MrA

Things the World should know Part 1

Posted (edited)

This thread is for posting anything that may be of help to humanity in the long run as a means of establishing itself outside of the coming smart cities

All ready they are establishing both the means and the language to gain acceptance inside them

The technology will be offered first to everyone and then slowly withdrawn as state approval increasingly depends upon compliance through mandated behaviour and opinion

As long as there are survivors of the coming AI push then there is a.means to carry on 

I dont think they will have videos for everyone forever

So while its here I wanted you to see different ways of making relatively primative but beautiful housing 

Tbc 

Edited by MrA
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MrA said:

So while its here I wanted you to see different ways of making relatively primative but beautiful housing

I think it really depends on what materials you have to hand locally and also on your local climate. Some styles of building may be suitable for some areas and not others. For example where there are deposits of suitable clay there is sometimes cob houses:

michaelbuck.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

other building materials that are getting more attention these days are straw bail houses:

StrawBaleWEB1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

and also 'earth ship' houses made out of tyres with compacted mud to form the walls that are then rendered over. In hot climates they are often rendered with adobe. These have the advantage that you can build them into a slope because you create your retaining wall of tyres and then you have earth surrounding you on three sides and as there is a constant reasonable temperature under ground even during the winter this helps to keep the house warm:

earthships_8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 3

Those are some wonderful examples muir.

Especially the idea if using the natural.geothermal.heat from.the ground to.provide some warmth in winter

Id.like to start with stone houses because in Northern Europe they provide solid alternative.to fired brick

Its a labor intensive task.but of done properly will.remain in place for a long time

• Like 2

Here is some advice on building a solid stone wall from a stone mason

The principle is similar for housing walls 

• Like 2

Here is an Icelandic Turf house.built with stone.turf and wood.

Obviously not the.kind of place a.wanton person bewitched by the smart cities.will.want to.live in but thats the point ! 

Moving in the opposite.direction

• Like 2

Another.introduction to.building a home using minimal construction.products and dont forget.in this.scenario there.will be no.council inspectors coming around checking for a loicense to.build

We have built some.smaller versions of these., some.craft projects to.( kind of ) scale 

Obviously.doing it on a craft board scale lets you figure out the process and get familiar with the step by step

• Like 1

The problem you'll hit up against is the planning department that in the UK is often against for example log cabins or timber modular homes which they describe in their literature as 'shacks' but which have formed the vernacular architecture of the british isles and northern europe for thousands of years. I think what this is really about is tying people into large mortgages because log cabins offer much more bang for your buck than say timber kit or brick built homes. So really the freemasonic planners are helping the freemasonic bankers to get everyone into large debt over their homes

Scandinavian countries use a lot of wood and it looks great:

no_sognefjord_272567_698.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The interior of an old norwegian wooden church:

Borgund-Stave-Church-roof-interior.jpg?i

• Like 1

Old templar barn in cressingham...been standing for hundreds of years

6b85a0be0dd22395514cb1930cc3b222--knight

Posted (edited)

upturned boat roof on mull:

a-shed-with-an-upturned-boat-for-a-roof-

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, muir said:

The problem you'll hit up against is the planning department that in the UK is often against for example log cabins or timber modular homes which they describe in their literature as 'shacks' but which have formed the vernacular architecture of the british isles and northern europe for thousands of years. I think what this is really about is tying people into large mortgages because log cabins offer much more bang for your buck than say timber kit or brick built homes. So really the freemasonic planners are helping the freemasonic bankers to get everyone into large debt over their homes

Scandinavian countries use a lot of wood and it looks great:

no_sognefjord_272567_698.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The interior of an old norwegian wooden church:

Borgund-Stave-Church-roof-interior.jpg?i

When the.smart cities go.live and thr worst.of the cull is over , those govt agents.who previously.came.prodding at your.butt with a.govt issued.pen.will be desperate for.somewhere.to live as well 

Im trying not to think about the worst case where they.may send.out their.drones to put a final shot into those who made it through the worst part

I dont really want to get into doomsday material even though I am aware our planet is essentially booby trapped with nuke plants I cant see them.allowing those things to blow because it would mean them going into the DUMBS for hundreds if not thousands of years

I dont think they want to do that and return to a scorched Earth incapable.of producing oxygen 

*edit* allthough this may be why they intend on.putting their consciousness into the AI and robotics , aware that their scorched Earth policies are going to leave the place uninhabitable to all but machine 

But even then , who would want to become that anyway ? 

Ive gone way past where I wanted to go here :) will try and get back to providing usefull info on building with the land around you

Edited by MrA

Posted (edited)

You guys heard of hotboxes ?

They go on your roof or walls. They are basically box shaped cutouts painted black to trap heat. Then piping and small solar powered fans are used to circulate the trapped heat throughout the house. I don't know anything else about them, i just remember hearing about them

Edited by awake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, awake said:

They go on your roof or walls. They are basically box shaped cutouts painted black to trap heat. Then piping and small solar powered fans are used to circulate the trapped heat throughout the house. I don't know anything else about them, i just remember hearing about them

sounds like a good invention if you have the solar panels to make it work :) 

I sat and watched this once and was fascinated from start to .... Finnish !!

