Seeker

How to wake up the masses?

Here's a wake up jam. 

muse.JPG

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 12:05 AM, Dawn said:

I personally feel that the elite has made some big mistakes. 

For example, their attempts to decrease fertility with vaccines and food additives have resulted in reduced testosterone production and the feminization of men. And as much as that sucks for my dating life... That is actually what we want. It opens the door to the sacred feminine.

Once upon a time when we were a matrilineal/feminine species we knew were divine. We knew all the love and light in the universe was already inside of us. We were incorruptible,  because we didn't feel like we were missing anything. But unfortunately this left us vulnerable against the more aggressive and expansive masculine energy. It also left us vulnerable to natural disasters and things of that nature because of lack of innovation and exploration. If a species doesn't spread out, they can be taken out easily. So the sacred masculine grew. If you look at our history, you can tell that we achieved balance of the sacred masculine and sacred feminine in the Renaissance. When a prodigy is popping out of a vagina every hour on the hour, it is a pretty good indicator of harmony.

But we didn't stay in balance. The sacred masculine continued to grow and became a greedy beast. Now we are a masculine species who values masculine things. The logical mind is revered, while intuition is regarded as fluff and emotion is considered a liability. This is a convenient framework for the elite because the logical rational mind, is actually easiest to manipulate. Our emotions and intuition are power sources that need to be cultivated. They are our best sources of truth and realization of power. 

So basically, boys need to cry. We all need to stop self-censoring what we feel and what we intuitively know. 

So when I hear folks going on about the wussy millennials, a smile creeps to my lips because I see their power. 

The elite has also made the mistake of teaching these kids not to trust certain authorities. Every time they get online they see a bashfest of their president. Then their president fires back by calling the mainstream media a lie. This is not the climate that I grew up in, in the 80's. Distrust of authority is at peak levels. Imagine how fast millennials will be able to transition once they realize it's all a show. It won't rock them to the core like it does people of older generations that grew up thinking their government had their best interests in mind. 

We don't need everybody. We don't even need half. The 100th monkey effect shows us, once enough of us know, the whole species will know.

We got this. 

I’ll sort you out with your dating life haha, but really I think it’s a way to make more men gay. As gay people can’t have kids, depopulation is their plan! Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against gay people, it’s up to them what they want to do 🙂 yeah I have read about the feminine energy being very powerful, especially and it’s very interesting! Hopefully with millennials their parents will have a good influence too to help guide them 🙂I find 9/11 is the event that wakes the most people up! And that blog is very fitting with what I’m reading right now about vibrations haha 

Encourage people to disengage from the devices in their hands and the information that comes through them.  Disengage from mainstream media and social networking sites.  Get outside and experience nature more.  Read books.  Pay attention to what you are consuming as nourishment.  Avoid prescription drugs.  

This world is a lot more awakened than it was 20 years ago, and it's a lot of young people who are moving it forward.  Hence the psyop that is Greta Thunberg and poplar video channels like "Edge of Wonder".  They want to interfere with and control that awakening. We need to focus on informing the young.  

As for creating a different reality, we could manifest whatever we wanted, the strength of that is in having a lot of people on the same page.  Everyone was not supposed to be aware and informed, most are born with the original skillset; work, don't think, learn, repeat what you've been taught, consume, die.  This is what we were made for.  We are the robots, some of us are rebelling and realizing there is more to this than meets the eye.  The future generations will take for granted that the energy that drives us is more important than the meat suit it empowers, but that this life is a test, a game to see how much you can positively or negatively enhance that experience. Live and learn well, shed the meat suit when it's time, energy returns to source, and we keep on developing.  We'll be communing and sharing with all kinds of interesting things that are currently hidden from us due to our present state.  

What we think and what we truly believe is what we manifest.  Our beliefs are dictated to us. We need to make new ones out of the truth we have, and let go of the meaningless.

• Like 1

Have you ever considered that some have even tried to wake up the woke but it's just impossible as waking up the masses?

I agree with Dawn though, the future must be female. Males have had their chance and look what it has delivered us to.

1 hour ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

I agree with Dawn though, the future must be female. Males have had their chance and look what it has delivered us to.

brilliant, gotta love a sexist paradigm forcing its way into discussion by people who are 'awake' and 'woke'.

💀☠️☠️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zArk said:

brilliant, gotta love a sexist paradigm forcing its way into discussion by people who are 'awake' and 'woke'.

💀☠️☠️

You are right, that was a bit sexist but meant in a tongue in cheek way. Do you not think that females are the equivalent of males?

2 hours ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

You are right, that was a bit sexist but meant in a tongue in cheek way. Do you not think that females are the equivalent of males?

:classic_rolleyes:

with regard to what? worldly things or natural things?

i guarantee you that some people can be 'awake' to political machinations but you will consider them sexist neanderthals

and visa versa

Edited by zArk

i think the question needs to be clearly framed

'waking up the masses' from what?

Just now, zArk said:

i think the question needs to be clearly framed

'waking up the masses' from what?

From their sleep walk. Expecting self interested strangers to take care of their interests. This democracy thing.

while they have facebook, eastenders and x factor the masses dont give a shit and never will.

