Sign in to follow this  
Crom

Is it REALLY The Sabbatean Frankists?

Icke tracks them to the beginning of the Illuminati movement. But then we lose them. Then Icke just blames any negative act by anyone vaguely jewish as a Sabbatean Frankist. I was hoping for more but I still have a hundred pages to go.

Personally I think the people behind 9/11 were the archons and the demiurge. I see no reason to blame people in the outer edge of the web or half way up the pyramid. I read PERCEPTION DECEPTION and thought. "hhmmm not a lot about the reptiles and quite a lot about the jews. I bet this is a trend and eventually it will just be the jews he blames."

Seems I was right unless his next book is any different. Ultimately these books are horror meta fiction and maybe he thinks a solid bogeyman that they are already scared of is scarier than some scaly monster from some b movie. Like in horror films where we saw a trend away from monsters to serial killers.

• Like 1

Satan the god of this world (demiurge), children of satan, synagogue of satan, star of satan that they worship on their flag, their daily crimes.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:03 AM, Ayin Sof said:

Satan the god of this world (demiurge), children of satan, synagogue of satan, star of satan that they worship on their flag, their daily crimes.

By now it's all code to him....he has to step lightly....calling the perps sabbatean frankists achieves that.....constant use of the word Satan, because he's primarily playing to a christian audience....as for me sabbatean  frankists is just double speak for freemasonry, they're the only ones who could of pulled off 9-11......Zionists/ israelis/ jews  were involved but only as facilitators ( if Mike Harari were alive today , for sure he could confirm that )....other factions were involved. 9-11 was a huge , complicated undertaking, that required years of planning.

David Icke is on the right track with Sabbatean Frankists, and historically they were of "Jewish" origin, but I'm pretty sure their inverted rationale of

all that is bad is good has infected literally millions of people in all walks of life of any religion or none. 

Imo their ideologly, much of which is contained in the taboo Talmud, (MSM never go there) is the most supremacist dogma on planet earth.

The Royal House of Saud is an example of a Sabbatean Frankist entity, spawned by the Donmeh Jews. 

David Icke did once write about Jewish Talmudism, but I understand he just can´t go there again. He'll be bankrupted.

These are David Icke's words .... NOT MINE.  Take it up with David Icke.

Quote:

"Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God’s 'chosen people', above all the rest, and 
when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, 
the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to 
serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with
 animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a);
 "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and 
donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. 

So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly." 

End quote

And the truth shall set you free?

Not if the Talmudic Elite Jews control the world.

Expose the Talmud.

Edited by Golden Retriever

The Jewish Israeli State could also be called a Sabbatean Frankist State, because of the crimes against humanity it has committed. 

This is all linked to the Jewish Talmud, as this Israeli Jew explains.  Kudos to him.

We all need to support Jewish people who buck the trend and expose the Talmud.

Like I said many times here, there is no book that can solve our problems, they can point out what has already happened/old news and or techniques and MO, but never solve it for you, we are the ones who actually rule the world and also destroy it, the elite manage to pursuade us to do that by deception, we might learn not to go along with their game any further, cease giving your main atribute and energy for their money and their game is all but lost.

If you are using their money in order of doing this, then you will eventually fail.

4 hours ago, nutter said:

for me sabbatean  frankists is just double speak for freemasonry, they're the only ones who could of pulled off 9-11......Zionists/ israelis/ jews  were involved but only as facilitators

zionism grew out of freemasonry

israel grew out of freemasonry

marxism grew out of freemasonry

at the core of freemasonry is qabalah

sabbatean frankists are qabalists....cabal....cabala.....they are a cabal of qabalist occultists seeking to impose their top down control on humanity

An interesting question is: to what extent did the abrahamic religions grow out of freemasonry?

8 hours ago, nutter said:

By now it's all code to him....he has to step lightly....calling the perps sabbatean frankists achieves that.....constant use of the word Satan, because he's primarily playing to a christian audience....as for me sabbatean  frankists is just double speak for freemasonry, they're the only ones who could of pulled off 9-11......Zionists/ israelis/ jews  were involved but only as facilitators ( if Mike Harari were alive today , for sure he could confirm that )....other factions were involved. 9-11 was a huge , complicated undertaking, that required years of planning.

