toeknee47

Is The Afterlife A Trap As Well?

There's a common belief now amongst conspiracy theorists that the afterlife is just a continuation of the matrix and that we must escape the grid there.  Not sure what Icke's view of this is.  Has anyone heard what he believes happens at death?

Heaven,hell,purgatory is a hoax.

Afterlife is the place where you dwell between reincarnations, keep in mind that if you reach this place your memory has already been wiped out... so it doesn't really matter since you are going back to earth sooner or later.

I honestly think reincarnation is impossible to escape.

Wes Penre, Cameron Day and others are advocating "leaving the grid".  They state that aliens/archons control the reincarnation trap and that at the very instant of death we must avoid going through the tunnel and go through the grid to escape this hologram. 

Robert Monroe (The Monroe Institute) has three books on his out of body explorations which are truly fascinating: Journeys Out of the Body, Far Journeys, and Ultimate Journey. In these books he discuses subjects such as what he refers to as the "belief system territories" that are locked down in religious dogma but promote the recycling of the human experience through reincarnation. If the frequency of your belief system matches the frequency of one of the belief system territories, then off you go due to the Law of Attraction. Reincarnation, he claims, does not have to happen but that we are often tricked into reincarnating due to our belief systems and a potential low frequency state of awareness after the transition of our awareness out of the "physical" bio-mechanical vehicle / body. 

I have also read in multiple places that the demiurge attempts to trap us in eternal cycles of reincarnation through deception. Tom from Montalk has a ton of articles on the subject. 

• Like 4

believe he thinks it is all part of the god program. but it's complicated as clearly we do experience an afterlife as consciousness. But those experiencing a Catholic heaven or a Jewish heaven or what have you are still experiencing the program. I think it is covered a little in infinite love . but am sure others will help

• Like 1

yes just checked my copy. chapter 6 of infinite love. one of the best books i have ever read in my life

Edited by kj35
still can't bear grammar errors..tut.

3 hours ago, toeknee47 said:

Wes Penre, Cameron Day and others are advocating "leaving the grid".  They state that aliens/archons control the reincarnation trap and that at the very instant of death we must avoid going through the tunnel and go through the grid to escape this hologram. 

When you die you are slowly sucked into the white light(which is a trap) and that is the only option you have, you can't go anywhere else.

To think you can escape the matrix when you die is foolish.

Thanks much Patrick Herbert!! Going to definitely check into that.  So, having read Monroe where do you stand Patrick?  When you die what do you expect will happen?  Certainly makes sense that due to the LOA we follow where our beliefs lead us.

Wamrage, I never stated I believe these things I'm simply telling the forum what I've come across out there.  There are others like Aug Telez who say that since a lot of folks gain their information from "remote viewing" and "astral travel" they will never have accurate information as it's all part of the hologram/matrix.

Edited by toeknee47

When a person ceases to function and they have also failed to reproduce then it is all over, the best policy is to be as kind to others and leave well reared offspring to do the same, if this is extant it would be a pleasure to live such a life, to make new life to carry forward the harmony made earlier is the true human course.

When the sun rises we know it is going to set, spring and summer will come, but we know winter will follow, we are born, we live and then we die, when we fully recognise this then we become one.

• Thanks 1

somesones been watching poltergeist the movie

there is a constant theme in 99% of streams of information that someone is out-to-get-us

this is the victim syndrome that has been corrupted recently and misinterpreted

ones psyche is twisted, i would suggest that oneself makes the environment good or bad.

it is clear that group mindedness accomplishes many things for the world, i say that the twisted psyche which replaced druidism many millennia ago is a group think creating all manner of difficulty for itself in this existence

the world is not trying to get you, the white light is not trying to grab you... it is the psyche that is creating the victim.

one can move into new realms when this existence is over, however preparation for these realms remains a small part of judeo-christianity, a small part of Judaism and hidden secret in the masonic tradition.

the secret societies are keeping the once planet wide teachings to itself and controlling use through our psyche and ego

41 minutes ago, zArk said:

somesones been watching poltergeist the movie

there is a constant theme in 99% of streams of information that someone is out-to-get-us

this is the victim syndrome that has been corrupted recently and misinterpreted

ones psyche is twisted, i would suggest that oneself makes the environment good or bad.

it is clear that group mindedness accomplishes many things for the world, i say that the twisted psyche which replaced druidism many millennia ago is a group think creating all manner of difficulty for itself in this existence

the world is not trying to get you, the white light is not trying to grab you... it is the psyche that is creating the victim.

one can move into new realms when this existence is over, however preparation for these realms remains a small part of judeo-christianity, a small part of Judaism and hidden secret in the masonic tradition.

the secret societies are keeping the once planet wide teachings to itself and controlling use through our psyche and ego

In days gone by it was the inherited position of The Shaman who called the sympathetic magic into play amongst their tribe/s, these guys started out honestly living in and amongst the people themselves, then something happened us to become alone amongst the animals.

