Xelador

Macaulay Culkin says Oscar winner Rami Malek "eats babies"

Nothing would surprise me...and Culkin/Malek will be able to pass it off as a joke, which it could be. But like I said, it wouldn't surprise me...

I can't see it in his feed, but he did post this :P

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 19.27.55.png

Edited by armoured_amazon
added stuff
  • Like 1

Maybe i have had my eye off the ball here, for a while,,, is little 'Kevin' becoming some sort of industry whistleblower type thing ??

Listening and watched a few interviews with Macaulay Culkin. Seems a genuine guy and quite normal despite being a child star. Think all the drugs etc is behind him (going by the media reports on his drug use). He looks healthy and sounds healthy so that's good enough for me.

He can't just come out and say directly what he wants to say for legal reasons as well as setting himself up for media attack.

He seems to be trying to make some sort of a comeback, He did one of the compare the market TV adds last year and I've seen him guest on AVGN (angry video game nerd) on YouTube. I believe he also plays in a band (not sure what music)

He does have some very dark stuff in his past tho seems he was into BDSM/sadomasochism, could that be how he knows what he does? he needs to be very careful  what he says if he is really in the know or he'll be found dead of a drug overdose.

He appeared on a recent episode of Red Letter Media's "Best of the Worst" (one of the greatest and funniest youtube channels there is, btw), and he came across as a slightly-warped guy trying his damnedest to become more normal and grounded.

I think the vibe of the RLM crew might have rubbed off a little and contributed to this apparently bizarre tweet.

Then I saw a recent thumbnail for a video where he and that dipshit Corey Feldman seemed to be defending pedophile sex-monster Michael Jackson, so it could be a case of two steps forward, one step back.

Or he was threatened to tow the line in the future, or else.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:32 PM, Astraldruid said:

Maybe i have had my eye off the ball here, for a while,,, is little 'Kevin' becoming some sort of industry whistleblower type thing ??

He gave an interview on French radio where he really spilled the beans. 

B5998483-990A-4A9B-AAB2-629F12F4979F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dawn said:

He gave an interview on French radio where he really spilled the beans. 

B5998483-990A-4A9B-AAB2-629F12F4979F.jpeg

No he didn't -

That's very much fake news - dont know who started it but it was leapt upon by many dubious sites.

I recall the original claims - including the alleged article Headline  in a french paper - (that was quickly its claimed removed). The French was google translate quality - it was clearly a fake article - nor did it make headlines in France

7 hours ago, Eldnah said:

No he didn't -

That's very much fake news - dont know who started it but it was leapt upon by many dubious sites.

I recall the original claims - including the alleged article Headline  in a french paper - (that was quickly its claimed removed). The French was google translate quality - it was clearly a fake article - nor did it make headlines in France

www.humanleather.com 

Nah, Macaulay has seen some dark shit. I believe him. 

Just now, Dawn said:

www.humanleather.com 

100%

3 hours ago, Dawn said:

www.humanleather.com 

Now go back and read what I wrote

I didn't say nothing bad had happened to him - nor did I accuse him of lying

I wrote that - he didn't make the claim on French radio and that the  article claiming that's what he says is fake

To top it off when you read the headline its perfectly clear that its written by someone who doesn't speak French and just passed the English through google translate .

Its not a case of believing what he says - he did not say it

Edited by Eldnah

3 hours ago, Eldnah said:

Now go back and read what I wrote

I didn't say nothing bad had happened to him - nor did I accuse him of lying

I wrote that - he didn't make the claim on French radio and that the  article claiming that's what he says is fake

To top it off when you read the headline its perfectly clear that its written by someone who doesn't speak French and just passed the English through google translate .

Its not a case of believing what he says - he did not say it

Macaulay tweeted that Rami Malek Eats babies and that the Bohemian Rhapsody director is a pedophile. Sounds like the same guy that would dish the dirt on human leather to me. 

The accusation that this story is fake, is what’s fake news. 

Are you Edna Clouds? 

35 minutes ago, Dawn said:

Macaulay tweeted that Rami Malek Eats babies and that the Bohemian Rhapsody director is a pedophile. Sounds like the same guy that would dish the dirt on human leather to me. 

The accusation that this story is fake, is what’s fake news. 

Are you Edna Clouds? 

So that's youre logic - you believe Mculkin would tell the truth about something like this** - means he said it

Meanwhile the fact it

1) Appeared (briefly) online -( and not in printed copy)

It was attributed to a newspaper that doesn't deal with celebritiy gossip so would not have followed the interview

It wasn't written in (real) French.  - Which to be honest pretty much proves the article was an online fake on its own

Nobody in France heard the interview and started talking on Social Media about it  -

No local or international news source - not even by RT widely lauded as not being under control of the MSM reported it -  Is all discounted

The Only places that repeat it are English language sites which link to each other.

Your logic is no better than its true because you want it to be true evidence be damned.

Mculkin did not say it -

or  rather I should say to ensure absolute veracity - because I could not say if he ever made such a claim -

Mculkin did not say it in a French radio interview and it was not reported online in Les Echos before being taken down rapidly.

**Yet again ignoring the fact nobody said he is lying -

Edited by Eldnah
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Truthr said:

1.png

Yep he seems to have said that no argument from me .

