are not waking up...Since i woke up in 2011 i've met only 2 guys who've had certain pieces of the puzzle but they were pretty far from the whole picture....

Even in the conspiracy movement most guys see that the future is extremely bleak and only hope is ascension.

Even tho i don't believe in ascension, let's say for a minute it is real.

You really think we would ascend with such a miniscule % of the world population being awake? For ascension you need certain % of the population so they can care the majority of the sheeple.

seeker just drop truth bombs to members of your family to see just how programmed they are.

their eyes will glaze over.

it'll go in one ear and out the other.

and if any truth does get through cognitive dissonance will kick in they will shut down and give reasons to reinforce their version of reality.

the masses are zombie walking into oblivion. thats fine, i'll be walking in the opposite direction.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wamrage said:

People are not waking up...Since i woke up in 2011 i've met only 2 guys who've had certain pieces of the puzzle but they were pretty far from the whole picture....

Even in the conspiracy movement most guys see that the future is extremely bleak and only hope is ascension.

Even tho i don't believe in ascension, let's say for a minute it is real.

You really think we would ascend with such a miniscule % of the world population being awake? For ascension you need certain % of the population so they can care the majority of the sheeple.

I know some people are getting curious and starting to see through the bs, but they can’t piece it all together at the moment. It’s a good start at least! For example when I had to study 9/11 at school I told my parents I thought it was an inside job and they were horrified with me. Randomly not long ago my dad said he thinks it’s an inside job and wants to read a David Icke book, somethings happening in some peoples heads. However most are still zombies 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

seeker just drop truth bombs to members of your family to see just how programmed they are.

their eyes will glaze over.

it'll go in one ear and out the other.

and if any truth does get through cognitive dissonance will kick in they will shut down and give reasons to reinforce their version of reality.

the masses are zombie walking into oblivion. thats fine, i'll be walking in the opposite direction.

Untitled8.jpg

It’s a shame it really is, I don’t want to see humanity slaughtered and infertile as what will happen in the close future unless people wake up. Even people who live off grid will be affected soon, agenda 21 wants people off the land and in human settlement zones so everyone will be affected. 

On 9/16/2019 at 5:13 AM, Seeker said:

Obviously certain headlines will make more people begin to question things, for example Epstein and Prince Andrew. I imagine more people than before will notice that there’s been a steady stream of pedos associating with the royal family. Then they try to find out what’s going on etc. 

One thing I really can’t understand is talking to ‘sheeple’ who just cannot wake up to anything. You can show them all the information, facts, expert interviews etc and they refuse to believe it. One I had was this guy refused to believe that phones emit emf radiation, so I showed him with my accousticom and how much radiation was coming off his phone. His response was ‘well that’s just your view it emits radiation’. 🤦‍♂️ He saw with his own eyes and couldn’t believe it, other people who watched said that they didn’t care about the health risks, it’s baffling. I am finding that people refuse to listen to emf and ai because of the addiction they have to technology. I know we are dumbed down with technology and fluoride but I believe humanity will wake up soon, what will help the process? 

99%  of people simply do not care. We are all whackos after all. Why listen to us? 

1 hour ago, Crom said:

99%  of people simply do not care. We are all whackos after all. Why listen to us? 

That’s true, I hear some people say they don’t care because it doesn’t affect them. I’d love to know how emf radiation, gmos, toxic shite in vaccines, chemtrails, fluoride in water and the ai agenda doesn’t affect them 🙃

• Like 1

those people are not the same. they would have got it already if that way inclined. 

if you try to 'wake em up' youll end up being the command controller, sad really. 

best foot forward, support those researching  

I'm a happy go lucky type but I'm not upbeat about this. I think we're stuffed, too much complacency, just enough comfort and consumerist purchasing availability and dumbing down of educational standards and mind dross television. 

You only have to look at the vacuous eedjits gawping at their mobile devices or sitting in the TV studio clapping out of sync with the programme music to realise this. They're fooked, we all are but at least some of us will know the identity of the people who would enslave us. 

Eternal life? No thanks. 

11 minutes ago, Lui said:

I'm a happy go lucky type but I'm not upbeat about this. I think we're stuffed, too much complacency, just enough comfort and consumerist purchasing availability and dumbing down of educational standards and mind dross television. 

