Sign in to follow this  
Crom

Is it REALLY The Sabbatean Frankists?

11 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Your quite right Ren, the Greeks record of the bible is quite different than the ones the Hebrews copied and wrote for their own aggrandization.

I can tell you one thing, I never chose them to write it for my benefit, nor the people under its auspecies at the time that they purposely hid many a true true meaning of nearly all of the Greek text into the new codec or Latin itself.

One key but irregular and or hidden word for what the conjecture became, is right here in my own Greek dictionary,

20190927_210307[1]

The 'Y' is the Greek letter Gamma and is pronounced as a mixture between a K and a G while the 'V' is pronounced as an N.

It is pronounced Kegona. Nothing like Yehova which is presumably what you're getting at. 

In fact the letter Gamma has a very interesting history which I will share with you here:

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/sacredlanguage.html

There is more to language than meets the eye (or ear) and to delve into its mysteries will reveal some extraordinary truths about the world we live in. Language is not only a tool but it is also a key. There is something remarkable about our language waiting to be discovered. This chapter doesn’t pretend to have discovered the ultimate secret of language, only hopefully, to alert my reader that there is a secret to be discovered and the hope that perhaps one day it will be revealed.

Let us look at the word ‘live’. It has often been  observed that the true meaning of the word ‘evil’ is that which is contrary to life and if you read the word ‘live’ backwards it makes ‘evil’ Both words are from the same linguistic Germanic roots. Indeed the word ‘devil’ is only the word Evil with a D in front of it. The Semitic consonant letter D was  originally a pictogram which represented  a ‘door’ and suitably ‘D’,  is still the first letter of this word.  

Similarly, the letter C was original called ‘gimel’ and etymologists claim that the C pictogram represented had two meanings: ‘Camel’ and ‘throwing stick’. Indeed the Arabic word for camel is gamal. This became what the Greeks called ‘Gamma’, the third letter of the Greek alphabet. This word also shows how the guttural G sound has softened over the millennia to a C sound. For the word ‘Gamal’ has softened to a C, just as the G of ‘gamma’ has softened to the modern day C. Still the third letter of the alphabet.

If we observe we can see that the letter C, just like other letters of our alphabet, has  a similar form in some of the most ancient languages including ancient Egyptian, Hebrew and Arabic, and we perhaps realise that our languages are not quite so alien to one another as we may previously have thought:

origins%2Bof%2Bc.jpg

Below is the ancient Egyptian hieroglyph for a curved boomerang style throwing stick, notice the proto letter 'C' in the first part of the hieroglyph (the word was read from right to left) which represents the shape of the object itself, the bird symbol represents the flying aspect of the stick. 

"Throw-stick"

word: "Ga”.

hiero_T28.pnghiero_G1.pnghiero_T14.png

We consider the boomerang to be an essentially aboriginal hunting weapon but the same technology was used by the ancient Egyptians to hunt wild fowl in the marshes of the Nile delta: many examples were found buried with the pharaoh Tutankhamen. The Egyptian throwing sticks were designed to be thrown so as to return to the feet of the thrower for a second attempt at hunting birds.

Egyptian%2Bthrowing%2Bstick.jpg

Below is a throwing stick as found in the funerary goods of Tutankhamen.

picresized_th_1299938446_Tut_bumerangs%2B(1).jpg

So the humble letter C has just shown us that the ancient Egyptians and the Aboriginals both used boomerangs, which should lead us to wonder how the boomerang ended up all the way in Australia. And this is but a small example of the many mysteries which our language alludes to, but hidden in plain sight where no one would think to look for it.

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The 'Y' is the Greek letter Gamma and is pronounced as a mixture between a K and a G while the 'V' is pronounced as an N.

It is pronounced Kegona. Nothing like Yehova which is presumably what you're getting at. 