They blow up a plane on sept 11 (and other dates) as blood sacrifice to molech

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11

Notice the number of airplane crashes on Sept 11 through the 20th century.

1921Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan of creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.

1968Air France Flight 1611 crashes off Nice, France, killing 89 passengers and six crew.

1973 – JAT Airways Flight 769 crashes into the Maganik mountain range while on approach to Titograd Airport, killing 35 passengers and six crew.[4]
1974 – Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.
1976 – A bomb planted by a Croatian terrorist, Zvonko Bušić, is found at New York's Grand Central Terminal; one NYPD officer is killed trying to defuse it.
1991 – Continental Express Flight 2574 crashes in Colorado County, Texas, near Eagle Lake, killing 11 passengers and three crew.[5]
2012 – A total of 315 people are killed in two garment factory fires in Pakistan.
2012 – The U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, resulting in four deaths.
2015 – A crane collapses onto the Masjid al-Haram mosque in Saudi Arabia, killing 111 people and injuring 394 others.

Certainly the sabbateans were a deranged group, but you must consider that they grew out of one of the abrahamic religions which, in many of its texts, exalt themselves over the rest of the expression of humanity and expressly predict that the non-group members who co-habit the earth with them will be their slaves. or servants if your feeling kindly.

• Like 1

Hmmm to say Freemason were behind it all just doesn't add up to me if you follow the mystic schools...they came from a tradition of Rosecrucians who were not Satanists but from the same tradition as the Gnostics and the Hermetics.  They were infiltrated in the 1800s by this dark occult group during the rise of spiritualism in the US.  That is what my research has shown.  David is pretty spot on.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alfa Warrior said:

Hmmm to say Freemason were behind it all just doesn't add up to me if you follow the mystic schools...they came from a tradition of Rosecrucians who were not Satanists but from the same tradition as the Gnostics and the Hermetics.  They were infiltrated in the 1800s by this dark occult group during the rise of spiritualism in the US.  That is what my research has shown.  David is pretty spot on.  

The inner circle has no names, but they are married into all the families who own the earths entire raw materials.

And this is what they encourage us to steal from them.

By any means, as it is redistributed around the world to fuel the largest armies.

Edited by The Apprentice

4 hours ago, Alfa Warrior said:

Freemasonry is just Kabbalah for the Goys.

Freemasons rule the world and they do it for the benefit of Israel and the Edomite fake Jews.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Freemasonry is just Kabbalah for the Goys.

Freemasons rule the world and they do it for the benefit of Israel and the Edomite fake Jews.

All ideologies are fake TS, every one of them, they require money to survive, true spirituality needs nothing because it is archetypal.

22 hours ago, nutter said:

David isn't playing to a Christian audience at all. He never was.

I'm a Christian and have always supported Icke, but I've never felt anyone else on the forums or those who supported Icke or even Icke himself had much time and tolerance for Christianity... I've always been alone on that score to be honest... Not that I care, it's just inaccurate to say Icke's followers are Christians, they're just not.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

All ideologies are fake TS, every one of them, they require money to survive, true spirituality needs nothing because it is archetypal.

But just because it's spiritual doesn't mean it's good.

Freemasonry is very spiritual...... the spirits however are demons...

And 'fake' doesn't mean anything because frankly the Freemasons and fake Jews are extremely effective in what they are doing.....their reckoning will come in the next world, but they've got everything wrapped up here.

Edited by Truthspoon

What is your opinion of the most supremacist dogma in the world ....... ie THE TALMUD?

We are all being told that the right pose a problem. Could it be that the right knows about the Talmud?

I suggest you listen to this Jewish man. He´s telling the truth.

The Zohar is the principal book of the Qabbalah and specifically exults sin, the sinner and evil deeds.......

killer-kabbalah-gang-stalkers-of-the-apocalypse

Extract:

There are also some puzzling commentaries which could be interpreted in strange ways and lead to further strange ideologies.

“..In the Almighty’s sight the repentant sinner has a higher status than the man who has never sinned. This is the meaning of the rabbinic teaching that in the place where the penitent stands the perfectly righteous cannot stand (Ber. 34b). The reason for this has been expounded by the Rabbis in the chapter ‘He Who Builds,’ where it is stated that the letter He is shaped like an exedra (Is a Greek word for  exedra was a covered place in front of a house but open to the outside) so that whomsoever wishes to go astray may do so. That is to say, the world was created by means of the letter He and the Holy One, Blessed is He, created the world wide open in the direction of sin and evil. As the exedra, the world is not fully enclosed but is broken open towards the direction of evil (Sabbath).