You only have to look at the vacuous eedjits gawping at their mobile devices or sitting in the TV studio clapping out of sync with the programme music to realise this. They're fooked, we all are but at least some of us will know the identity of the people who would enslave us. 

Eternal life? No thanks. 

Yeah I nearly ran someone over yesterday cuz they decided to cross the road whilst looking down at their phone, after stopping and nearly hitting them they had no idea they nearly got run over, just too engrossed in the bloody mobile phone. It’s crazy!

Ya know? Fuck it, they're going to inherit the shit, they'll possibly understand once it's too late. Hey ho, silver surfers are go. 

I'm glad i was able to see throught the system but i didn't get any reward...i'm still stuck in this body where i have to work,eat,drink,piss,shit etc...This 3D is the rock bottom with no way out, guess all of us conspiracy theorist are doomed to the be stuck in this fiery pit of hell i.e. earth forever.

Edited by Wamrage

22 minutes ago, Wamrage said:

I'm glad i was able to see throught the system but i didn't get any reward...i'm still stuck in this body where i have to work,eat,drink,piss,shit etc...This 3D is the rock bottom with no way out, guess all of us conspiracy theorist are doomed to the be stuck in this fiery pit of hell i.e. earth forever.

May I say that I do not consider that 'you' are 'stuck' within your body!

You .... do not have a body.

Narrative.

The above and the below typed words (of mine) are nothing more than my considerations of my experiences and my considered 'thoughts' on my research....and I shall keep it short lol

'You' have never been alive ....... 'You' actually have never even been born.

'You' are nothing greater than a 'potential' of 'eternal' ....... 'possibilities' ...... this does not mean that 'you' will become born.

'You' only 'see' through 'things' when the opportunity has been given to 'you' via that which 'loves' 'you'.

If 'you' wish ....... 'your' 'parent'.

'You' are not yet 'born' ....... still within the 'womb'.

The narrative which is currently running within this realm  ....... and constantly doing so ( in a circular manner .... it loops in order to give the child, you, a chance to 'further your self' via making a 'better' choice ) is used as a limitation to elicit, from the 'potential' of no thing ( this being ....... this 'no thing' is the possibility and potential of Everything and Anything that could be ....... and YOU are that 'fetus' as yet unborn) ....... a 'small new god' <<<< this word is not correct but there is no other which I can use ....... it is the ability to create at a whim AND to be fully aware of the responsibility of doing so.

Responsibility ....... 'you' teach your children 'right' and wrong' ....... this realm is the same consideration but for the potential of becoming 'born'.

So from my consideration ....... YOU do gain a vast amount IF 'you' ....... 'act' within this narrative in such a way which defines an individual who will not use others for personal gain but will give help and assistance as and when it is asked but only to those who 'act' without personal selfish intent. 

As said this is a short typed consideration and sorry if it reads as a piece of shit but you try typing it .... lol

:)

On 9/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, Seeker said:

what will help the process? 

Maybe seeing another possibility to what actually happens in specific situations would help open minds to other possibilities of what is going on here.

After all, they are in the position they are in due to social programming that has been continuously flooded into their perceptual field since before they were born.

An effort to deprogram one another using the same tactics that were used to get us into that state might actually help.

That's not to say this isn't being done already. It clearly is by loads of people (David Icke, for example). 

It's all mostly just words (sound) and there isn't much visual interpretation to pick up on.

We need cartoons. We need artist of all sorts; 3d artists, voice actors, musicians and sound people, animators, and lots of them. 

I feel that would help put a dent in it.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 9:29 AM, Wamrage said:

Don't give up. I'm here I just woke up 15/09/19. I'm 50 (although looking fabulous on it I might say!)

I can see people around me already reacting to it positively. my partner cannot drink diet drinks where two weeks ago he threw them back. He was always way more free thinking and enlightened than me. He said last night, "your brain has had a reboot hasn't it?" he'll get there. It is starting.

Edited by kj35
still a grammar pedant
  • Like 1

Yeah more and more people are getting curious and even excited to learn about what’s going on, people I’d never expect to care. Only thing is does anyone ever feel guilty about telling people cuz there’s some horrible information, especially when talking about the elites satanic stuff, I always reiterate that things will be fine soon because more and more people are becoming aware and the manipulators know this. That’s why they’re desperate to get things done by 2030, that hopefully prompts them to spread information to more people and so on 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 7:07 AM, kj35 said:

Don't give up. I'm here I just woke up 15/09/19. I'm 50 (although looking fabulous on it I might say!)

