Seeker

Greta Thunburg

Manages to dog school constantly while quoting their own climate bullshit back at them. Now shes being made the next Michael Jackson. Child misuse going on somewhere. Lets photoshop her in some adult lingerie and email David Dimbeldy with the evidence he's a cog in a child abuse machine. Sexualise that!

Ever seen the ring where theres a girl trapped down a well trying to climb out or played First Encounter Assault Recon where theres a girl trapped at the centre of some supernatural power station or racoon city where ALICE is appears as an AI at the core a complex where tonnes of evil shit is happening.

Shes just a kid being used by a sophisticated group of child abusers bent on power. What can she do but go along with the adults who control her ability to get food and shelter and no doubt live in and keep her in enough anxiety she cant get into the fresh air the same way as little rockin robin.

Once you take out the sexsational stories in the media and look at the bigger picture without the skelf in your eye, youll be shocked who the child abusers are.

• Like 1

As the sainted Greta pukes her way west across the Atlantic, this article arrived in my mailbox. Her family tree does contain one or two things of interest, especially links to eugenics and the Swedish Society for Racial Hygiene.

https://www.martinvrijland.nl/en/news-analyzes/greta-thunberg-s-great-grandfather-turns-out-to-be-the-inventor-of-the-greenhouse-effect-and-population-reduction-through-eugenics/

• Like 6

i'm suprised that she didn't make public(or i missed it)appearance with david de rothchsield.....you know that climate change survival expert 😂😂

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

As the sainted Greta pukes her way west across the Atlantic, this article arrived in my mailbox. Her family tree does contain one or two things of interest, especially links to eugenics and the Swedish Society for Racial Hygiene.

https://www.martinvrijland.nl/en/news-analyzes/greta-thunberg-s-great-grandfather-turns-out-to-be-the-inventor-of-the-greenhouse-effect-and-population-reduction-through-eugenics/

with this kind of precise planing (i don't buy it for a sec that its coincidence)elite ensures that climate message gets to the people who have seen through gretha bs 

plus the ubiquitous divide tactics is always welcome 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Screamingeagle said:

with this kind of precise planing (i don't buy it for a sec that its coincidence)elite ensures that climate message gets to the people who have seen through gretha bs 

plus the ubiquitous divide tactics is always welcome 

And the Vatican is getting in on the act. The Pope ( a heretic if ever there was) now wants to include "eco-sins" into the catechism. Next they'll be worshiping the earth mother alongside the Blessed Virgin in the catholic mass. This guy Francis is certainly an opportunist but I can't see him foregoing flying or his cars. He's the head of the richest religious organization on the planet that has a formidable intelligence service, a private army, and vast amounts of wealth worldwide.

• Like 2

Greta Thunberg: PR puppet or climate figurehead?

https://www.thegwpf.com/greta-thunberg-pr-puppet-or-climate-figurehead/

16-year-old Swede Greta Thunberg is now regarded by much of the media as a “figurehead of the climate protection movement”. The student gained worldwide fame through her appearance at the UN Climate Change Conference in Katowice, Poland. Most recently, she appeared at the World Economic Summit in Davos. Meanwhile, there have been more and more hostile comments and reports on the net, saying that Greta Thunberg is the puppet of a Swedish PR consultant.

[There are] more and more doubts about the “story” of the climate girl from Sweden. The right-wing Swiss magazine Weltwoche published a widely shared article entitled “We’re Making a Climate Icon“. The article claims that “their success is largely down to the Swedish PR expert Ingmar Rentzhog, who has good contacts in several propaganda organizations”. As evidence, Weltwoche reveals that shortly after Greta began her school strikes, her mother, a well-known opera singer, published a book. On the day of the book’s release, PR man Rentzhog published a picture of Greta on [school] strike on Instagram and published an article about her on Facebook. This triggered a “chain reaction” in the media. In addition, Greta Thunberg [has been shown to have] given her speech at the UN summit [in Katowice] to almost empty seats, with Swedish public television having arranged the pictures to give the false impression that she had spoken to a large audience.

The media have contributed surprisingly little to [clarifying matters]. The traditional media has almost exclusively released reports documenting and/or celebrating Greta Thunberg’s performances. Articles dealing with the role of PR consultant Ingmar Rentzhog have been few and mostly in the right-wing media or from Sweden.

Full Story:

https://meedia.de/2019/01/29/pr-marionette-oder-klima-galionsfigur-ist-die-greta-thunberg-story-zu-schoen-um-wahr-zu-sein/

• Like 3

On 11/19/2019 at 11:23 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And the Vatican is getting in on the act. 

yes,the control arm making sure no part of society is left out....

this" climate change" push is realy big one....

i was expecting that kind of pressure with transhumanism agenda .....but now i think it would be to much...

7 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

This programme is really pushing the agenda big time.  Even today there was a story about an 8- year- old boy that wanted to ''save the planet''.

There you go. 15 minutes of fame. And all you had to do was to get with the programme. Their social credit score will be pretty high once that system is finally in place (China being a testing ground).

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

There you go. 15 minutes of fame. And all you had to do was to get with the programme. Their social credit score will be pretty high once that system is finally in place (China being a testing ground).

How’s that going in China? Is it exactly like black mirror? 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 4:32 PM, Seeker said:

How’s that going in China? Is it exactly like black mirror? 

It's scary. The last time I visited China, it was a bit unnerving, especially in Shanghai with all the mega-screens pumping out pro-military propaganda. All the facial-recognition stuff is heavily backed by US investment dollars too. I've never seen Black Mirror as I refuse to watch TV so I can't answer your question.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It's scary. The last time I visited China, it was a bit unnerving, especially in Shanghai with all the mega-screens pumping out pro-military propaganda. All the facial-recognition stuff is heavily backed by US investment dollars too. I've never seen Black Mirror as I refuse to watch TV so I can't answer your question.

It sounds crazy and black mirrors on Netflix, I can understand not watching tv haha but I enjoy shows like that telling us the future

• Like 2

On 1/1/2020 at 7:29 AM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

MV5BOWU3YTljNDItOGExMy00ODg5LTg1MGEtMmU0

there is a new series on Netflix which is popular with big us movie stars playing roles, which has a super computer called G.R.T.A 

In my opinion children are encouraged to take responsibility for ‘saving the planet’ for the following reasons:-

it’s cute 

it takes responsibility from adults to take action

children can easily be controlled 

• Like 1