Seeker

Greta Thunburg

The Parents should be in court on child abuse charges. imagine it this way. imagine two uk parents brainwashed there child to be an ardent Brexit supporter then put them on a podium to speak to the world. There would be a shit storm ending in the child being taken into care and the parents prosecuted for child abuse.

shows Gretta up to be the PTB puppet she is. I feel sorry for the poor child.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Forsaken Bankzy said:

Oh dear. She obviously has handlers. Any bad ass can dig up all that information? :) 

I have never seen such faux outrage!! ''how dare you!'  He acting is abysmal! ''The world is waking up and change is coming whether  you like it or not''.  She's reading  a script the elite prepared for her. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

Greetin' Thunberg has Asperger's, whose symptoms often include a fixation on one specific field of interest, bordering on obsession; it could be trains, Pokemon or the Argos catalogue...in her case, it appears to be “climate science!" Which, unfortunately, is bogus. So she is being manipulated and exploited by her mentors or minders to promote their 'doomsday' agenda to children. If only she was mobilising the youth against chemtrails or 5G, then I might join her cult following.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Exactly. As a a GenXer growing up in the 1970s and 1980s, we had only one gas fire in the house ( living room), no central heating, no automatic washing machine, clothes and shoes were often hand me downs,  holes in sheets and socks were darned ( not thrown in the bin and replaced),  and we had only one TV and  one cassette player ( my Dad's) only in the family sitting room, no home telephone- much the same as my parents' generation. 

We walked to school, not driven in cars ( my parents had none and still cannot drive to this day as myself cannot- I walk and cycle mostly, sometimes bus/train for rainy days and longer journeys). Those who lived a bit further away got the bus.

This generation have tons more gadgets,  get driven around in cars,  throw  clothes and shoes out and buy new ones  for the "fashionable" look,  and go to festivals leaving tons of plastic rubbish behind them. It is the previous generations who used less and had the concept of make do and mend. 

I'm not feeling guilty for all their virtue signalling because I'm still living this way mostly- the only things I didn't have then area  laptop and little netbook ( donated/bought second hand as gifts from family), a basic mobile phone ( which I hardly use, bought again as gift from family), a home telephone and central heating ( which is limited to about 2 hrs a morning, 2 hours an evening in cold weather), and an electric blanket to warm my bed which saves on heating as I can sit under the duvet at night with a book or my laptop. I have no TV, no car, no tumble dryer and my washing machine is a little twin tub. Laundry is dried on the line in the yard. Most of my clothes are from charity shops.

Me too Jack. We even took our tents home after festivals back in the 80s and 90s ha! :-) I wonder how many of the younger generation would give up their mobile phones and computers and other gadgets to help save the planet? Comparatively, we had a fairly low carbon footprint in terms of materialism, and still do (just saying, as Greta is blaming the older generations for the problem). Which also begs the question as to why Greta et al dont attend these conferences via Skype, it could be just as effective. Technology can be the answer to many of the problems if used wisely, but greed and the endless competition to aspire to the standards of wealth set by the royals and other celebrities, virtue signallers and social media, and the wasteful throw-away culture embedded in younger people is counter-productive. I havent heard Greta address these things as problems. Probably because they would make her very unpopular with her peers and would go against the script. Also, why is it all Trump's fault, and not Obama's or the Clinton's? They were in power long enough and its after their rule that we still find ourselves with these problems and in this mess, same as the EU, it's happened on their watch. No word from Greta about that either.

The top 3,000 companies on earth are responsible for trillions of dollars worth of environmental destruction. Maybe we should stop supporting them and buying off them till they change their ways. Purchase power and consumer choice is one of the few modes of empowerment  open to most ordinary people if they want to change things. Politicians will never do anything.

Also, Monsanto finances science departments at universities including Oxford. Therefore young scientists are beholden to Monsanto and cannot speak out against them, because they rely on them for finance. Its subjects like this I would like to hear Greta address.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Triggered

Untitled8.jpg

6 hours ago, northern star said:

Me too Jack. We even took our tents home after festivals back in the 80s and 90s ha! :-) I wonder how many of the younger generation would give up their mobile phones and computers and other gadgets to help save the planet? Comparatively, we had a fairly low carbon footprint in terms of materialism, and still do (just saying, as Greta is blaming the older generations for the problem). Which also begs the question as to why Greta et al dont attend these conferences via Skype, it could be just as effective. Technology can be the answer to many of the problems if used wisely, but greed and the endless competition to aspire to the standards of wealth set by the royals and other celebrities, virtue signallers and social media, and the wasteful throw-away culture embedded in younger people is counter-productive. I havent heard Greta address these things as problems. Probably because they would make her very unpopular with her peers and would go against the script. Also, why is it all Trump's fault, and not Obama's or the Clinton's? They were in power long enough and its after their rule that we still find ourselves with these problems and in this mess, same as the EU, it's happened on their watch. No word from Greta about that either.

