Sign in to follow this  
QuodHumana

Is the number "6" really that bad ?

36 minutes ago, Reinold said:

It was the word rest that puzzled me.

rest ....settles on. stills. STOPS.....doesn't recognize it as a number as it is a pause. HOWEVER to our human eyes it is a 6

Edited by kj35

4 hours ago, kj35 said:

and all bar codes rest on the number 6 at beginning and middle and end. but don't know if this was prophecy fulfilling or someone in IT labs having a laugh because they knew what significance would be drawn.

If it is really a joke then the same can be said for most imagery or symbolism. It is also completely irresponsible because of the profound impact it can have on peoples lives

The representation of 6 should be something like a thick solid line, but we know that won't change with the sickos running the show

edit: i just remembered there was an exemption to the system. i think it was the postal service. will have to look it up

Yeah the postal services uses a different format. After all, there would be an outcry from international religious groups trading with its use

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSTNET

Edited by awake
  • Like 1

the same can be said for many things, i even throw up the devil horns "excuse me the texas long horns"🤘 from time to time (like our G.W. BUSH did) and most ALL rockstars do, i still celebrate halloween (excuse me samhain), the major holidays etc, I still go out and PARTY OMG 😨... i could say honestly for the stiff shirts (people that take things way too seriously in life) just to get under their skin i might drop a hexagram, a pentagram, or even a 666  into some imagery too have some fun IT'S A JOKE (HELLO MCFLY) BTW I EVEN WATCH SOUTH PARK !!! OMG 😛.

lifes too short please try to enjoy it SERIOUSLY🤘.

Edited by Good_Reptilian

OF COURSE THESE THINGS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I USED TO DO I WON'T EVEN GO THERE I'M A CRAZY AMERICAN WHAT CAN I SAY ?

BAD LIZZARD 🐉

Edited by Good_Reptilian

10 hours ago, Reinold said:

Saying that 6 is 9 upside down has the same meaning as saying that Esso is 0553 upside-down. It's just a coincidence.

It's an undeniable fact that the glyph for nine is an upside down six .... 9 6  they are identical but inverted ..... nothing is by chance .....

To suggest E is an inverted 3 ......or S is an inverted 5  indicates  you need glasses , they clearly are not  .... this is the danger with symbolism , if you do it in a sloppy manner anything can be anything else and it all becomes ridiculous.

What I laid out in my previous post is the foundations for a completley new system of numerology , you will not find it revealed anywhere else ... ( it is one of the proofs I am Crowley's heir , the Red Beast) .... Based on Atomic Number , the brilliance of this system is self evident ....

It also explains the significance of 93 the most important number in Thelema 

There are 92 naturally occurring elements... that's what we were given ..... 93 is the first element man has created, it is him taking a grip of things,  changing reality in fundamental terms  ... it is him imposing his Will on matter, creating  new possibilities . This is the Nuclear age , it has it's dangers , but gives access to great power , which when harnessed , can drive craft which can take us to the stars .  

%256093.png

Edited by oz93666

9 hours ago, awake said:

If it is really a joke then the same can be said for most imagery or symbolism. It is also completely irresponsible because of the profound impact it can have on peoples lives

The representation of 6 should be something like a thick solid line, but we know that won't change with the sickos running the show

edit: i just remembered there was an exemption to the system. i think it was the postal service. will have to look it up

Yeah the postal services uses a different format. After all, there would be an outcry from international religious groups trading with its use

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSTNET

YEP maybe, possibly, can see that

4 hours ago, Good_Reptilian said:

the same can be said for many things, i even throw up the devil horns "excuse me the texas long horns"🤘 from time to time (like our G.W. BUSH did) and most ALL rockstars do, i still celebrate halloween (excuse me samhain), the major holidays etc, I still go out and PARTY OMG 😨... i could say honestly for the stiff shirts (people that take things way too seriously in life) just to get under their skin i might drop a hexagram, a pentagram, or even a 666  into some imagery too have some fun IT'S A JOKE (HELLO MCFLY) BTW I EVEN WATCH SOUTH PARK !!! OMG 😛.

lifes too short please try to enjoy it SERIOUSLY🤘.

Love South Park those guys are definitely wide awake

4 minutes ago, awake said:

Truly evil

Taxation 666.jpg

you wouldnt know evil if it was in your cheerios, its not evil its me being a dumbass, now evil the one that is here with me now he's evil he wants to burn peoples bodies, and teeth with the light and different energies, he wants to take over people, he wants to burn dogs, he wants power over me, he wants me to rise up and control others, he wants me in hell with him to go and torment people now thats evil

2 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

you wouldnt know evil if it was in your cheerios, its not evil its me being a dumbass

Was just being sarcastic. All good :classic_tongue:

cool 😁, i try to fend this thing off thats why i live my life like im still young so i can direct my attention away from him and his evil shit.

666 is actually in the human body, which is made of carbon 12 , (we are also hydrogen and oxygen). The carbon 12  has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.  So essentially our meat suit is the "mark of the beast"...if you believe in that kind of thing.