Sign in to follow this  
Stride

David Icke Colouring Book

6 hours ago, Stride said:

Anyone tempted to get it?

Perhaps the person behind this was well intentioned ... but if you buy this you will be spending hours , colouring in negative images ... clinton , reps , federal reserve building ...Where you put your attention is very important . Using this coloring book, you will mostly , only be  empowering the cabal and their agenda  ....

816B4XnjneL.jpg

A colouring book or jig saw puzzle is a good idea , both focus the mind and direct your energy over the long period of time you are engaged ... but positive , uplifting images are essential . Pictures of the future we want to materialize .

• Like 2

Oh yeah, I wanted to get it for xmas!  But all I got was a box of chocolate (sigh).

On 9/24/2019 at 11:01 PM, oz93666 said:

Using this coloring book, you will mostly , only be  empowering the cabal and their agenda  ....

What if I just draw a giant cross on their faces?  That'll stop them.  That's disempowering those demons, plus giving me a giant laugh.  (Kinda like scribbling on fashion models in the beauty magazines as a kid)

Did you notice, they also got Alex Jones coloring book.   And for even more fun, People of Walmart coloring book. ( don't know if you Brits will understand that humor, but anyway...)

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Adult colouring books are just escapism for people who never grew up.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, PeakGammon said:

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Adult colouring books are just escapism for people who never grew up.

That's as may be.. but David gave the all clear for this book to be published.

1 minute ago, Stride said:

Fair play to him. There's nothing wrong with selling merch, in my view.

I just don't get the "adult colouring books" as it seems a bit of a misnomer as colouring books are for kids, in general.

Why can't they do "adult art" and express themselves more meaningfully?

Maybe he should offer it for sale on this web site?

Yeah I kinda get that, colouring books are not for me either.. but I do like to doodle on my notepad at work.. don't you?

It does come highly recommended...

Ace review.JPG

I guess they are relaxing for some, but, for me, it would be like bowling with the sides up, or "driving" a car on one of those little tracks where the car is on rails.

Still, I am in no position to judge what people like, so I'll leave it there lol

Maybe he should offer it for sale on this web site?

Yeah I kinda get that, colouring books are not for me either.. but I do like to doodle on my notepad at work.. don't you?

I love doodling, but I see that as "adult art" or self-expression. Colouring in pre-designed drawings just isn't stimulating enough for me nowadays!

1 minute ago, PeakGammon said:

I love doodling, but I see that as "adult art" or self-expression. Colouring in pre-designed drawings just isn't stimulating enough for me nowadays!

What kind of things do you like to doodle?

33 minutes ago, Stride said:

What kind of things do you like to doodle?

I doodle 3D words, people, band logos or whatever pops into my mind at the time really.

I used to like drawing anime characters, but I don't draw much nowadays as I prefer making music (I play guitar and sing in a band, plus I record political songs under a different name just to avoid comeback on my family.)

54 minutes ago, Stride said:

I have looked to see if its stocked in David Icke's shop and it is not nor can I see it stocked by anyone else except the CIA's one stop shop subsidiary.

I'd be inclined to think there's a couple of posters here who own   copies. 

If a book hasn't got words in it to read it's got lines in it to write. Colouring? I'd want to draw own pictures and be frustrated they aren't as laser printer as the pages.

See an official David Icke colouring book would be all rub this page with side of crayon. Given that a David Icke book would just have the information just written with no pissing about with felt tips and whatnot.

Goes there: The **** I'd colour a picture of I Am Me. I Am Free.!!

On 1/5/2020 at 8:48 PM, PeakGammon said:

I dunno, my mother is an artist mainly doing flowers and animals, water colours oils you name it. but she likes those adult colouring books too, she says they are relaxing.

was going to get her the Icke one for Christmas but ended up getting her a new set of walking boots she had her eye on.

Has anyone here purchased a copy yet it would be interesting to see what it was like ?

lf this card game was made now, you could bet that David lcke would be on one of the cards..

The Mystery of the Illuminati Card Game - ReallyGraceful