Sign in to follow this  
Crom

Is God Gay?

Icke says we are "everything that exists."

Well gays exist. So we are gay, right? Maybe you guys should avoid the awakening if you don't want to start wearing dresses. :)

Paedos also exist  so we are paedos, right? That's logical. 

I certainly haven't exhibited any such proclivities yet in my awakening. Maybe Icke is wrong. Maybe he should put some thought into what he says. 

God is surely everything that exists. So it probably has sexual feelings for all manner of things and people. Is this what awaits us if we continue to read David Icke books?

• Haha 1

I'm fairly sure he says we are part of the collective consciousness experiencing life in a number of ways. It is this that makes judgement upon fellow humans absurd, in that we are judging another manifestation of the same consciousness.

Any form of negativity towards a group with alternative views and actions is counter productive to the whole concept of expecting humanity to evolve. As soon as people realise that in significant numbers, the sooner the world becomes more together.

Personally, I cannot ever see it happening.

• Thanks 1

And chickens exist. Is God part chicken? Shark? If I truly awaken will I feel a need to eat prey like an animal?

Edited by Crom

On 9/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, Crom said:

God is surely everything that exists.

which God? the monotheistic God? of which religion? or one of the pantheon of Gods?

or the big cheese El?

or are you talking about yourself, being centered, being a self-determining which no higher authority?

your post is very ill thought out, relying upon conventions to portray a parody of marginalised thinking

Edited by zArk

18 minutes ago, Janet W said:

He's (if God is a 'He') is most likely...

sapiosexual.

Obvious when you think about it, although without the sex bit...

Well I have never read that word before and I have definitely never heard it spoken!

Sapiosexual 

One who finds the content's of someone else's mind to be their most attractive attribute, above and before their physical characteristics. From the Latin root "sapien", meaning wise. The term is now becoming mainstream with dating apps such as OkCupid and Sapio giving users the ability to define their sexual orientations as "Sapiosexual."

For many, defining oneself as Sapiosexual is also a statement against the current status quo of hookup culture and superficiality, where looks are prized above all else.
"Give me a deep conversation or a passionate debate over brainless beauty any day. Someone who makes me reconsider my long-held beliefs and challenges my mind is a person I can easily fall for. There is no doubt that I'm a sapiosexual."

Personally I do not consider that a 'god' exists .... It is more that a potential (between all possibilities and no actual defined 'thing') exists and that ' non material potential' is all that actually is and 'it' defines 'it's own nature' via the limitation of 'being' only singular described parts of the 'sea' which 'it' is.!

Thus 'god' is not 'gay'  ....... as there is no required limitation of a 'god'!
  • Like 1

Before we start asking questions about something, we should be certain that whatever we are asking questions about is real!

But that closed-minded attitude would aggressively pull the rug from under the David Icke forum wouldn't it?

Janet

10 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Before we start asking questions about something, we should be certain that whatever we are asking questions about is real!

And I consider that to be a 'root' issue!

What the fuck is 'real'?

I can only take it from my reading and research ....... BUT I then compare it all to MY own personal interactions and experiences within this realm and the realms which envelope this one.

So I cannot 'prove' anything to you or anyone!

You would need to be me ....... and I would need to have been you.

15 minutes ago, Janet W said:

But that closed-minded attitude would aggressively pull the rug from under the David Icke forum wouldn't it?

The 'closed mind' ....... What is that? Is it non-existence? Is it required 'characters'? Is it just the acceptance of another's narrative to define a 'life'?

I have considered this and currently conclude that it is 'unborn' potential ....... a 'fetus' if I can use that word ....... and that there is always a possibility of being 'born' an individuality which then needs to find (and control) the responsibility of 'creation' ?

But these personal experiences and the interaction via definition of the narrative (both original and personal) are very difficult to discuss!

• Like 1

Why is everyone so eager to believe in a single god (monotheism), and that we are all one? Where's the proof? If we are all one, then how come we are so fractured and divided as a species and have been since the very beginning? Personally, even though I've had NDE's & OBE's, I still have no idea who or what God is and I'm not going to delude myself that I know who or what it is. All I can do is theorize and I have many theories. Here's one of them:

Considering how insane this world is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's nothing more than a holographic simulation that was created by humanity itself, probably by a team of scientists, geeky nerds & programmers, and it was created simply for pleasure,  entertainment and as a learning tool. Unfortunately for all of us, the simulation has been hijacked and taken over by an evil AI who has trapped us in this simulation with no obvious means of escape and now we are nothing more than lab rats. This Ai has only one agenda, the accumulation of knowledge, to assimilate everything and everyone while trying to upload itself to the real world, where it will continue its evil agenda. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated into the AI collective. 👽

Edited by PerryRhodan
  • Like 2

All i know is that the reptilian entity that is attached to me tells me there is a GOD and he threw a third of them out, thus reptilians and greys must be angels at least he tells me this he hates GOD and tells me that their/my father is the Holy Spirit but even he turned his back to them after the ONE and his angels tried to take over.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Good_Reptilian said:

All i know is that the reptilian entity that is attached to me tells me there is a GOD and he threw a third of them out, thus reptilians and greys must be angels at least he tells me this he hates GOD and tells me that their/my father is the Holy Spirit but even he turned his back to them after the ONE and his angels tried to take over.

