Crom

David Icke's Contradiction?

He quotes Hicks "It's just a ride."

He tells us the world is a hologram with no substance.

He tells us that we should "chill out" and that the worst thing that can happen is that we die and become infinite consciousness.

He tells us to be happy.

He tells us that "infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion."

But then he scares us with his books about murderous jewish cults out to control the world and offers no concrete hope to stop them. He fills his books with things to be afraid of. He wants us to save the world from this threat.

The same world that's just a ride? a hologram? How much should I care about a hologram? If God doesn't want the jews controlling this world then maybe he should just switch it off?

• Like 2

@Crom you'd be the type of fella at a christian wake telling the mourners to be happy hes dead, "cheer up hes gone to heaven , thats what you believe aint it?"

totally missing the point but getting caved in out the back-

just step back and rethink your logic Crom.

@Crom

Do you know what I know what you mean, the first two books I read I felt terrified and answerless at the end of them. Believing what was written made me believe but be frightened. Then I read infinite love is the only truth and everything else is an illusion which coincided with me properly awakening. Best I can do is point you to look at kundalini.

8 hours ago, Crom said:

He quotes Hicks "It's just a ride."

He tells us the world is a hologram with no substance.

He tells us that we should "chill out" and that the worst thing that can happen is that we die and become infinite consciousness.

He tells us to be happy.

He tells us that "infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion."

But then he scares us with his books about murderous jewish cults out to control the world and offers no concrete hope to stop them. He fills his books with things to be afraid of. He wants us to save the world from this threat.

The same world that's just a ride? a hologram? How much should I care about a hologram? If God doesn't want the jews controlling this world then maybe he should just switch it off?

He also said at his recent book launch that he doesn't care what is done to him here as he will be off exploring the universe when he is no more, yet he has children and perhaps grandchildren so you would think he should care. In my opinion is it a good mind control technique designed to make the trusting listener disengage with reality and instill a sense of hopelessness and pointlessness in trying change their situation. Clever stuff really.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

He also said at his recent book launch that he doesn't care what is done to him here as he will be off exploring the universe when he is no more, yet he has children and perhaps grandchildren so you would think he should care. In my opinion is it a good mind control technique designed to make the trusting listener disengage with reality and instill a sense of hopelessness and pointlessness in trying change their situation. Clever stuff really.

Not really .... it is a losing of 'fear' and thus interacting with a more 'truthful' and encompassing 'form' of 'being' ....... all will die .... that is the 'nature' of this limited realm.

12 minutes ago, ink said:

Not really .... it is a losing of 'fear' and thus interacting with a more 'truthful' and encompassing 'form' of 'being' ....... all will die .... that is the 'nature' of this limited realm.

If what he is experiencing is just a computer generated hologram then why bother writing, promoting and selling books, t-shirts, lecture talks etc? It's not real is it, so why bother with anything?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

If what he is experiencing is just a computer generated hologram then why bother writing, promoting and selling books, t-shirts, lecture talks etc? It's not real is it, so why bother with anything?

Why watch a film and get emotionally invested within it? Why read a book and get distracted from indoctrinated 'reality' via your minds consideration of the 'words' written?

Why love?

Why hate? ....... Why awareness?

and laughingly .... Why have a need to provide for you and your family within a 'scripted' narrative??

1 minute ago, ink said:

Why watch a film and get emotionally invested within it? Why read a book and get distracted from indoctrinated 'reality' via your minds consideration of the 'words' written?

Why love?

Why hate? ....... Why awareness?

and laughingly .... Why have a need to provide for you and your family within a 'scripted' narrative??

Why? Because I'm alive, and I'm not a computer generated hologram. I'm a living, breathing, feeling, loving human being with a mind of my own and an ability to think.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what a scripted narrative is.

2 minutes ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

Because I'm alive,

I ask you to please define 'alive' ....... thank you so much :)

Just now, lemon said:

to live is to be human and know it. Or that is what I think.

I am sorry but that does not define what being 'alive' is? .... And welcome to the forum :)

9 minutes ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what a scripted narrative is.

If you read and considered the couple of 'links' I gave ....... then you would comprehend what a 'scripted narrative' is :)

1 minute ago, ink said:

I ask you to please define 'alive' ....... thank you so much :)

It is an interesting technique that someone has used on you to get you to ponder such things as definitions of words and the meaning of life. Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung up about....

Imagine tying up all your thoughts on such things. What could you achieve if you stopped doing it?

1 minute ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

It is an interesting technique that someone has used on you to get you to ponder such things as definitions of words and the meaning of life. Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung up about....