The top 3,000 companies on earth are responsible for trillions of dollars worth of environmental destruction. Maybe we should stop supporting them and buying off them till they change their ways. Purchase power and consumer choice is one of the few modes of empowerment  open to most ordinary people if they want to change things. Politicians will never do anything.

Also, Monsanto finances science departments at universities including Oxford. Therefore young scientists are beholden to Monsanto and cannot speak out against them, because they rely on them for finance. Its subjects like this I would like to hear Greta address.

Well what do you expect when they have virtue signalling hypocritical "celebs" egging them on who fly to these conferences and their marches, and preach to the plebs about how they need to reduce their carbon footprint" ( when many plebs are sitting in chilly one bed flats and piling on charity shop jumpers in the winter and don't even own a car) then jet off first class to some luxury holiday resort? 

Have you noticed these celebs always seem to be on luxury tropical holidays? Then they will preach to plebs who probably haven't had a holiday even in Malaga for 8 years, and work 40 hours a week on minimum wage to pay £600 a month to live in  a little flat and get the bus.

The Skype suggestion was mentioned in rather  a few DM comments on the article about Greta's rant at that UN meeting! Logical to anyone else it would seem- but they want to be seen in person! They like a stage and an audience.

Same goes for changes in lifestyles- preach preach hissy fit--yet a home full of iphones, tablets, big flat screen TVs, nike trainers I bet!

Sure they don't promote make do and mend, buy clothes from charity shops or second hand off ebay! 

Funnily enough those into vintage and retro are more eco often cos they buy 1950s/60s furniture, clothing, old record players, fix up vintage things etc. As you know things back then were made to last. I've got a gramophone from the 1930s- it still works! Just needs a service ( must try and ask round the antique shops to see who can do it). Show me one new tablet or stereo player that will still be working in 80 years and I'll show you a flying pink pig. Landfills are full of broken electronics from the 1990s onwards. They create a lot of pollution. My main telephone is a 1967 BT rotary dial phone!

I bet new companies hate ebayers selling vintage /second hand stuff, charity shops and home crafters who make stuff and sell it on ebay and the likes of Etsy lol.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Greetin' Thunberg has Asperger's, whose symptoms often include a fixation on one specific field of interest, bordering on obsession; it could be trains, Pokemon or the Argos catalogue...in her case, it appears to be “climate science!" Which, unfortunately, is bogus. So she is being manipulated and exploited by her mentors or minders to promote their 'doomsday' agenda to children. If only she was mobilising the youth against chemtrails or 5G, then I might join her cult following.

Yes and she also has OCD, "selective mutism" and an eating disorder. 

19 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Exactly. As a a GenXer growing up in the 1970s and 1980s, we had only one gas fire in the house ( living room), no central heating, no automatic washing machine, clothes and shoes were often hand me downs,  holes in sheets and socks were darned ( not thrown in the bin and replaced),  and we had only one TV and  one cassette player ( my Dad's) only in the family sitting room, no home telephone- much the same as my parents' generation. 

We walked to school, not driven in cars ( my parents had none and still cannot drive to this day as myself cannot- I walk and cycle mostly, sometimes bus/train for rainy days and longer journeys). Those who lived a bit further away got the bus.

This generation have tons more gadgets,  get driven around in cars,  throw  clothes and shoes out and buy new ones  for the "fashionable" look,  and go to festivals leaving tons of plastic rubbish behind them. It is the previous generations who used less and had the concept of make do and mend. 

I'm not feeling guilty for all their virtue signalling because I'm still living this way mostly- the only things I didn't have then area  laptop and little netbook ( donated/bought second hand as gifts from family), a basic mobile phone ( which I hardly use, bought again as gift from family), a home telephone and central heating ( which is limited to about 2 hrs a morning, 2 hours an evening in cold weather), and an electric blanket to warm my bed which saves on heating as I can sit under the duvet at night with a book or my laptop. I have no TV, no car, no tumble dryer and my washing machine is a little twin tub. Laundry is dried on the line in the yard. Most of my clothes are from charity shops.

And in the evening one source of entertainment. The TV in the living room.

Everyone stayed in the one heated and lit room. And not dispersed across

multiple rooms as happens today with various gadgets and devices consuming

energy in these rooms. 