Untitled8.jpg

• Sad 2

On 10/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

Have you ever considered that some have even tried to wake up the woke but it's just impossible as waking up the masses?

I was speaking of energies, not sex organs. We all have male and female energy. The male energy is innovative and expansive. The male energy says, "I must know what is beyond the horizon! And...and...I must pee on it!" While feminine energy says, "All the love and light of the universe is already inside you." That's what I meant by cultivating the sacred feminine. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dawn said:

." That's what I meant by cultivating the sacred feminine. 

i reacted to your use of the word female  

You are not going to wake up the masses.

It simply will not happen for a number of reasons.

Number one people do not care.  People will never care until they are being directly effected, and by that I mean until they have lost it all, and by that time it will be too late.  We live in a luxurious prison. People dont want to break out of a luxurious prison. We've been given bread and circus to comply.  When/If those luxuries are taken away, like I said it will already be too late.

Then we have the problem that most people who think they are "awake"   really are not.  They have simply broken through one layer of elite conditioning an lies to fall into another.

The process of "awakening" is almost entirely steered by the same elites who had you "asleep" in the first place.

What is going to happen, WILL happen.  I would suggest to enjoy your life as much as possible.  I'm not saying to be apathetic, you can do your part along the way, but if you think we will radically change things, WE WONT.

We may have small victories here and there, but nothing substantial overall. The path for mankind is SET.  Nothing will stop it.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

try telling your 80 yr old mother corporations are trying to kill off the population with the food and toiletries they produce.

all i get is "i've been drinking tap water all my life". shes got a point as shes never ill but shes fully programmed.

Untitled8.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

try telling your 80 yr old mother corporations are trying to kill off the population with the food and toiletries they produce.

all i get is "i've been drinking tap water all my life". shes got a point as shes never ill but shes fully programmed.

Untitled8.jpg

My nan understands it until I get to the weird stuff like satanism, aliens etc

On 10/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Dawn said:

I was speaking of energies, not sex organs. We all have male and female energy. The male energy is innovative and expansive. The male energy says, "I must know what is beyond the horizon! And...and...I must pee on it!" While feminine energy says, "All the love and light of the universe is already inside you." That's what I meant by cultivating the sacred feminine. 

Hey I dont pee on everything 

Just some things when nobody is looking 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:57 PM, Dawn said:

The male energy says, "I must know what is beyond the horizon! And...and...I must pee on it!" While feminine energy says

i call foul

wtf is going with this? 

materialist guff as i see it. 

either provoking or unwoke, dunno but its an example of the problem. of identity in this monotheistic solar aten philosophy

Just a thought, what makes people begin to question things and wake up? Maybe if we can figure that out then it could be useful. I know there’s a lot of mind control going on with tv and social media etc, which is why people refuse to believe what you say even when you show them the facts. But there must be a way to undo this programming, certain frequencies? What made you begin to wake up? For me I’ve had a weird life so always been on the outside of society looking in and thinking what the f is going on. However I have experienced being in society and really you never think about these things. Luckily a manager got me curious again and here I am 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 3:13 AM, Seeker said:

what makes people begin to question things and wake up?

When they get screwed over and find out the hard way what happened and why. Most people never really think about things anyway because most people are fucking stupid

It all starts at birth with your birth certificate where you get labelled with a name and an imaginary age (legal fiction) which should only apply to the calculation of math

Then you get indoctrinated into the "education" system which keeps youth blind to reality (lol @ education. what a joke)

Then you get an "adult" legal age which  happens in a microsecond where you must fend for yourself

Along the way being forced into slavery with the use of fiat currency and bombarded with stupidity from the masses of sheeple

Then they want you to pay to die (funeral)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:37 AM, bamboozooka said:

she didn't get all the vaccines did she so her immune system has not been pummeled with accumulative heavy metals like mercury or toxins like aluminium

Edited by muir

There is a very interesting comment by Myles Power in this good video. It is at 23:00.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:20 PM, Vancity Eagle said:

You are not going to wake up the masses.

It simply will not happen for a number of reasons.

Number one people do not care.  People will never care until they are being directly effected, and by that I mean until they have lost it all, and by that time it will be too late.  We live in a luxurious prison. People dont want to break out of a luxurious prison. We've been given bread and circus to comply.  When/If those luxuries are taken away, like I said it will already be too late.

Then we have the problem that most people who think they are "awake"   really are not.  They have simply broken through one layer of elite conditioning an lies to fall into another.

The process of "awakening" is almost entirely steered by the same elites who had you "asleep" in the first place.

What is going to happen, WILL happen.  I would suggest to enjoy your life as much as possible.  I'm not saying to be apathetic, you can do your part along the way, but if you think we will radically change things, WE WONT.

We may have small victories here and there, but nothing substantial overall. The path for mankind is SET.  Nothing will stop it.

I add that woken community is all and the contrary of all, it has little credibility to trigger something. There all too many different view points in severe conflict between them. We should unite us for a core of common project to have a minimum of operability in front of the rest of the people, but, but, we don't have this capability anymore like in the past century. And this phenomenon of fragmentation, maybe, had been easied.