Seeker

Greta Thunburg

Is this kid even real? A 16 year old Swede who somehow speaks perfect English getting all the media attention, obviously because it advances the elites agenda. Whilst those protesting about 5G, emfs, chemtrails and whatever else actually damages the environment get virtually no media coverage. It just baffles me that this supposedly 16 year old kid is doing all this stuff, saying she’s missing on school, as if the school let her not attend. Is she real? A robot? MK Ultra? What’s the crack because she’s influencing a lot of people and has no idea she’s talking absolute crap. What do you all think?

• Like 3

I do wonder. You mention some very important and urgent environmental issues. Never a mention of GMOs, 5G, plastics in the sea, actual renewable energy solutions. Chemtrails causing potentially harmful environmental problems, never ever mentioned in all this campaigning. Why isnt she drawing attention to actual environmental problems that people can maybe do something about in their daily lives? The government will do nothing until theres votes in it for them.

She even sailed across the sea in a boat to the conference in New York (as if this is a practical option for most people), yet no reports of the plastics problem poisoning the ocean or reports en route.

Good on her for making the earths problems a big splash in the media, but you have to ask why its all "climate change" and not the problems mentioned above. Is it a scam for "problem, reaction, solution" where the government responds with the solution to tax people more and thereby create a distraction from actually doing something about it all?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, northern star said:

I do wonder. You mention some very important and urgent environmental issues. Never a mention of GMOs, 5G, plastics in the sea, actual renewable energy solutions. Chemtrails causing potentially harmful environmental problems, never ever mentioned in all this campaigning. Why isnt she drawing attention to actual environmental problems that people can maybe do something about in their daily lives? The government will do nothing until theres votes in it for them.

She even sailed across the sea in a boat to the conference in New York (as if this is a practical option for most people), yet no reports of the plastics problem poisoning the ocean or reports en route.

Good on her for making the earths problems a big splash in the media, but you have to ask why its all "climate change" and not the problems mentioned above. Is it a scam for "problem, reaction, solution" where the government responds with the solution to tax people more and thereby create a distraction from actually doing something about it all?

Yes as for GMO’s Bill Gates is number one investor, i imagine exposing him isn’t wise as a politician and he gives money to abc and bbc news so they will never report bad on him, his gmo, vaccines and whatever else he does. As for emf radiation, the telecom companies tell the government what to do, they have unbelievable money and power. Plastic in the sea apparently could be solved if the elite funded it, but nothing of it. Yet they want to save burning notre dam or whatever the church was called. All these problems can be solved but the elite choose not to. 

I didnt know thats that’s how she travelled and yes you’d have thought she’d have piped up about plastics! 

Youre spot on with P R S but the climate change is a bigger picture than tax, it’s a global problem so needs a global solution as outlined in agenda 21. 1 world government, currency, microchipped population, cashless society, dramatically reduced population which is where your GMO, emf, fluoride, chemtrails, etc come in. All these conspiracies are connected. And it’s all justified by this climate change hoax, it can only continue if people continue to buy it. The older generation generally don’t, because they have seen the weather throughout their lives. As for young people who Greta gets the message to, don’t know any better unless they have that spark to have an independent thought. How to spark that I don’t know but luckily more people are 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Is this kid even real? A 16 year old Swede who somehow speaks perfect English getting all the media attention, obviously because it advances the elites agenda. Whilst those protesting about 5G, emfs, chemtrails and whatever else actually damages the environment get virtually no media coverage. It just baffles me that this supposedly 16 year old kid is doing all this stuff, saying she’s missing on school, as if the school let her not attend. Is she real? A robot? MK Ultra? What’s the crack because she’s influencing a lot of people and has no idea she’s talking absolute crap. What do you all think?

I blame the parents (always a good start) and the educational system they were all brought up in.

As for the solution: The Sun (on an otherwise quiet weekend) could finish off 5g, emfs, chemtrails, the BBC!, the EU, the globalists, communications, the transport system, modern weapon systems, satellite monitoring, national energy supply and more with a very powerful burst of her own emfs.