All such religious roads lead right back to where we were living alongside nature itself, everyone had about the same possesions and influence but the shaman had the edge.

Mystery is a collection of unanswered stories, that other are only too pleased to answer for you, at a cost of course.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Reinold said:

After you die there is nothing.

prove it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reinold said:

After you die there is nothing.

The old body/person still exists, but any children who follow are part of the original, hense a chip off of the old block=reincarnation, same with all of nature.

Perhaps in order to avoid the perpetual trap of reincarnation, one has to believe in and embrace the concept of the 'infinite awareness' .

If one believes that this 'five-sense reality is all there is', one is never truly ready to leave it behind.

All I will say is make your peace with those you love every day

Dont wait until they cant hear you anymore

*edit* if anyone here has also " seen " what people call ghosts , or heard them , you will know there is something completely non linear about time or our understanding of it 

Sometimes a spirit gets stuck in a loop here , dont be that guy 

Try to live with no regrets and that doesnt mean being a shit bag to everyone that means putting your life in such an order that you dont have to say sorry too often because you wont be doing anything to put yourself in that position

As for the white light thing 

I think its a bad idea not to go and I dont trust people who tell me its a trap 

I think the trap is to stay as a shadow

But do as you want to , you will find out one way or another

And TBH I dont mind the idea of coming back at all 

I enjoy the challenge most days

Edited by MrA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 8:37 AM, Wamrage said:

Heaven,hell,purgatory is a hoax.

Afterlife is the place where you dwell between reincarnations, keep in mind that if you reach this place your memory has already been wiped out... so it doesn't really matter since you are going back to earth sooner or later.

I honestly think reincarnation is impossible to escape.

HEAVEN EXISTS BUT YOU HAVE TO PERFECT YOURSELF IN GODS EYES BEFORE YOU CAN GO THERE SO I THINK WE DO THIS BY WAY OF REINCARNATION

On 9/28/2019 at 10:39 PM, Wamrage said:

When you die you are slowly sucked into the white light(which is a trap) and that is the only option you have, you can't go anywhere else.

To think you can escape the matrix when you die is foolish.

This is truly terrible advice.

If you do not enter the light you will end up as an earthbound spirit, or worse.

Do not hold any preconceptions about life after death because these will affect your experience, if you believe it is a trap, then demonic entities will create this scenario for you and confirm your suspicions in order to enslave you.

Follow the light, the brightest light you can tolerate.... Anything else will lead you to eventual dissolution and energetic recycling.

One observation about Robert Monroe, I believe Monroe was shown delusions and illusions. And what he identified as God was actually Satan, he saw a lot of people kneeling with their arses in the air who were taken off and never seen again in the afterworld, presumably they were consumed. This does not conform to any idea I have of God and it is a shame that Robert Monroe was not able to identify this being who I believe was probably the Earth demiurge. 

I have perceived God, it has nothing to do with people lying with their heads on the floor and arses in the air in a big dark room. A clue is if you are in a dark realm in lucid dreams then you are literally in the dark realm.

Monroe doesn't know it all and is best not followed as a guide because his own beliefs likely dictated what he experienced. He experienced a lot of lucid dreams and illusions, and such things are not real, in a sense, in the afterworld nothing is real..... except light and silence...... but most people want a little more action so they create consensual games and illusions to take part in.

The best source I can give you for the after-life experience would be the Tibetan book of the Dead.

Here is a good video (yeah I know there's a weird occultic symbol at the beginning)

Edited by Truthspoon

3 hours ago, Good_Reptilian said:

HEAVEN EXISTS BUT YOU HAVE TO PERFECT YOURSELF IN GODS EYES BEFORE YOU CAN GO THERE SO I THINK WE DO THIS BY WAY OF REINCARNATION

I would say you don't have to be perfect, because perfection is impossible to achieve here on Earth because our environment is imperfect and endlessly reincarnating will not make you perfect but admittedly it might make you better.

What you need though is to be able to suppress and iradicate to the best of your ability your own selfish and evil pulsions and thoughts.

You need to be focussed on God and the light. It is likely that at death the evil aspect of yourself will be removed, but you have to ensure that you do not fear this change and cling to bad habits and negativity because then you will not enter heaven because you will carry evil with you and evil cannot enter heaven.

• Like 1

It's all pure speculation and there is only 1 way to find out. Personally i wouldn't want to live forever though

13 minutes ago, awake said:

It's all pure speculation and there is only 1 way to find out. Personally i wouldn't want to live forever though

It's not quite all speculation.

We can experience the transcendental realms if we know how.

Dreaming for instance is a glimpse of the next reality and you can use the nature of your dreams to judge the quality of your spiritual progress.

If you find yourself tormented in your dreams then you are under some demonic thrall and you need to work this out because this condition may persist after death.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Dreaming for instance

Dreaming is the subconscious of collected memories, in which we are subjected to emotions and suggestion of possibility related to the memories. Other times it's just a mixed up collection of memories where the story makes no sense