This thing is being made using such basic tools compared to the air tools and clamps and all sorts of glued composites they use on modern builds 

I doubt I could go out there and pull this one off but nonetheless 

This just fascinated me to watch and I would love to take part in building one of these 

• Like 1

Texas for a moment 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrA said:

sounds like a good invention if you have the solar panels to make it work :) 

Found one without the need for fans or solar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNYIEwhZO_o

• Like 1

Here's another one that you can cook with

• Like 1

7 hours ago, awake said:

I've certainly heard of the 'solar panels' that are not photo voltaic which are basically black pipes that absorb the suns heat so that they heat water as it passes through them providing solar heated water.

4 hours ago, MrA said:

I sat and watched this once and was fascinated from start to .... Finnish !!

This thing is being made using such basic tools compared to the air tools and clamps and all sorts of glued composites they use on modern builds

log cabins are great. They're strong, they have good insulation these days and you get a lot of house for your money. Its just finding somewhere they will let you construct it. They wouldn't let someone put one up in the middle of london for example!

If you are looking for quick shelters that can act as a temporary shelter while you work on your longer term shelter then yurts and benders are an option.

Before they passed the enclosures acts which change the shape of the english countryside there were large numbers of transient workers who travelled around the english countryside looking for seasonal farm work. They would set up bender camps to act as temporary accomodation with the advantage over a yurt of being very easy to set up and needing only very basic kit. yurts are obviously nicer and these days you can even get 'luxury' yurt stays so they can be as fancy as you like:

bender-5838_original.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

another temporary option is to live in a converted van while you sort out your longer term accomodation:

451042ebf7b8a6beee58ba03e3270312.jpg&f=1

So deviating from the initial theme slightly I want the world to know this 

https://www.infowars.com/genetic-sequencing-of-common-vaccine-finds-entire-male-genome-from-aborted-human-baby/

What’s clear from this genetic sequencing is that the vaccine industry is inoculating children with engineered cancer. As CHD explains, the vaccines are deliberately formulated with cancer-causing genes which have been specifically modified to promote cancer tumors:

[I[nside the vaccines that have been administered for decades is the presence of a progressively more genetically modified DNA and uncontrolled quantities has been allowed…

…[T]he DNA contained in these vaccines is potentially TUMORIGENIC and that the guidelines to which the supervisory bodies are appealing are NOT ADEQUATE. Moreover, we are publicly denouncing a SERIOUS OMISSION in taking those PRECAUTIONAL measures which, on the other hand, are urgently requested for antacid drugs.

Not only is this cancer-ridden genetic code inserted into all these vaccines given to children, but the dose of the cancer-infected DNA is dangerously high. As CHD explains:

…[T]he contaminant fetal DNA present in all samples analyzed in varying quantities (thus uncontrolled) is up to 300 times higher than the limit imposed by the EMA for carcinogenic DNA (10 ng/dose, corresponding to DNA contained in approximately 1000 tumor cells, derived from a statistical calculation, while the precautionary limit is 10 pg/dose), a limit that must also be applied to MRC-5 fetal DNA which inevitably contaminates Priorix tetra.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrA said:

So deviating from the initial theme slightly I want the world to know this 

They also need to watch this

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5562652/

Healthy children developing autism directly after vaccination

• Thanks 1

https://inhabitat.com/8-surprising-uses-for-hemp-that-could-make-the-world-a-greener-place/

A short presentation on the potential of the Hemp plant 

It has the potential to help humanity and if course this is why it will largely be ignored by the techno crats

However outside of the smary cities we can make our own future 

And IMO Hemp should be a part of that

8 hours ago, MrA said:

https://inhabitat.com/8-surprising-uses-for-hemp-that-could-make-the-world-a-greener-place/

A short presentation on the potential of the Hemp plant 

It has the potential to help humanity and if course this is why it will largely be ignored by the techno crats

However outside of the smary cities we can make our own future 

And IMO Hemp should be a part of that

MEDICALLY IT'S LEGAL HERE THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON IT SOON FOR RECREATIONAL USE LOOKS LIKE IT WILL PASS AS TWO OTHER STATES AROUND US PASSED IT .

1 hour ago, Good_Reptilian said:

MEDICALLY IT'S LEGAL HERE THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON IT SOON FOR RECREATIONAL USE LOOKS LIKE IT WILL PASS AS TWO OTHER STATES AROUND US PASSED IT .

Yeah but because there is money involved. When drugs are legalized, along with gay marriage, abortion, and a myriad of other things, you know there is something deeply wrong with society

27 minutes ago, awake said:

Yeah but because there is money involved. When drugs are legalized, along with gay marriage, abortion, and a myriad of other things, you know there is something deeply wrong with society

I CANT PERSONALLY SMOKE IT , IT MAKES ME DEPERSONALIZE, LOOSE REALITY AND OPENS UP THE "OTHER WORLD" TO ME. BUT FOR OTHER PEOPLE THEY ARE FINE IT DOESNT DO THAT MUCH TO THEM

hmm I'm not interested in smoking Hemp but anyway ... 

Here is The Patriot Nurse on how to make some pain medicine from natural sources 

You can find her information quite easily at the moment , it's very useful and I advise that people take time to learn how to use the environment around them to assist them in the future.

We will not all ways have big pharma , and more to the point , we should never have allowed it to be the pill pushing crap that it is today 

• Thanks 1