And then repeat it a short while later just in case you thought you were being clever in your plans and for an encore flip the Earth's magnetic field.

• Like 1

copy and paste this into your browser and hit enter

everything you need to know about Great in less than ten minutes

https://twitter.com/timetowakeupsw1/status/1174822622590382080

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MrA said:

copy and paste this into your browser and hit enter

everything you need to know about Great in less than ten minutes

https://twitter.com/timetowakeupsw1/status/1174822622590382080

A lot of things just made sense, do you reckon her handler is part of a mind control program? 

Just now, Seeker said:

A lot of things just made sense, do you reckon her handler is part of a mind control program? 

I can't say as much without evidence but she is clearly part of the NWO Agenda 2030

Depopulation , eugenics and moving the remaining compliant types into smart cities where they will be hooked into an AI system and become eternal slaves

This handler of hers works for the ONE Foundation whose sponsors include Bill Gates , Bono and the rest of the Satanic Cabal no doubt

and yes , she is clearly bloodline

• Like 1

btw there is a real awakening happening now in the western nations, it doesn't seem to have happened quite how the new agers envisaged with happy faces and dandelion tea

it will not be reported on by the MSM but you can see it across the internet

as soon as they shut us off from the net , we will have no alternative but to meet on the land

and thats where it will get interesting

see Yellow Vests in France for what to expect

Edited by MrA
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MrA said:

btw there is a real awakening happening now in the western nations

it will not be reported on but you can see it across the internet

as soon as they shut us off from the net , we will have no alternative but to meet on the land

and thats where it will get interesting

see Yellow Vests in France for what to expect

Yeah just been looking deeper and funded by Gates and Soros, who is this Bono I keep hearing? 

Its strange how you look at people or situations and know somethings is terribly off. Just looking at this kids face I knew something wasn’t right, once again intuition is king! 

You say about this awakening, what makes you believe it has accelerated, just out of interest? Super encouraging! 

I know deep down things will be alright in the future, the manipulators are of a different dimension so can see a projection into the future, this is why they are getting desperate. Everything must be done by 2030! Dramatically reduce population because we have the power in the numbers! And have AI do human thinking so we don’t have independent thoughts or think to rebel.

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

Yeah just been looking deeper and funded by Gates and Soros, who is this Bono I keep hearing? 

Its strange how you look at people or situations and know somethings is terribly off. Just looking at this kids face I knew something wasn’t right, once again intuition is king! 

You say about this awakening, what makes you believe it has accelerated, just out of interest? Super encouraging! 

I know deep down things will be alright in the future, the manipulators are of a different dimension so can see a projection into the future, this is why they are getting desperate. Everything must be done by 2030! Dramatically reduce population because we have the power in the numbers! And have AI do human thinking so we don’t have independent thoughts or think to rebel.

It's accelerated IMO because ive been watching it unfold for twenty years and never seen so many people moments away from seeing this for what it is

also IMO they all ready past the deadline for total control , it came and went in around 2012 and they didnt have it all ready ( huge energetic changes are taking place around this time on Earth and in the stars , energy that directly affects whats going on here )

but choices were made back then , in peoples hearts , in their very soul IMO

and we are watching it play out now

those who seek to destroy whats here and those who seek to make a planet of abundance and reconcile with their creator

because IMO thats exactly whats going on

the ones who currently have hold of the ships wheel will tell you up is down and down is up

the most wretched and deviant are rewarded and the noble and honorable are made pariahs

its a spiritual battle and IMO we might not win the battle for Earth but we can cultivate our spirit and speak the truth whenever we get the chance to do so

obviously im no guru , but ive been watching all of this play out for a long time

• Like 2

2 hours ago, northern star said:

You wont hear about 5g from the extinction rebellion crowd because they are sponsored by the very people behind 5g 

Mao mobilized the youth against their own parents in the Chinese communist revolution 

It looks like these.students are the latest attempt at the same thing IMO 

But it will fail , the question is how much damage do they do on their way to the abyss

• Like 1

my immediate thought was that the poor girl reminded me of a preying mantis.