Imagine tying up all your thoughts on such things. What could you achieve if you stopped doing it?

lol .... "someone has used on me"  lmao .... so you will not consider and interact with my post .... you will just 'think' (loosely defined) that I have been subjected to some 'technique' lol

crack on .... I thought that you wished to converse and were open to considerations and concepts which you have not experienced .... but maybe not  :)

1 minute ago, ink said:

lol .... "someone has used on me"  lmao .... so you will not consider and interact with my post .... you will just 'think' (loosely defined) that I have been subjected to some 'technique' lol

crack on .... I thought that you wished to converse and were open to considerations and concepts which you have not experienced .... but maybe not  :)

You want me to spend my thoughts considering what the meaning of life is? What being alive is? What is real? What is time? What the secret of life is - just one thing? That sort of thing? You want me to suggest what these things are so that we can examine them together, pull them apart and try to find an answer? Answers that no-one has yet achieved in history because if they had you wouldn't need to ask me? If no one has the answers why do you think I will be able to? Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss what the purpose of scripted narrative is or would that focus the mind too much?

4 minutes ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

You want me to spend my thoughts considering what the meaning of life is? What being alive is? What is real? What is time? What the secret of life is - just one thing? That sort of thing? You want me to suggest what these things are so that we can examine them together, pull them apart and try to find an answer? Answers that no-one has yet achieved in history because if they had you wouldn't need to ask me? If no one has the answers why do you think I will be able to? Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss what the purpose of scripted narrative is or would that focus the mind too much?

I do not want, need nor require YOU to do anything :)

That is YOUR choice and decision .... I considered that we were having a 'chat' but once I asked you to define the meaning of 'alive' .... well you went all sorts of 'no'.

Which is your right .... I ask you to do 'nothing' as it would then become my responsibility and your 'life' is then worthless if you follow my defined 'wants' ....... but a discussion is allowed.

By the same 'token' ....... I do not need to interact with you :)

43 minutes ago, ink said:

I am sorry but that does not define what being 'alive' is? .... And welcome to the forum :)

Being alive is not taking a blind bit of notice what these guys are telling us, and doing our own thing.

banksy-monkey-parliament-800x800

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

. In my opinion is it a good mind control technique designed to make the trusting listener disengage with reality and instill a sense of hopelessness and pointlessness in trying change their situation. Clever stuff really

actualy the oposite for me.....

i disengageed from society norms(not all but i'm trying).....

i won't roll over whem i'm told to....

the fact that you call DI mind controler tells more about you than DI

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemon said:

to live is to be human and know it. Or that is what I think.

imo .....you are on good start......

when we start unlocking our potential then we will " feel life "....

Anthony DeMello

Spirituality means waking up. Most people, even though they don’t know it, are asleep. They’re born asleep, they live asleep, they marry in their sleep, they breed children in their sleep, they die in their sleep without ever waking up. They never understand the loveliness and the beauty of this thing that we call human existence.

• Like 2

Writing about the satanic death cult in The Trigger, David says “Whenever intimidation is attempted I shout louder and run faster in their direction. Far from fearing them I find them pathetic”.

That’s not exactly scaremongering.

10 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Being alive is not taking a blind bit of notice what these guys are telling us, and doing our own thing.

The problem is that, if you are truly honest with yourself, you know you cannot ignore them. They are mostly mindless and just toe the party line. If you do and wander off to do your own thing you will soon be brought back in to line. If you want to experience a feeling of how dire they are try to meet with one of them and talk to one.

Care to engage in a little thought experiment?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chantelle Imperiosi said:

The problem is that, if you are truly honest with yourself, you know you cannot ignore them.

They are mostly mindless and just toe the party line.

If you do and wander off to do your own thing you will soon be brought back in to line.

If you want to experience a feeling of how dire they are try to meet with one of them and talk to one.

Care to engage in a little thought experiment?

Yes we can ignore their spoken word, by not tuning into their frequencies, it is the spoken word once heard and recognised, that gives the individual the power to ignore what they have on offer, kindness and humility are not acts, they are ways of life.

They are mindless automatons because they have spent too much time concentrating on what they are saying, which in turn prevents them from thinking for themselves.

Wander too far out of line and eventually you become immune to their kind of magic.

Try this little mind experiment for yourself and suddenly you will realize that you can be free.

23 hours ago, zArk said:

@Crom you'd be the type of fella at a christian wake telling the mourners to be happy hes dead, "cheer up hes gone to heaven , thats what you believe aint it?"

totally missing the point but getting caved in out the back-

just step back and rethink your logic Crom.

Can't explain it can you.

17 hours ago, ink said:

So why care?

I think the thing that brought it home to me was the realisation that I believed that not just the earth was a program but the heaven scenarios the extra terrestrial etc are furthering of the programmes. So to wake and instead of looking at this with head and intellect but to finally connect with heart and consciousness means...I hope...feel...that when I die I have escaped the program. Or I come back to help free more people just like David is doing now. I don't know it's been just over a week when I genuinely felt concrete falling away from my third eye after meditating on a beach so I'm learning, or rather as it feels at the minute, absorbing. But everything now seems clear. Why bother helping others escape? If you found the absolute answer wouldn't you hope others could have it too? This - we are all one consciousness experiencing itself through different entities etc - is difficult to grasp because at the minute I feel like a person but part of a whole, but it is early days.