Consequently, he who wishes to go astray need not turn in those directions where there is no sin and iniquity by which to enter in the province of the Outside Ones. But the He is open at the top left-hand corner so that if the sinner repents he can be received back there….This is why the righteous cannot stand in the place of the penitents. For the latter have not entered by the door of the righteous, but they have tormented themselves, ascending through the upper door…They have therefore ascended until they stand in the spiritual degree of He – namely, the fifth palace of the Garden of Eden, which is the roof of the He, while the righteous have entered at the opening of the He at the entrance of the exedra.”

This suggestion that a repentant sinner is more valuable to god than a righteous man draws parallels to Jesus’ parable of the lost sheep, but the Kabbalah specifically exalts the sinner which, in the legalistic mind of the Rabbinical authority must conceivably indicate that sin itself serves a purpose and has a value in helping to allow a person to draw nearer to God. This is perhaps what we might understand by the Freemasonic system being described as a ‘peculiar system of morality’. 

Edited by Truthspoon

Wise up.

There are English translations all over the internet, if you have eyes wide open.

You know this.

David Icke wrote.....................

"Many Jewish people have also been programmed to see themselves as God’s 'chosen people', above all the rest, and 
when you read some of the Jewish literature and laws, they are incredibly racist, quite stunningly so.

The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, 
the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to 
serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with
 animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim 57, 6a);
 "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and 
donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. 

So how often do the "anti-racist" protestors demonstrate outside Talmudic events? Never. Exactly." 

• Like 1

Amazon who is a Jewish entity have banned the academic Michal Hoffman´s books about Judaism. Michael Hoffman doesn´t do hate speech, he presents facts.

The Jewish Oligarchy, the MSM and social media don't like facts when Jews commit crimes, historically or now.  It´s fucking outrageous. Are most people just too frightened to express this? It´s not an anti semitic attack. I'm sure most Jewish people are decent human beings, but are protecting their privileged status by keeping "Mum". It´s just me stating the bleeding obvious about the Jewish oligarchy for which most members shy away from.

Shame on you, you cowards.

"A couple of months ago I did an interview with one of the foremost scholars of rabbinical Judaism, Michael Hoffman. The occasion was the release of his latest book “The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome”. At the time I did not expect to have to ask for a follow-up interview with him, but when I learned that Amazon had censored his books (please see Hoffman’s own account of this here). Specifically, the ban is on three of his books.

A complete ban (Kindle + printed book) on Judaism’s Strange Gods: Revised and Expanded, as well as The Great Holocaust Trial: Revised and Expanded, while his textbook, Judaism Discovered, has been removed from the Kindle. I felt that I had to talk to him again and he kindly agreed to reply to my questions. I submit to you the full text of our Q&A which I will follow-up with a short commentary.

shutterstock_369042398-1024x443.jpg

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/on-the-censorship-of-michael-hoffmans-books-by-amazon/

• Like 1

Michael Hoffman's banned books.

https://www.revisionisthistory.org/page8/page8.html

page8_2.jpg

page8_3.jpg

"On August 13, 2018 Amazon banned Michael Hoffman's Judaism’s Strange Gods: Revised and Expandedwhich was published in 2011 and sold by Amazon for the past seven years. Along with his much larger study, Judaism Discovered (sold by Amazon since 2008), this book has had an international impact both as a softcover volume as well as a digital book circulating on the Amazon Kindle. 

Sales to India, Japan and the Middle East were rapidly growing. The digital Kindle format is particularly important for the circulation of books because it bypasses borders and customs and hurdles over the prohibitive cost of shipping which the US Postal Service imposed on books sent to overseas destinations several years ago (the Post Office eliminated economical surface mail sent by sea; all books now must be shipped to Canada and overseas by very costly Priority Air Mail rates). "

Supplied by Jeff Rense.

Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts
From Acharya S

7-26-9

Talmudic Quotes

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!...