I can see people around me already reacting to it positively. my partner cannot drink diet drinks where two weeks ago he threw them back. He was always way more free thinking and enlightened than me. He said last night, "your brain has had a reboot hasn't it?" he'll get there. It is starting.

Welcome 😜

• Like 1

Maybe an non religion week or month, don't talk about it, stop sending in your money to these sharletons, that would get rid of 99 % of the frauds and the remaining 1% can pray in silence wherever they are in any given moment, keep it a personal trait, because we are all born and taught what is wrong, we automatically know when we or others are doing wrong, only then will people begin to regain their true senses and break the long over due rotten chains that are holding them down.

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Welcome 😜

thank you x

I personally feel that the elite has made some big mistakes. 

For example, their attempts to decrease fertility with vaccines and food additives have resulted in reduced testosterone production and the feminization of men. And as much as that sucks for my dating life... That is actually what we want. It opens the door to the sacred feminine.

Once upon a time when we were a matrilineal/feminine species we knew were divine. We knew all the love and light in the universe was already inside of us. We were incorruptible,  because we didn't feel like we were missing anything. But unfortunately this left us vulnerable against the more aggressive and expansive masculine energy. It also left us vulnerable to natural disasters and things of that nature because of lack of innovation and exploration. If a species doesn't spread out, they can be taken out easily. So the sacred masculine grew. If you look at our history, you can tell that we achieved balance of the sacred masculine and sacred feminine in the Renaissance. When a prodigy is popping out of a vagina every hour on the hour, it is a pretty good indicator of harmony.

But we didn't stay in balance. The sacred masculine continued to grow and became a greedy beast. Now we are a masculine species who values masculine things. The logical mind is revered, while intuition is regarded as fluff and emotion is considered a liability. This is a convenient framework for the elite because the logical rational mind, is actually easiest to manipulate. Our emotions and intuition are power sources that need to be cultivated. They are our best sources of truth and realization of power. 

So basically, boys need to cry. We all need to stop self-censoring what we feel and what we intuitively know. 

So when I hear folks going on about the wussy millennials, a smile creeps to my lips because I see their power. 

The elite has also made the mistake of teaching these kids not to trust certain authorities. Every time they get online they see a bashfest of their president. Then their president fires back by calling the mainstream media a lie. This is not the climate that I grew up in, in the 80's. Distrust of authority is at peak levels. Imagine how fast millennials will be able to transition once they realize it's all a show. It won't rock them to the core like it does people of older generations that grew up thinking their government had their best interests in mind. 

We don't need everybody. We don't even need half. The 100th monkey effect shows us, once enough of us know, the whole species will know.

We got this. 

One of the very best philosophers in the world today, well worth a listen to, one of his talks from 2007, now in vogue today all these years later,

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_MassMovements_vs_the_Residual_Individual_June292007.mp3

Another message, put these minds together and the dots begin to be seen for what they are,

• Like 1

On a personal level, The two biggest catalysts for my wake up were:

A documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie that I watched a decade ago really made me open my eyes. It covers a lot of topics, it goes from the Pagan origins of Christianity, to false flag operations, then specifically into debunking 9-11, then to Taxation, the Federal Reserve, and few others. 

For me, 9-11 was the biggest truth bomb. If they could lie about something of that magnitude...what wouldn't they lie about? This is the video that made me feel obligated to look at every other "conspiracy theory" out there. I linked the version with Spanish subtitles, because other versions wanted money. 

More recently, about 3 months ago my awakening reached culmination over a 4 day period where my brain was just blown the fuck open by this very reader friendly article on Quantum Physics. https://blog.usejournal.com/why-do-physicists-believe-in-parallel-universes-e16aee491f42  If the electron can spin both directions at the same time, if the electron is not accountable to the laws of the 3rd dimension...well..then...neither am I. 

You never know what is going to hit someone in their wheelhouse. I think hard hitting documentaries & Ted Talks are great easily digestible sources for people starting their journey. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1