Sign in to follow this  
skids

Climate Change - Monckton

trying to get the youth into a group mindset

the group mindset produces a dezigned change on the planet

climate change is a natural phenomenon with many reasons given for it, i see people with similar angst, mixed emotions, comfusions and distorted pysche

Habitat destruction by overpopulation has serious implications though

On 9/29/2019 at 7:47 AM, awake said:

please keep the Israeli/Palestinian issue to Politics or War threads ;)

On 9/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, skids said:

Careful following that Mockton fellow, he has been shown to be somewhat liberal with the truth. His credentials are non-existent and his sources for his claims are pretty much always wrong, cherry picked or at best exaggerated.

The guy who does that video has a whole series of videos making him look rather foolish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbW-aHvjOgM&list=PL6B84B372A56FEC9A

On 9/29/2019 at 7:47 AM, awake said:

Overpopulation cannot damage habitat in such a way as it is never able to support life again, because the numbers destroy the available food long before they can destroy the habitat.

In some years you see huge numbers of wilderbeast on the plains all moving in search of food, some years much less, so the habitat or immediate environment can only support a certain amount of life before it either moves onwards or stays put and dies.

Everything is governed by seasonal changes, it is the seasonal windows which provide all of nature with the food it needs to survive.

In times of solar and or seasonal changes this window is closed even further like extended droughts, floods and human or man made conflict and or solar shortages, which many civilisations have collapsed in the past, today will be no different, as the changes wander the people do also.

Humans cannot destroy the planet, they will run out of food long before this could be achieved.

• Like 1

Lord Monckton  gave a lecture many years ago about the bullshit that is now become known as climate change. At that point in time our prime minister in Australia was

Tony Abbott he was a global warming skeptic and would not sign the international climate change agreement, Australia was the last hold out in the west. Monckton made mention of this and actually stated love him or hate him make sure he remains prime minister till after the next international meeting regarding climate, well three months before the said meeting he was rolled by Malcolm Turdfull ,sorry Turnbull  who became our illustrious prime minister who went to the meeting three months later and signed on ,now the pricks had 100% compliance.

Just as a side note Turdfull is the second richest person in Australia and donated $1,500,000 to the party he came to lead , a cynical prick such as myself would ask the question ,did he buy the top job, but more damning, in my opinion is he was the CEO of Goldman SUCKS Australia from 79 to 88 ,I could go on but I couldn't be bothered

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:02 AM, The Apprentice said:

Overpopulation cannot damage habitat in such a way as it is never able to support life again, because the numbers destroy the available food long before they can destroy the habitat.

Yes. What i was talking about is sustainability versus the growth paradigm. Growth stops us from being sustainable, which is why money is evil. Plus as we destroy forrestation we also alter the weather patterns and create extinct species. Politicians don't care about that though... as far as they care we can pay for filtration systems

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed.

Hmmm...

On 10/1/2019 at 11:02 PM, The Apprentice said:

Humans cannot destroy the planet, they will run out of food long before this could be achieved.

people can affect the natural environment through subconscious hived mind

i think there is 'overlooked' beliefs in stories of the 'stupid tribes' believing they upset the volcano god

i think there was a commonly shared understanding that we, people, together subconsciously materially affect our local environment and the sharman would guide the group into pleasant pastures .. rather than the evil fucks today

as a global population grows, so does the grouped hived mind and if that group is tainted, sick, twisted, the planet will react

i am not saying that people thinking together move rock, as such, but that group energy causes a reaction of the planet.

n.b on a small, small, small scale ... doing the chair trick with friends opened my mind to possibilities of the physical world. we lifted our heavy friend sat on chair by grabbing one chair leg each with a straight arm, to shoulder height. tried it will unlike friends and it didnt work, did it twice when heavily stoned with close friends and it worked. none of us could straight arm lift 20kg but we lifted 80kg podge, he was light as a feather-- summit happens when like minded people get together

Edited by zArk