• Like 1

If she was my daughter I would think I had failed to raise her correctly. She is just a child without the experience of the world and the deceit of people necessary to make sense of what is happening. I would be having a quiet word with her for snarling at people the way she did. It's a very strange world where a child is allowed to influence the life changing effects the elimination of carbon fuels will bring.

Of course the aim is only net zero emmission targets. Meaningless nonsense which allows those running the programme to continue to live as they do now using carbon fuels and livestock while the rest will suffer without them.

It's just more empty virtue signalling . Preaching to the plebs

and winding them up . How many of the eco protesters enjoy

all the mod cons at home ?. Most of them I'd guess. Whilst a

little old lady sits in her cold unheated flat shivering whilst being

lectured to by Greta, Emma Thompson that bloke who sells his vegan

stuff etc etc.

• Like 2

She's Swedish, everything about that country has been fucked back to mediaeval times and they are so cucked they welcome it. 

One mongoloid child isn't going to change that, never mind the world. 

I have my doubts anyone actually gives her any credence. 

Remember Ruprecht Ego from here?  A similar type and rapidly forgotten. A thorn in your side will eventually work itself out. 

39 minutes ago, Lui said:

She's Swedish, everything about that country has been fucked back to mediaeval times and they are so cucked they welcome it. 

One mongoloid child isn't going to change that, never mind the world. 

I have my doubts anyone actually gives her any credence. 

Remember Ruprecht Ego from here?  A similar type and rapidly forgotten. A thorn in your side will eventually work itself out. 

Many of the Scaninavian countries have a very long winter and seasonal adjustment dissorder is rife within these coutries, this is why the elite chose to experiment on them first, and perfect what they are now using to dumb down the rest of society.

Here we have a person in Greta with eyes wide open, "The Stare" but a mind which is definately closed shut, and why they chose her for this paticular role.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 2

i'd happily accept a free roof full of solar panels, 10kwh battery storage and a 300 mile range electric vehicle off the government.

thats if they ever become serious about saving the planet instead of keeping the oil/gas lobby happy.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hokuspokus said:

It's just more empty virtue signalling . Preaching to the plebs

and winding them up . How many of the eco protesters enjoy

all the mod cons at home ?. Most of them I'd guess. Whilst a

little old lady sits in her cold unheated flat shivering whilst being

lectured to by Greta, Emma Thompson that bloke who sells his vegan

stuff etc etc.

Exactly. As a a GenXer growing up in the 1970s and 1980s, we had only one gas fire in the house ( living room), no central heating, no automatic washing machine, clothes and shoes were often hand me downs,  holes in sheets and socks were darned ( not thrown in the bin and replaced),  and we had only one TV and  one cassette player ( my Dad's) only in the family sitting room, no home telephone- much the same as my parents' generation. 

We walked to school, not driven in cars ( my parents had none and still cannot drive to this day as myself cannot- I walk and cycle mostly, sometimes bus/train for rainy days and longer journeys). Those who lived a bit further away got the bus.

This generation have tons more gadgets,  get driven around in cars,  throw  clothes and shoes out and buy new ones  for the "fashionable" look,  and go to festivals leaving tons of plastic rubbish behind them. It is the previous generations who used less and had the concept of make do and mend. 

I'm not feeling guilty for all their virtue signalling because I'm still living this way mostly- the only things I didn't have then area  laptop and little netbook ( donated/bought second hand as gifts from family), a basic mobile phone ( which I hardly use, bought again as gift from family), a home telephone and central heating ( which is limited to about 2 hrs a morning, 2 hours an evening in cold weather), and an electric blanket to warm my bed which saves on heating as I can sit under the duvet at night with a book or my laptop. I have no TV, no car, no tumble dryer and my washing machine is a little twin tub. Laundry is dried on the line in the yard. Most of my clothes are from charity shops.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 4

What better  way to the influence the youth than this mind controlled idiot? Kids might not pay attention to a  man in a  suit, but they are likely to pay attention to what a 16 year old child  says. It's blatantly obvious she is being used to push the agenda. The girl looks evil, look at her eyes, they are dead.

_105635798_p070sx15.jpg

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1