Jump to content
Edna Clouds

Keeping it real - moderators.

Recommended Posts

what is taking place on this forum is blatant double standards, censorship, and intimidation of members

 

Why has the member Digital had their posting ability restricted ?

 

Ink wrote the following

 

I have restricted a member via 'Moderate Content' .... which means that they are free to post but I must authorize the post for it to show on the board.

I have done this as I have read all the 'new' members 81 posts (joined 3rd Sept) and greater then 90% are disruptive and contain no information ....

 

Is this a way to treat new members to this forum ?  By intimidating them from posting ?

 

The member opened a very pertinent thread which has raised legitimate discussion, and the moderator has attacked this member and accused them of being "disruptive"

 

What exactly is that supposed to mean ?

 

Being "disruptive" seems to mean you dont agree with right wing propaganda, and questioning it seems to be out of bounds.

 

This is blatant targeting of members who do not go along with the dogmatic orthodoxy of this forum.

 

What other members have been restricted for "being disruptive" ?  what a load of shit

 

So you guys are just targeting those that do not agree with Muir and the gang of right wing nuts ?

 

and where is SeanX ?  Why was he banned ?

 

This is ridiculous, this place has turned into an authoritarian joke.

 

I was against what Jumprogue was doing, but this is no different just going after a different set of people

 

So encouraging debate and being genuinely inquisitive about certain things is now "being disruptive"

 

The double standards here are sickening. It is clear that you do not want debate on this forum, you just want people who all think the exact same thing. That is totalitarian and that is very elitist.

 

Hell just ban me now and get it over with it is clearly what you guys want to do.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First .... seanx is not banned nor restricted in anyway. Yes they have some warning points but none have been given by me and the points have zero effect upon them posting.

 

The member Digital joined on 3rd September and has made 81 posts ALL of which have been within the thread that they started ....

Why are all conspiracy theories right wing?

 

which is immediately a bias within them.

 

I have read all of their posts and the greater mass are one single line disputing another members posts.

The only 'information' they offer is MSM and is not useful.

They misrepresent via 'cherry picking' quotes and would seem not to have any interest in another's considerations.

It would seem that the intent is to bury any constructive information under irreverent posts and thus 'destroy' any information.

 

Whereas I consider that you bring very much information and discussion .... although after reading 100's of your posts, you do seem to resort to personal attacks more often then those you interact with.

 

No other members have been restricted .... there is no 'targeting' .

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ink said:
Quote

 

First .... seanx is not banned nor restricted in anyway. Yes they have some warning points but none have been given by me and the points have zero effect upon them posting.

 

The member Digital joined on 3rd September and has made 81 posts ALL of which have been within the thread that they started ....

Why are all conspiracy theories right wing?

 

which is immediately a bias within them.

 

what is wrong with having all of his/her posts within 1 thread ? 

 

Maybe digital has a question as to why conspiracy theories have a right wing bias ?

 

Why have you not addressed issues of "bias" with any other members of this forum, because this forum ALONG WITH THE MODERATION is HEAVILY BIASED.  Your targeting of Digital and passive aggresive threats on that thread I find truly uncalled for and heavily biased.  Digital has not used any foul language, has not attacked anybodies character, but has merely asked legitimate questions.

 

The bias is your selective targeting of that member.

6 minutes ago, ink said:
Quote

 

Quote


I have read all of their posts and the greater mass are one single line disputing another members posts.

The only 'information' they offer is MSM and is not useful.

 

No Digitial is asking legitimate questions which poke holes in the narrative that Muir is trying to spin.  What do you mean by "the only information they offer is MSM" ?    Is it a crime to ask a question ?  Is it a crime to ask for sources and back ones position with actual FACTS ?   I have asked Muir to show me with actual evidence and proof what Communists the elites are funding, and he is the one running around in circles without answering.  Digital like myself is just calling him out for not being able to back his claims.

6 minutes ago, ink said:
Quote

 

Quote

 

They misrepresent via 'cherry picking' quotes and would seem not to have any interest in another's considerations.

It would seem that the intent is to bury any constructive information under irreverent posts and thus 'destroy' any information.