17 hours ago, Eldnah said:

So that's youre logic - you believe Mculkin would tell the truth about something like this** - means he said it

Meanwhile the fact it

1) Appeared (briefly) online -( and not in printed copy)

It was attributed to a newspaper that doesn't deal with celebritiy gossip so would not have followed the interview

It wasn't written in (real) French.  - Which to be honest pretty much proves the article was an online fake on its own

Nobody in France heard the interview and started talking on Social Media about it  -

No local or international news source - not even by RT widely lauded as not being under control of the MSM reported it -  Is all discounted

The Only places that repeat it are English language sites which link to each other.

Your logic is no better than its true because you want it to be true evidence be damned.

Mculkin did not say it -

or  rather I should say to ensure absolute veracity - because I could not say if he ever made such a claim -

Mculkin did not say it in a French radio interview and it was not reported online in Les Echos before being taken down rapidly.

**Yet again ignoring the fact nobody said he is lying -

The shoes made of human leather story?  The source was proven fake, you are exactly right.  You also explained yourself very clearly twice.

As you pointed out he may have said it, it may be true, but that was a fake article, and was proven to be a while ago.

• Like 1

This Rami Malek  guy is certainly  a very famous man now. I had never heard of him before the ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' film. Now, he is this huge star. That Culkin quote about him eating babies is extremely disturbing.  Is it some kind of initiation ritual to further one's career in Hollywood?

What would he have to lose by lying? A lot. Hes probably going to get sued and the rich own the judges so unless evidence comes out Malek will win.

it's so common even beyond Hollywood's borders, so it wouldn't surprise me.

no one just joins the higher levels of the occult world, they have to go thru the flesh eating rituals. Along with many being invited to a murder viewing/party. Even low level occultist and the poor are invited to them, so if your rich, it's a given.

Now, imagine you know that much, it's so common that there is hopelessness to it ending. So, the ones that target children would get under your skin. Both are bad, but there's those ones.

We do have due process in America, but America also doesn't treat whistleblowers well. So, we will have to see what happens between the lines to his life.

I have an upper middle classed aunt who got into this crazy dark stuff, let alone whst the rich do. The existence of good rich people is the camel to the eye of the needle. A couple here and there make it. 90%+ , forget about it. America has more then rose colored glasses on.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled8.jpg

Shia LeBoeuf said this years ago about Spielberg;

With Megan Fox nervously giggling and holding up the Masonic sign for silence.  Please note since then Megan Fox has next to no career in Hollywood and Shia LeBoeuf is known as a serious crackpot and has acted out accordingly.

The thing is, there are always these unsubstantiated things that come out and people jump all over them before they source them, and it's because those articles are playing with the truth and attempting to deflect from what really goes on with human sacrifice.  I remember things like "Justin Bieber shapeshifts into 7 ft reptile in front of screaming fans in Australia", or Adele basically doing the same thing.  There is always truth, and there is always distraction.

The Rock eased into Hollywood without too  much trouble, mostly because he has no issues having kinky sex with men, he had no problems joining that club.   He also makes money.  I think he may be saying these things because even though he does the sex  thing, he makes the movies that make money and goes to all the right "parties", those higher levels still shock those who think they have seen it all.   Has he partaken in human flesh?  Who knows? Maybe he has.  We'll know for sure if he winds up becoming President in 2024.  He may just be deflecting for those he works for.  Oh but this the Dwayne's real life uncle Sika when he was a wrestler... he'll eat anything......

EDIT:  BTW, Mr Fuji?  There is a wrestling legend that he was once annoyed with his neighbor's dog, so he killed it. and invited the neighbor to try some barbecued meat he was preparing, and served some of the dog to the neighbor who owned it.

Edited by ronisron

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

talking of megan fox

Untitled8.jpg

:classic_laugh:

That was more a comment about how inadequate she felt around some of the other women there and she mentions Salma Hayek. I agree.  I'm comfortable with the idea of Megan always having been a girl.  This is her at 17, prior to total immersion in Hollywood's rituals and plastic surgery.  I don't think she was ever male, she definitely doesn't have a male body in any way, hips are where they should be. C curve of back, hands are not mannish.  

20724612245_3ae5279d15_z.jpg

55 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

😎

I remember when the above came out.  I would dearly like this to be as advertised, but not when I see that someone has subtitled "ritual" and she is not saying ritual, they have subtitled "superficial" where she only said super, and subtitled sacrifice when she did not say sacrifice.  It's misleading.  In the above, she seems to have still been in the throes of heroin addiction and does seem to be talking about S&M.  The female friend mentions about "the film you brought over", but at no point does she say she was in the film.  The friends seem to be a little repulsed by what she showed them, and it does appear she was talking about S&M, and that she has some compromising pictures, or has seen some compromising pictures of people.  

But at no time does she say ritual, sacrifice or superficial.  The subtitles are misleading and this is not what it appears to be.  Proof has got to be good, and not up for debate.  There's a lot of videos like this on YouTube.

I don't doubt for a second that she is all in as far as the dark side of Hollywood goes, and that she has been part of some nasty things.  But the above video seems to show a very stoned Jolie who is unable to complete sentences, talking about an S&M scenario, and appears to have shown a hard core video of it to some friends.  It's like what bamboozooka posted above about Megan Fox -- some folks will watch that and say "She's a man! She said so!".  She is definitely not a man, and I'm not posting this pic for sensationalist or kinky reasons, but this is a recent photo of Ms Fox that I found when looking for a photo of her from her younger days.  She is not male, the above does not show Angelina Jolie confessing to a ritual.

Megan+Fox+Megan+Fox+Brian+Austin+Green+B

Are they both part of the dark side of Hollywood?  I would say so.  I don't mean to come down on anyone's contributions but it has to be something that can't be picked apart so easily if it is being presented as "proof" of something.