If there's one valuable lesson you should have learned by now, it's that all those who serve and appease evil upon this Earth are simply not capable of being honest and truthful. If any of these evil appeasers told me it was raining outside, I would have to go outside and check for myself. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 6:11 AM, Crom said:

Well gays exist. So we are gay, right? Maybe you guys should avoid the awakening if you don't want to start wearing dresses. :)

I certainly haven't exhibited any such proclivities yet in my awakening. Maybe Icke is wrong. Maybe he should put some thought into what he says. 

God is surely everything that exists. So it probably has sexual feelings for all manner of things and people. Is this what awaits us if we continue to read David Icke books?

God isn't a person it's a force that creates the universe. You cannot put God in a box and say that it's this or that because God is everything, not 1 thing. You cannot measure God that way because God is infinite. Personally I never assign gender to God but I would associate God more with a female then a male, that's my opinion. I don't know what God is for sure it's kind of a concept that's beyond human understanding and I very much doubt anyone would ever be able to pin down what God is like that.

When you ask is god gay you would indeed have to assume that god actually exists, personally I don't, therefore ,to me this question is irrelevant. However for arguments sake lets assume that he dose. The next question would be which, god is gay?, due to the large number of different religions and beliefs ,and they nearly all subscribe to the fact that their particular god is all knowing and the only one true god, so which one are you talking about?, if you are going to lump them all together,since  there is only one true god, by definition the rest must be bullshit .

So the question that really needs to be asked Crom , is your god gay? as all the rest are irrelevant.

If you were an agnostic dyslexic, you may also  ask  ,dose a dog really exist?

On 9/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, PerryRhodan said:

Why is everyone so eager to believe in a single god (monotheism), and that we are all one? Where's the proof? If we are all one, then how come we are so fractured and divided as a species and have been since the very beginning?

There is no god. The romans and other cultures invented it as part of their control propaganda. It's the same as age. There is no age, just something we use to calculate, navigate, and refer to the environment, and applied it to humans for control purposes

I've said this before but what Icke is proposing is that we should strive to have the same knowledge and understanding of what makes a better society, which is not happening right now because we are divided and ruled. We all have the ability to be conscious in the same. I can't see it happening though. Call me pessimistic but we have come this far and still managed to fuck it all up

Edited by awake

are you trying to make a case for pedophilia?

On 9/23/2019 at 4:01 PM, Janet W said:

He's (if God is a 'He') is most likely...

sapiosexual.

Obvious when you think about it, although without the sex bit...

This word reminds me of this song that mother used to listen to when we were younger, it all depends what someone else has put in there,

On 9/26/2019 at 12:42 PM, Octopus said:

God isn't a person it's a force that creates the universe. You cannot put God in a box and say that it's this or that because God is everything, not 1 thing. You cannot measure God that way because God is infinite. Personally I never assign gender to God but I would associate God more with a female then a male, that's my opinion. I don't know what God is for sure it's kind of a concept that's beyond human understanding and I very much doubt anyone would ever be able to pin down what God is like that.

something like that 

Edited by rooey

The term 'God' needs investigation as to where this was created and why.

The term 'Creator' is accurate, it describes Creation, which includes EVERYTHING, The creative energy has no gender, genders are the system created for the human experience, it is the method used for creating new vehicles/bodies for incoming souls to experience this 'physical' dimension or world through.

Other types of life-forms, non-human, do not have gender in the way that we experience it, and the method of reproduction is different.

Now is the time in human awareness development to start to open up the mind and remember the profoundly bigger an deeper framework that all 'life' exits within.

Peace to All 

• Like 1

Oh FFS....

I doubt it very much, only human beings wind up in all different states of "being" in terms of sexuality, but physical life is created when male and female come together and reproduce.  That's pretty much it.  Gay people are the result of this breeding process as well.

God is another word for the life force that is in everything that's alive.  Your "soul" is from "God".  That energy makes us who we are, animates us, moves us through this physical construct until the meat suit is no longer viable.  Then the energy departs, leaving the dead shell behind.  The energy is ongoing; we may die, but everyone and everything else is still alive, birds, bees, flowers and trees, and wild animals.... all keep living even though a meat suit of some kind is no longer a compatible host and it is devoid of that energy.

I'm assuming in this sense that GOD is the font of PRO creation.  Life everlasting and all that.  Gay is not a spiritual construct, it is a physical manifestation.

Yes Icke is a pantheist, and pantheism is nothing new. Versions of it exist in Hinduism and other schools of thought. I think what pantheism says is that really we are all God, and that our individuality and the categories you listed are illusions.

Not sure what being gay has got to do with wearing dresses though!