 

 

Digital is not cherry picking anything.  The cherry picking is actually being done by Muir. He has a habit of doing that, and has a nasty habit of misrepresenting what people say.  You know like continually calling me an advocate of "white genocide"  Where are his warning points and restricted posting ability for continuing to lie about me and my positions ?

 

What "information" is digital attempting to destroy ?   That thread was created by Digital. How can he/she be disruptive on his/her own thread ?

6 minutes ago, ink said:
Quote

 

Whereas I consider that you bring very much information and discussion .... although after reading 100's of your posts, you do seem to resort to personal attacks more often then those you interact with.

 

No other members have been restricted .... there is no 'targeting' .

 

 

Plenty of people on this forum resort to personal attacks, I know you seem to be trying to cut it out, and I think we are all trying to refrain from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a member joins and creates a thread which holds an immediately bias title .... then only posts within it via very limited and 'baiting' one liners! Wouldn't you be rather concerned?

 

Probably not as their posts reflect your own and of course .... as soon as I gave the 'warning' .... Digital was at your door. ( this was seen via the mod CP)

So .... you were the first point of interaction .... NOT me, no want for discussion with me .... just you!

 

As I shall not 'mod' this thread as it is about my actions ....

 

You think that this mod shit is all fun and games? You think that I am 'imposing' my concept of fucking reality on you? You think I am fucking bias in my moderation?

 

Shit .... you know fuck all.

 

I am currently going through 699 posts in the thread "The Preparations We Need To Make In The Battle To Leave The EU" in order to restore it to the forum.

In this 'editing' I have to do it, ONE BY FUCKING ONE, I am trying to be utterly without my own considerations.

I am treating every ones posts with the same singular thoughts .... "Leave the information but attempt to remove personal attacks....without changing ANY FUCKING words"

 

I will NOT re-write posts.

 

 

I have 'chatted' with MANY members .... including the one you most interact with.

 

Digital is not asking any thing which hasn't already been addressed. They are just continuing to deride the thoughts of the members via posts which hold no constructive interaction .... and they are doing this purposely .... Their interaction upon the forum, IF totally removed, would not diminish the forum in any way .... infact it would create a greater scale of information and discussion.

 

On a personal note:

Yes I would ban you ....

 

On a 'mod' note:

I think your contribution to the forum is informative and helps to induce conversation but holds an inherent personal bias.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ink said:

 

 

 

keeping it real, this moderation sucks a big fat you know what.

 

The moderator can just arbitrarily decide that certain content is "disruptive" and "of no value" and just restrict that person's posting ability.

 

This person HAS BROKEN NO RULES.  Yet they have become censored because the authoritarian moderation playing God can just decide what has value and what doesn't.

 

What is the point of discussion and debate then ?

 

But I too can point to plenty of members on this forum who offer absolutely no value.  You know like a certain member who does nothing but offer incoherent cryptic responses to everything, and continues to call for the banning of members.

 

What value does that bring ?  Has he been targeted as "offering no value"

 

So now you are to police what is "valuable" and just censor that which you deem opposite. How about you just let people decide for themselves what they think is valuable or not.

 

This is completely ridiculous.  You are all making a parody of yourselves, Calling this Orwellian doesn't even do it justice.

 

The "value" police.   SMFH

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have decided not to comprehend my posts nor my actions because you hold an ideology which you wish to promote and control others by .... that is your choice.

 

I have told you why I have acted but you ignore those words and continue with your promotion of a 'hive' mind .... which is seen in many authoritative corporations.

 

Please continue .... I shall not 'mod' this thread .... but I am not the only moderator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ink said:

You have decided not to comprehend my posts nor my actions because you hold an ideology which you wish to promote and control others by .... that is your choice.

 

I have told you why I have acted but you ignore those words and continue with your promotion of a 'hive' mind .... which is seen in many authoritative corporations.

 

Please continue .... I shall not 'mod' this thread .... but I am not the only moderator.