• Like 1

Eventually Greta will be out of the news and forgotten about . And in about 10\15 years

people will say "do you remember that Greta?" and she will be tracked down . Unfortunately

I fear what she will become in 10\15 years time. 

I think that we should feel pity for her as she is clearly being used by those with an agenda

as Greta is the symptom but not the cause.

Because we all know what the end game is here and that is for the plebs to stay where

they are, living on minimum wage ,whilst the great the good and the woke move without

infringement from one gentrified area in one country to another enjoying life .

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

Eventually Greta will be out of the news and forgotten about . And in about 10\15 years

people will say "do you remember that Greta?" and she will be tracked down . Unfortunately

I think that we should feel pity for her as she is clearly being used by those with an agenda

Because we all know what the end game is here and that is for the plebs to stay where

they are, living on minimum wage ,whilst the great the good and the woke move without

I have to laugh whenever I hear the term central heating, todays modern heating is anything but central, it is a huge waste of energy that is encouraged to heat homes with poor insulation.

Here is what central heating looks like in the real world where people heat one room and sleep next to thesource of heat, most older homes in Scandinavia are heated.

Many do know what the game is, but my question is what are we going to do about it, what are we doing about it now.

It is time to put Greta out of our minds and get on with what we need to, she will go quiet once enough media outlets turn their influence against her, which is what they will do once enough public opinion voices their concern.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JacksonsGhost said:

I'll be brutally honest about her.  Exactly, what the hell does she know?

About the same as the imprinted children during the brutal cleansing of the older generation in Communist China, who walked into villiages and murdered half the population to create the fear that is still extant in the country today.

Today they are using technocratic means to do the same as they were in China of old, using miss Stingray herself, so stand by for action.

• Like 1

Just now, The Apprentice said:

I have to laugh whenever I hear the term central heating, todays modern heating is anything but central, it is a huge waste of energy that is encouraged to heat homes with poor insulation.

Here is what central heating looks like in the real world where people heat one room and sleep next to thesource of heat, most older homes in Scandinavia are heated.

Many do know what the game is, but my question is what are we going to do about it, what are we doing about it now.

It is time to put Greta out of our minds and get on with what we need to, she will go quiet once enough media outlets turn their influence against her, which is what they will do once enough public opinion voices their concern.

Agreed regarding Greta . It's just more divide and rule stuff.

The Russian oven ?.  A potential solution to a problem . But we never hear

about solutions to problems . Just a bunch of old man bad rhetoric.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

Agreed regarding Greta . It's just more divide and rule stuff.

The Russian oven ?.  A potential solution to a problem . But we never hear

about solutions to problems . Just a bunch of old man bad rhetoric.

The sollutions are already here with us, as they were in the olden days, where they had inglenook fireplaces, Russian ovens and old men who can still build things, these are some of our true creators, still creating things of beauty and always will, what we may loose to modernity, is our links with the earth, our visions of how things might be and the range of the human spirit.

Spirits run high in the older wo-men, while the young forget who they really are, and end up costing them their entire working lives just to remain still or even moving backwards in time towards a better kind of security and a sense of being with real life skills in hand and a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that what they are doing is not the only way to survive but the surest way.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hokuspokus said:

And in the evening one source of entertainment. The TV in the living room.

Everyone stayed in the one heated and lit room. And not dispersed across

multiple rooms as happens today with various gadgets and devices consuming

energy in these rooms. 

Exactly it. I was not even allowed to go up and sit in my bedroom alone of a weekend, but had to be downstairs. Of a Saturday being the eldest I had to get up by 10 am and make my brothers' breakfast ( so my Mum could have a lie and rest from the week), wash up, then go up and clean my bedroom thoroughly ( which meant dusting, and hoovering)  whilst my Mum and Dad had theirs then my Mum would do a huge  laundry wash in a small plastic toploader on the draining  board ( that she had to fill and empty manually) and spin the wet laundry with a spin dryer and hang it out. I could either go to a friend's house for the afternoon or stay in the sitting room and read, play board games with my brothers etc. The TV was turned off of an afternoon mostly, although I was allowed watch to an old film ( ther afternoon matinee), but not sit and watch it all day.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hokuspokus said:

Maybe, but I can't see her going away and being quiet but once an adult becoming a "professional protester" joining eco warriors on their marches, protest camps etc. 

I agree about the pleb plan though as it's like this for many plebs already. Whilst the virtue signalling celebs and socialites party on in their luxury resorts, soaking themselves in the sun and jacuzzis Joe and Joanna average work 40 hours a week ( that's if they are lucky!!) for minimum wage or eke out an existence on 0 hours and never even get to Blackpool for a break!