In fact the letter Gamma has a very interesting history which I will share with you here:

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/sacredlanguage.html

What you put your energy into you become, word are weapons for anyone with an agenda to benefit themselves and not others, religions do this exponentially like a giant muse for the people, so I put my thoughts not into words but my own creations, this is how things get done, there is no time for prayer, my thoughts of how things might be come to life while others pray to the vast openess of space and time, this is what I call wasted energy.

All religions are wretched, they pray when children are starving, pray when things are going wrong, pray when there are people dying in wars, it may help them feel better but the pain continues un-abated, it simply does not work and never will, some are praying at the moment of their deaths.

Did it all work out for them, we will never know.

Turn prayer into creating something for those who have not, because they also prayed instead of creaing something solid for their survival.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, Golden Retriever said:

David Icke did once write about Jewish Talmudism

A friend who once tried to purchase a Talmud was refused.  They are a bit touchy about the contents.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JacksonsGhost said:

A friend who once tried to purchase a Talmud was refused.  They are a bit touchy about the contents.

"Talmud? Who's the Author?"

"Try this: Call your local public library and ask if they have a copy of the Bible on their shelves. Then, ask her if the library has a copy of the Talmud.

This writer lives in the wealthy and populous Fairfax County, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC. We have a visible and influential Jewish community — the outreach arm of Judaism, Chabad Lubavitch, has three centers in the Northern Virginia area. When we called our local public library and asked about the Bible, the librarian laughed and said: "We've got a zillion copies. We have more translations than you can shake a stick at. We have reference copies and copies you can check out. We've got lots."

Then we asked about the Talmud. "Who's the author?" the librarian asked. We explained the significance of the Talmud to her. She sounded puzzled, and told us she had never heard of it. She asked us to repeat and spell the name, and give her the name of the publisher. So we spelled "Talmud" and "Soncino."

http://come-and-hear.com/editor/censorship_1.html

Do members and guests really not know about the supremacist dogma contained within the Jewish Talmud? The disproportionately Jewish MSM and alternative media also, don´t dare to discuss its ugly contents, so I suppose that´s why people are ignorant to its existance.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Talmud? Who's the Author?"

"Try this: Call your local public library and ask if they have a copy of the Bible on their shelves. Then, ask her if the library has a copy of the Talmud.

This writer lives in the wealthy and populous Fairfax County, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC. We have a visible and influential Jewish community — the outreach arm of Judaism, Chabad Lubavitch, has three centers in the Northern Virginia area. When we called our local public library and asked about the Bible, the librarian laughed and said: "We've got a zillion copies. We have more translations than you can shake a stick at. We have reference copies and copies you can check out. We've got lots."

Then we asked about the Talmud. "Who's the author?" the librarian asked. We explained the significance of the Talmud to her. She sounded puzzled, and told us she had never heard of it. She asked us to repeat and spell the name, and give her the name of the publisher. So we spelled "Talmud" and "Soncino."

http://come-and-hear.com/editor/censorship_1.html

Do members and guests really not know about the supremacist dogma contained within the Jewish Talmud? The disproportionately Jewish MSM and alternative media also, don´t dare to discuss its ugly contents, so I suppose that´s why people are ignorant to its existance.

We al know how the ideology works but what are we going to do about it so that it does not effect our daily lives, probably nothing, what and how we treat each other is what counts.

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

We al know how the ideology works but what are we going to do about it so that it does not effect our daily lives, probably nothing, what and how we treat each other is what counts.

I disagree .... we ALL do not know how different ideologies work and thus this thread is about Sabbatean Frankists!

But a thread about "what are we going to do about it so that it does not effect our daily lives" .... would be good :)

1 hour ago, ink said:

I disagree .... we ALL do not know how different ideologies work and thus this thread is about Sabbatean Frankists!

But a thread about "what are we going to do about it so that it does not effect our daily lives" .... would be good :)

So I ask the question related to the subject matter here, now that it has been exposed it for what it is, what are we going to do about it, them, etc, the SF'ists that is??.