Sign in to follow this  
Crom

1984=1948 foundation of Israel

theyve accused orwell of ....

yeah... that word...

https://www.haaretz.com/was-orwell-an-anti-semite-1.5276759

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2017/11/20/ive-enough-george-orwell/

Orwell’s books, too, are heavily stained with anti-Semitism. His 1933 novelistic impressions and imaginings in Down And Out In Paris And London (where he would regularly visit a Parisian aunt in the cinquième arrondissement) contains constant and violent caricatures of Jews. “It would have been a pleasure to flatten the Jew’s nose,” he recalls. Whilst the Romanians, plongeurs and tramps Orwell meets have names and identities, the Jews are only ever Jews—whether it is “a red-haired Jew, an extraordinarily disagreeable man” he fantasises about punching in Paris, or when he returns to London and sights “a Jew, muzzle down in the plate, who was guiltily wolfing down bacon.” These are not feelings that George Orwell was shy to admit, even in writing. His 1945 musings on the illogicality of anti-Semitism as an ideology goes as far as to ask, “Why does anti-Semitism appeal to me?”

2 hours ago, Ayin Sof said:

Well.people get anti.semitic when they start to find out how.deceptive.and shitty the collective of.judaism is 

Does anyone even know why the.ADL.was.formed.for example ? 

It was formed.to.try and get a jewish murdering pedo out of being hung because he was caught 

Thats the.beginning of the ADL.and how many.people know that ? 

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2019 at 2:15 AM, MrA said:

Well.people get anti.semitic when they start to find out how.deceptive.and shitty the collective of.judaism is 

Does anyone even know why the.ADL.was.formed.for example ? 

It was formed.to.try and get a jewish murdering pedo out of being hung because he was caught 

Thats the.beginning of the ADL.and how many.people know that ? 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7810089/parts-of-the-new-testament-and-the-koran-seem-to-blame-jews-for-jesuss-death-and-there-are-several-negative-remarks-in-the-koran-about-some-jewish-people/

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/Jewish-groups-say-Bible-needs-anti-Semitism-warnings

https://www.christianpost.com/news/require-bible-publishers-to-add-anti-semitic-warnings-to-new-testament-jewish-groups-say.html

" I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. "

On 9/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, Ayin Sof said:

They need to.suppress the truth about how they view those outside of their tribe 

Our history is packed with examples of this group being utter bastards 

York Keep.in Yorkshire is just a single tower.empty now

But it also.has a tale to be told regarding the creation.of usury and heavy taxation introduced by the Normans and adminstered by thier bankrollers whom the Normans were all.ready heavily.indebted to.when they first invaded England ! 

• Like 1

Wow the Gods Word translation from the link you.provided really says it like it is

" they are enemies of the whole human race " 

Seeing as its them who sit like bloated fools over our banking systems and now tamper with our foods.genetics.and create monstrosities such as Nuclear Power Plants and 5g then.yes 

How could they be seen in any other.light ?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MrA said:

Wow the Gods Word translation from the link you.provided really says it like it is

" they are enemies of the whole human race " 

Seeing as its them who sit like bloated fools over our banking systems and now tamper with our foods.genetics.and create monstrosities such as Nuclear Power Plants and 5g then.yes 

How could they be seen in any other.light ?

That's the point ,they couldn't no matter how you dress it up

Reptilians are not Zionists, Judaism is a mess, theres more contradictions in their religious texts than there are flies on s**t, i wont even look at the old testament because of this afterall it was taken from the torah. The talmud is the worst sex with children is ok and murdering gentiles is good. makes me wanna puke if you want to call me an anti semite so be it but i am just stating the facts.