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Has it not been taught: "With respect to robbery -- if one stole or robbed or [seized] a beautiful woman, or [committed] similar offences, if [these were perpetrated] by one Cuthean ["Cuthean" or "Samaritan" = goy/gentile/heathen/non-Jew] against another, [the theft, etc.] must not be kept, and likewise [the theft] of an Israelite by a Cuthean, but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained?" But if robbery is a capital offence, should not the Tanna have taught: He incurs a penalty? -- Because the second clause wishes to state, "but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained," therefore the former clause reads, "[theft of an Israelite by a Cuthean] must not be kept." But where a penalty is incurred, it is explicitly stated, for

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Baba Kama 38a

[Trans: The property of the Israelite is more valuable than that of the Gentile. Mount Paran refers to Deut. 33:2, where God offered the law to the nations (Gentiles), who rejected it. The money of the Gentiles is available to the Israelites.]

ONE SHOULD NOT PLACE CATTLE IN HEATHENS' INNS, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUSPECTED OF IMMORAL PRACTICE WITH THEM. A WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALONE WITH THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUSPECTED OF LEWDNESS, NOR SHOULD A MAN BE ALONE WITH THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUSPECTED OF SHEDDING BLOOD. . .

Why then should we not leave female animals alone with female heathens? -- Said Mar 'Ukba b. Hama: Because heathens frequent their neighbours' wives, and should one by chance not find her in, and find the cattle there, he might use it immorally. You may also say that even if he should find her in he might use the animal, as a Master has said: Heathens prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives, for R. Johanan said: When the serpent came unto Eve he infused filthy lust into her.

Avodah Zarah 22a-b

The Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings.

Gad. Shas. 2:2

A boy-goy after nine years and one day old, and a girl after three years and one day old, are considered filthy.

Sanhedrin 55b

Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

Sanhedrin 54b

Raba said. It means this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [three years old], it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.'...

Kethuboth 11b

[This debate concerns whether or not someone is a virgin. Virginity is prized above all, such that it is believed that a girl under the age of three will regain her virginity, even if a man has had intercourse with her. (Fn. 7 says, in regard to putting "the finger into the eye": "I.e., tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years.") Since virginity is prized above all, one could assume that this conclusion has allowed grown men to have sex with little girls with immunity. A grown-up woman is not deflowered by having sex with a small boy, however, since he is only like a "piece of wood."]

It was taught: R. Judah used to say, A man is bound to say the following three blessings daily: "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a heathen," ".... who hast not made me a woman"; and "... who hast not made me a brutish man." R. Aha b. Jacob once overhead his son saying "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a brutish man," whereupon he said to him, "And this too!" Said the other, "Then what blessing should I say instead?" [He replied,]...h who hast not made me a slave." And is not that the same as a woman? - a slave is more contemptible.

Menachoth 43b-44a

[A "prayer" or "benediction" to be said by a Jewish man every day: "Thank God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave."]

Do not save Goyim in danger of death.

Show no mercy to the Goyim.

Hilkkoth Akum X1

A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.

https://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

The Talmud and Sabbatean Frankists go hand in hand. It´s an evil dogma.

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF IT´S NOT.

Thank you very much and good afternoon:classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Reinold said:

Any irrefutable evidence at all.

yes.....the world around you

"secret societys"...why secret if they are working for the benefit of humanity(as they claim).....

i'll tell you why...

"secrecy is the freedom tyrants dream of"

what's your argument for their secrecy???

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Reinold said:

Please can you send a link or two about the octagonal lens on a hologram projector, I have had a good look but cannot find one as yet.

5 hours ago, Reinold said:

Translators always have an agenda. Translations are always misleading. Only the gullible would trust a translation.

Your quite right Ren, the Greeks record of the bible is quite different than the ones the Hebrews copied and wrote for their own aggrandization.

I can tell you one thing, I never chose them to write it for my benefit, nor the people under its auspecies at the time that they purposely hid many a true true meaning of nearly all of the Greek text into the new codec or Latin itself.

One key but irregular and or hidden word for what the conjecture became, is right here in my own Greek dictionary,

20190927_210307[1]

When the world awakens they will have a lot to answer for, and rightly so.

For the rest reading these minutes, here is the message again to all those being decieved and how the instigators have managed to assimilate into their collective consciousness.

The cabal will do this again and again, and leave everyone without a future as they escape and begin the whole sworded mess all over again, it is getting very close to the wire again.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1