Seeker

How to wake up the masses?

7 hours ago, Moonlight said:

you can not wake someone up who does not want to be woken up ... remember :classic_laugh:

i've been noticing that the newspapers often mention some of the topics we discuss on this forum except they never deliver the real truth bombs so really they seem to be carrying out a form of damage limitation where they address issues that are starting to get traction within the public discourse online but only in a shallow way that conceals the truth or seeks to downplay something such as prince andrews friendship with epstein

It seems that the job of the newspapers is not to fool the small percentage of people who have realised the depth of all of these problems nor to educate the people who have no real knowledge of these issues but rather to try and manage the perceptions of the mass of people in the middle of society who get wind of these issues but never really bother to dig deeper than reading their newspapers or watching the news

for example i saw a story today that was telling people that sunbeds are harmful as if to create the impression in the minds of the majority of people that the media is out there exposing all the dangerus environmental factors out there and yet hardly anyone uses sunbeds and yet the news says nothing about the harmful effects of the microwaves that we are all daily exposed to through the use of wifi, cell phones, cell phone masts and now 5G

the news exists to conceal the whole truth by skirting the fringe of the truth

12 minutes ago, muir said:

the news exists to conceal the whole truth by skirting the fringe of the truth

Chomsky explains this well with his "thus far and no further" media propaganda model.

Ironically/predictably, he serves the exact same function at the next level, so there are layers built into this.

To sum it up: "Even the devil can quote scripture."

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”

― Leonardo da Vinci

On 1/30/2020 at 10:10 PM, 789 said:

As I said, stupid-dumb animals are already as awake as they can be.

**Exterminate, Exterminate.**

8 hours ago, Moonlight said:

you can not wake someone up who does not want to be woken up ... remember :classic_laugh:

As well as those who are not meant to be woken.

Karmic laws n shit.

I’m going to be honest but I’ve lost hope we will collectively wake up, we have been set up on a slow kill for ages, dulling the brain and the spiritual power we all have. With 5G being ramped up it’s going to be obvious genocide over the next 10 years and most people are not going to wake up. We are all under some form of mind control, but most ‘sheeple’ are hopeless to wake up and they refuse to even think about these ‘conspiracy theories’ because they don’t want to face that they believed so many lies for so long... also with emf radiation and 5G, people are so addicted to god damned mobile phones that they refuse to believe it’s a health and environmental hazard, it’s like a smoker refusing to believe cigarettes are dangerous because they love them so much. 

I still believe that if we make it to 2030 then the tide will really start to turn, and that’s why there’s the desperation from the manipulators to kill us off and hook up survivors to ai... really I believe we need to become self sufficient and learn how to make clean water, food and shelter, the bonus being protected from the chemicals, smart dust, emf radiation etc, good luck everyone and may the deity or higher powers you respect treat you well

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:13 PM, Seeker said:

ust a thought, what makes people begin to question things and wake up?

We are in a mind control cult.  Evil elites are using mass cult techniques, taught to them by the archons.  So, study cults: 100 cult test questions. Don't feed the archons hopeless energy. Evil will NEVER DEFEAT the human spirit (30 seconds)

• Like 1