toeknee47

Is The Afterlife A Trap As Well?

7 hours ago, name change said:

I have only read/ watched near death experances where they are all drawn up into the light and I have not seen any instance where they turn away from it

Do you have any referance to this please?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562857/amp/Man-describes-walking-light-near-death-experience.html

you hear stories but just a simple google search seemed to bring up a fair few too, this was the first link

Now Mr Miller has recalled how he saw a white light, and said he was walking towards heaven along a path covered in flowers before being told by his recently deceased mother-in-law that he had to return to his body

But that storry has nothing to do with refusing to go into the light as only to enter it and be sent back

Therefore dose not answer my question!

9 minutes ago, name change said:

Now Mr Miller has recalled how he saw a white light, and said he was walking towards heaven along a path covered in flowers before being told by his recently deceased mother-in-law that he had to return to his body

But that storry has nothing to do with refusing to go into the light as only to enter it and be sent back

Therefore dose not answer my question!

He could have said no, like I said it’s not hard to use google to find peoples stories 🙂

After you die "you" just don't exist anymore,..much like the time before you were born. 

The Bible compares death to sleep more than fifty times. After death we are asleep, we are unconscious; we are not aware of the passing of time or of what is going on around us. That is what death is like as well.

Here is an interesting forum that has some pertinent information and links.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37392

This is a new theory and model that is beyond religion, atheism, and new age beliefs. And it makes the most sense out of all the theories and paradigms I can find out there. I think it makes sense in a lot of ways and explains a lot of things that science, religion and new age movements cannot explain. And it helps resolve the many contradictions and discrepancies of existence. It's the kind of theory and model that tries to take into account all the data out there - from science, religion, occult, paranormal, conspiracies, etc - which is what I like and respect, and what I'm seeking. So it's the most progressive esoteric theory and model so far. So far it has been confined to the fringes of esoteric teachings and truth movements, and followed by only the most ardent of truth seekers, such as me and Robert Stanley (who spent 30 years researching everything before coming to these conclusions). Art Bell heard of this theory too, from John Lear, and said it chilled him to the bone to think that the tunnel of light during NDE's was a false trap.