 

You censored somebody

 

not because they broke any rules

 

but because you arbitrarily deemed them "disruptive"  "biased" and "holding no value to the forum"

 

This is unprecedented

 

Are you telling me that Digital is the only "disruptive" and "biased" person on this forum ?   Or the only person to post "valueless content"  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ink said:

If a member joins and creates a thread which holds an immediately bias title .... then only posts within it via very limited and 'baiting' one liners! Wouldn't you be rather concerned?

 

Probably not as their posts reflect your own and of course .... as soon as I gave the 'warning' .... Digital was at your door. ( this was seen via the mod CP)

So .... you were the first point of interaction .... NOT me, no want for discussion with me .... just you!

 

As I shall not 'mod' this thread as it is about my actions ....

 

You think that this mod shit is all fun and games? You think that I am 'imposing' my concept of fucking reality on you? You think I am fucking bias in my moderation?

 

Shit .... you know fuck all.

 

I am currently going through 699 posts in the thread "The Preparations We Need To Make In The Battle To Leave The EU" in order to restore it to the forum.

In this 'editing' I have to do it, ONE BY FUCKING ONE, I am trying to be utterly without my own considerations.

I am treating every ones posts with the same singular thoughts .... "Leave the information but attempt to remove personal attacks....without changing ANY FUCKING words"

 

I will NOT re-write posts.

 

 

I have 'chatted' with MANY members .... including the one you most interact with.

 

Digital is not asking any thing which hasn't already been addressed. They are just continuing to deride the thoughts of the members via posts which hold no constructive interaction .... and they are doing this purposely .... Their interaction upon the forum, IF totally removed, would not diminish the forum in any way .... infact it would create a greater scale of information and discussion.

 

On a personal note:

Yes I would ban you ....

 

On a 'mod' note:

I think your contribution to the forum is informative and helps to induce conversation but holds an inherent personal bias.

 

 

 

 

With THAT last comment, you should resign. You’re saying you would love to ban this member because you don’t like his political perspective! 

 

How pathetic is that. 

 

How you written the SAME to the white supremacists on  here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ink wrote

So .... I have just put the member 'phil stone' on moderation .... their posts do not contain any real information and are mainly disruptive or sexual.

This is not insterwhatever or girrter or what ever they are .... while fun is good there must be an interaction which is informative.

I also consider that they are another member using a 'sock' account.

 

ill put my Tu-pence worth in.

Good call Ink that poster was starting to become problematic especially with the sexual undertones of many of there posts.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, Vancity Eagle said:

No Digitial is asking legitimate questions which poke holes in the narrative that Muir is trying to spin.

 

what holes have been poked? i haven't seen that happen

 

what i've seen is you slowly move closer to my position for example on the old forum you said that speaking about jewish power was a big distraction and that behind every powerful jewish person was a white guy pulling their strings. Now you have done a complete 180 and are saying that chabad lubavitch is controlling not only trump but also putin as well

 

YOUR narrative is that the chabad lubavitch zionists are in a civil war with the progressive jewish billionaires that fund the democrat party which is the old conflict that winston churchill brought up a hundred years ago on a newspaper article in which he said that zionism and bolshevism were fighting over the soul of the jewish people

 

My 'narrative' (ie the truth of the matter) is that at the top the zionist and bolshevik (communist) forces are both controlled by the same elites and that the phoney war between 'left' and 'right' that is tearing the west apart is in fact a hegelain dialectic being masterminded by occult puppeteers at the top

 

On 9/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, Vancity Eagle said:

The cherry picking is actually being done by Muir. He has a habit of doing that, and has a nasty habit of misrepresenting what people say. 

 

you are projecting as usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 9:23 PM, Itsjaybigjay said:

Ink wrote

So .... I have just put the member 'phil stone' on moderation .... their posts do not contain any real information and are mainly disruptive or sexual.

This is not insterwhatever or girrter or what ever they are .... while fun is good there must be an interaction which is informative.

I also consider that they are another member using a 'sock' account.

 

ill put my Tu-pence worth in.

Good call Ink that poster was starting to become problematic especially with the sexual undertones of many of there posts.

 

one tactic they will use is to post garbage that will seek to stink up the forum to tar the whole through guilt by association

 

does anyone believe phil was here posting in good faith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×