Sign in to follow this  
QuodHumana

Is the number "6" really that bad ?

The number 6 is generally associated with mankind, and i don't think there's anything bad with the number 6. The darkness always twists everything and turns everything into a negative. The pentagram is not evil, but turned upside down, then it's a negative. I think the darkness is trying to say humanity is evil, by perverting the number 6 to 666. 

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

• Like 1

It's another form of symbolism used to see who can open their eyes and mind to what's behind it. But to say "humanity is evil" is wrong imo. There truly are evil people in the world but the common folk are generally not

What i've always noticed about people who describe 666 is they always tend to relate it to the entertainment industry, when they don't even realize they deal with it on a daily basis

www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

If you show that to the average folk, most of them will dismiss it as coincidence

• Like 1

No number is truly bad, it depends on how the number is used, a number or numbers can be used for good incantations or for evil spells. We associate the number 6 with mankind because according to christianity man was created on the 6th day.

Dr gene Scott a Christian evangelist who is no longer with us said " use the number 666 and 13 for as many things you can because you are not evil do good things with it that takes power away from satan."

I've addressed this topic many times , but new members are constantly arriving , so old ones should forgive me if they've heard it all before .....

Number .... Those investigating the meaning of numbers often  start with the ancient traditions ... these nearly always link back to the Quaballah , the ancient jewish mystical system. Here you will find a whole string of associations to each number which supposedly reveal the quality of that number ....  But can you trust the Quaballah ??? The jews appear to be heavily involved in the control grid and the deception of humanity ... Would you trust the rothchild bankers , or Soros , or musk or Gates or any of them ??   So why trust the Rabbis who came up with the Quaballah which has so heavily influenced astrology and western magic ... It could all be intentional corrupt , or  perhaps just outdated...

The Quaballah tells us 3 is Saturn ... but there appears no reason it should be ... others link the Octagon to saturn , 8 ... still others say 6 , it does have a giant hexagon on the north pole ...

Truth is it's all a mater of opinion which number you put on a planet .... a planet cannot be pigeon holed in this way...

If we want to understand number we have to forget  traditions and start with an empty page ....

But how can we get a feel for such an abstract quality that is not our own personal projection????

I suggest to you there is only one way number expresses itself in a tangible way in our reality .... It's in the very atoms which make up our world .... there are 92 different types... Number, ( Atomic Number )  determines the qualities of an element , and so in this way number is manifest in something we can hold , feel and relate to ....

Of all the 92 Elements there is just one that stands out above all the rest ... It has a whole branch of chemistry devoted just to itself , Organic Chemistry the chemistry of carbon containing compounds .... this is the chemistry of life ... all known life is carbon based.

hqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoDHIShpH6ViLWPzBdin_

The success of Carbon relies on it's extreme promiscuity ... it's desire to bond loosely in many ways with many elements ...

Carbon has a nemesis  ... Fluorine  The deadliest , and most tightly bonding of ALL the elements ....  Carbon is 6  Fluorine is 9 

9 is 6 inverted ... 9 is the flaccid penis ...6 the erect penis .... 

A compound fluorine ...Sodium Fluoride is put in toothpaste and water to slow kill us 

poison1.jpgimage-1.png

But get this !! The sodium atom is 11 ... Fluorine is 9 ... so this poison  , fluoride of sodium is 9/11 ....

But to return to the number 6 .... this is life ... erect vigorous life ...Beastly (animistic)  unconstrained Life .... 666 is man,  the highest form of life ... The Beast ...

This is everything the Christians hate ... and thus the reason 666 has had such a bad press ... christians hate the erection ... they can't trust and fear unconstrained rampant humans  ... they hate life and worship death , as shown in their company logo .....

Meditate on this to draw pain and misery into your life...

crart11__85836.1264568560.1280.1280.jpg?

• Like 1

for numbers imo you have to go to the original gematria,before the greeks one.....

but that knowledge is long lost....

other interpretation of it are poor trys to repeat it,or are deliberatly wrong interpreted to hide the truth

As far as the number 666 goes it's supposed to be a clue to whom the anti-christ is "and none shall buy, sell or trade lest they take the mark of the beast on the right hand or forehead, the numbers of his name for it is the number of a man and his number is 666" book of revelation the bible that is where that comes from. So the antichrist will have a name that = 666 in some way.

Edited by Good_Reptilian
  • Like 1

If you look at numbers rationally one quickly sees that they are simply a means of counting objects. If humans had evolved to have 14 fingers then we would probably have completely different numbers and a different system. Saying that 6 is 9 upside down has the same meaning as saying that Esso is 0553 upside-down. It's just a coincidence.

