Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Lucifer Hiding in the Spiritual Community

So, your talking other tarot readers, to Buddhist, to Lightworking, and the "New Age" movement in general (which dosent surprise everyone). So, when a person sells out think of it like this, they become just like a haunted house that has a mean spirited spirit in it. Meaning that house is never the same. 

They say when you join the OTO, you never unjoin the OTO, a faction of the Luciferianism occult worship.

I had a dream a long time ago that it was my job to warn people of this. Just because your going to a psychic or a "new age" lecture, does not mean that person is on your page. YOU DO have to WATCH OUT for Saturn worship or Lucifer worship in the Spiritual community as well. 

Once they get you, your motto becomes going against good. All that is good and is very different then your roots.

A lot of people that become successful within the Spiritual community "sell out", and you do have to watch out for them. Once a TOP dog within spirituality sells out, just like other religions and beliefs as well (we just don't expect it much within spirituality), their focus become MAKING NEW occultist. That's what you have to watch out for, is TOP DOGS, who's mission is making NEW occultist. (They are no longer the same). 

The GOOD NEWS about this is that if you learn the basic art of Reiki, you can feel energy, therefore feel energy vampires, what is left when a person "sells out'.

Just raising awareness. 

MatchaLove

Edited by MatchaLove

Lucifer is the original Sun God, renamed as Horus, Jesus.... etc.  He's bound to turn up.  Mornigstar = Sun.  The folks that allege worship of this being don't necessarily believe in him, but they honor him because he is the true sun, while they worship the false sun of Saturn, which is their real God.  I don't think Lucifer is positive or negative it just "is"  We need it for life and light.  Stay in it too long and you will get burnt and possibly get cancer.... but it is a great source of Vitamin D.  

This is the abridged version of the Saturn story, sounds a lot like what they tell us Lucifer, the sun, is.  Doesn't it?

This one is interesting, again, the Lucifer project?  They as usual are attempting to co opt the sun and it's true nature.  Lucifer is already there, why are they trying to "recreate" it?

Lucifer is not the bogeyman, it is the sun.  It is what it is.  We weren't told the whole story and we are led to believe one thing when it is quite clearly another.

The possibility  of blowing up Jupiter or Saturn with a nuke seems unlikely and completely assinine to me.