In Hebrew the letters of the alefbet are also numbers, so the ancient Jews had some fun and games to do with that: for example Nero adds up to 616, which is the number of the beast in Revelation. But very very few languages have that letter/number twinning*, so it doesn't work anywhere else.

*English has one example: A = 1 (ie "a cat" is almost the same as "1 cat").

32 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

As far as the number 666 goes it's supposed to be a clue to whom the anti-christ is "and none shall buy, sell or trade lest they take the mark of the beast on the right hand or forehead, the numbers of his name for it is the number of a man and his number is 666" book of revelation the bible that is where that comes from. So the antichrist will have a name that = 666 in some way.

and all bar codes rest on the number 6 at beginning and middle and end. but don't know if this was prophecy fulfilling or someone in IT labs having a laugh because they knew what significance would be drawn.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Reinold said:

I for example Nero adds up to 616, which is the number of the beast in Revelation. But very very few languages have that letter/number twinning*, so it doesn't work anywhere else.

666 not sure if that's a typo. numerology is fascinating, I'm now seeing 11 11 everywhere but again if someone told me that the time 8 am and 6 minutes was significant or 806 or as we call it in Manchester "Bob o'clock" then I might see that everywhere too. I'm still "out" on this one although definitely definitely know there are symbols the bad reptiles use everywhere 'cos they think they're clever...

Edited by kj35

4 minutes ago, kj35 said:

and all bar codes rest on the number 6 at beginning and middle and end....

Could you post an example of that? I have been through the kitchen and I can't quite make out what you are asserting.

2 minutes ago, kj35 said:

666 not sure if that's a typo. ...

Nero Caesar in Revelation is 616. That is the number used in the earliest manuscripts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Could you post an example of that? I have been through the kitchen and I can't quite make out what you are asserting.

wow quick kitchen work, that must have all of a minute, still time does not exist so yeah here you go. the two thin longer lines are the number 6

bar code.jpg

Edited by kj35

17 minutes ago, kj35 said:

and all bar codes rest on the number 6 at beginning and middle and end. but don't know if this was prophecy fulfilling or someone in IT labs having a laugh because they knew what significance would be drawn.

I think the creator of the barcode norman woodland said once " it's not a mistake It was intentional" so yes a laugh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

I think the creator of the barcode norman woodland said once " it's not a mistake It was intentional" so yes a laugh.

To be fair, it's the sort of thing I'd do !!!!:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kj35 said:

wow quick kitchen work, that must have all of a minute, still time does not exist so yeah here you go. the two thin longer lines are the number 6

bar code.jpg

That is not a real barcode, is it? It looks like an example.

I wanted to know what you meant by 6 "resting".

If it turns out that whatever it is, IS 6, then so what? Is your general argument that barcodes are the Great Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist?

19 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Where did kj35 state that 6 was 'resting'?

They did state that barcodes rest on the number 6 .... so they are confined via that number and all have interaction, end to end. with the number 6 thus they cannot exist without it!

So I ask .... where did you get this please?

23 minutes ago, Reinold said:

6 "resting"

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reinold said:

If it turns out that whatever it is, IS 6, then so what? Is your general argument that barcodes are the Great Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist?

It's a joke by the creator he even admitted it was intentional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reinold said:

no... I think it is a joke. answering the op's question re number 6..

beast of revelation..antichrist???? pretend Sumerian texts to entrap us. NOPE

1 hour ago, ink said:

Where did kj35 state that 6 was 'resting'?

They did state that barcodes rest on the number 6 .... so they are confined via that number and all have interaction, end to end. with the number 6 thus they cannot exist without it!

So I ask .... where did you get this please?

sorry yes reinold..this is a misquote which subtlety but distinctly changes my meaning. not good.

1 hour ago, Reinold said:

and yes...an example. Please check your kitchen cupboards for real this time, as every tin can or packet will contain an example

3 hours ago, kj35 said:

and all bar codes rest on the number 6 at beginning and middle and end.

It was the word rest that puzzled me.

39 minutes ago, kj35 said:

and yes...an example. Please check your kitchen cupboards for real this time, as every tin can or packet will contain an example

When I checked the first time I didn’t know what I was looking for. In fact I still don’t, but never mind.

30 minutes ago, Reinold said:

When I checked the first time I didn’t know what I was looking for. In fact I still don’t, but never mind.

ok..spec savers have free eyesight tests.. 'cos it is on everything with A BAR CODE EVER

Edited by kj35