Golden Retriever

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?

Posted (edited)

Someone on Youtube posted an informative video about Jewish involvement in politics (without any hatred) especially in the Bolshevik revolution about three or four

years ago. I started a thread about it on the old forum. "WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE FACTS ABOUT JEWS."  Youtube has since deleted all the factual videos

which were reposted by many people.

I can´t embed that video, but here it is. You decide whether Youtube shoud have banned it.

https://archive.org/details/WhyArePeopleAfraidOfTheFactsAboutJews

Because the information contained many truths,  some people on the old forum sabotaged my thread with insults and it quickly was hidden from the public in the rant room.

It´s my opinion most people have sympathy for Jewish people because of the Holocaust and this is being reinforced by mainly Zionist Governments in the West

(especially in the USA and UK) teaching our children about the Holocaust almost exclusively and giving very little attention to other major atrocities in the world

including Pol Pot, the Chinese revolution and the genocide of Palestinians.

When I researched the subject about Jewish involvement in Russia, Wikipedia says it´s all a canard. Canard definition, a false or baseless, usually derogatory story, report, or rumor.

Yet Putin who has access to historical information says this: 80 per cent od the first Soviet Government were Jewish ... that´s staggering. And it´s not just Putin. Evidence from

historical books by people in Russia at that time say the same. 

From Wikipedia ...........................

"Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo–Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917, and that they held primary power among the Bolsheviks who led the revolution. Similarly, the conspiracy theory of Jewish Communism alleges that Jews have dominated the Communist movements in the world, and is related to The Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory (ZOG), which alleges that Jews control world politics."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Edited by Golden Retriever

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE FACTS ABOUT JEWS." 

''Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares''

-President Woodrow Wilson

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, muir said:

''Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares''

He's talking about Freemasonry imo, and that brotherhood like most walks of life be it politics, the media, science, lawyers, big pharma etc etc are vastly

over represented by a minority called Jews.

If Muslims or Hindus or any other minority religion or race in the West were controlling money and power in this way, I would say exactly the same.

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, Golden Retriever said:

He's talking about Freemasonry imo, and that brotherhood like most walks of life be it politics, the media, science, lawyers, big pharma etc etc are vastly

over represented by a minority called Jews.

If Muslims or Hindus or any other minority religion or race in the West were controlling money and power in this way, I would say exactly the same.

on the surface the lodge appears to accept people of all faiths and skin colours. The question is whether or not at the top it is really such a rainbow organisation or whether it is really a vehicle for a cohesive group of people who have an over-agenda that is not shared with the lower echelons of the lodge?

Are those lower degree masons of all stripes just useful idiots of a core cabal of elders who aren't really seeking to emancipate minorities but rather to control them in a way in which the head of the snake isn't even visible to the rest of the  body?

Edited by muir

"Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?"

It's all been deliberately orchestrated through mainstream media narratives, propaganda and other forms of conditioning/programming throughout the years.

Not just orchestrated, but in certain examples, also very much 'coldly calculated'.

The persecution and murder of millions of Jews during WW2 has allowed a 'protective shield' to emerge, which allows those behind the scenes orchestrating world events - who may or may not be of Israeli/Jewish heritage - to escape any form of criticism or detailed investigation.

Because 'anti-semitism'.

For years, people wrote about 'Jewish conspiracy' and how the 'Jewish bankers control the world' etc.

They were partly right, there is a conspiracy and bankers do control the world, but it is not neccessarily a 'Jewish' conspiracy. That's all part of the smokescreen.

Judaism is a religion. There are many Jewish people who follow this religion who are NOT part of this conspiracy, and in many cases are just as much victims of this conspiracy also (like the millions who lost their lives). Much as in the same way that a huge number of Muslims are NOT 'Islamic terrorists'.

People are afraid of the facts about Jews, Judaism and Israel because if they talk publicly about them they will be slurred as 'anti-semites', basically the worst kind of 'wrong-think' that anyone can have.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nazarene Jews are the highest order in modern masonry

Nazarene Jews are the Pharaoh lineage

AKA Hyksos aka Atenists

i dunno about being 'afraid', maybe instead they are loyal subjects of their lord and master and just talk when they are instructed to talk?

n.b the common folk jews are like any worshipping subjects whether christian, hindu, muslim or buddhist , blind and ignorant of the power above them. its the power above which is beyond the mind control religion practiced by the folk.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:12 PM, muir said:

The man who gave the green light to the formation of the federal reserve. 

Although I believe he expressed regret later in life. 

On 10/5/2019 at 8:11 PM, zArk said:

Nazarene Jews are the highest order in modern masonry

Nazarene Jews are the Pharaoh lineage

AKA Hyksos aka Atenists

i dunno about being 'afraid', maybe instead they are loyal subjects of their lord and master and just talk when they are instructed to talk?

n.b the common folk jews are like any worshipping subjects whether christian, hindu, muslim or buddhist , blind and ignorant of the power above them. its the power above which is beyond the mind control religion practiced by the folk.

My research shows the Nazarenes to be only one of the masonic degrees, IE,

From the top, to the bottom and present circle jirk,

Hebrew of hebrews

Hebrew

Israelites

Jew

Christian.

Posted (edited)

you're waiting for someone to perform with ....

Edited by MrA

5 hours ago, MrA said:

The movement we need is indeed upon our shoulders,

and with the right touch we can hone our hand to eye coordination into creating the much needed action and the things we need to flourish on our own terms.

Reading books and singing helps, but we need to put that knowledge into practice, practical means, otherwise we are lost souls swimming around in the pages of time itself.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, The Apprentice said:

My research shows the Nazarenes to be only one of the masonic degrees, IE,

From the top, to the bottom and present circle jirk,

Hebrew of hebrews

Hebrew

Israelites

Jew

Christian.

i followed the Egyptian bloodline to/from Abraham  aka Pharaoh Sheshi

all the Hyksos is is another name for the Israelites before the exoduses

who is the Hebrew of hebrews?

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

The are the inbred leaders at the top of the masonic triangle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zArk said:

The hyksos took as their god the egyptian devil Set

So are we tracing here freemasonry back to the set worshipping hyksos who invaded egypt only to be thrown out before then forming one of the tribes that made up the confederation of tribes that became known as the 'israelites'?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, muir said:

The hyksos took as their god the egyptian devil Set

So are we tracing here freemasonry back to the set worshipping hyksos who invaded egypt only to be thrown out before then forming one of the tribes that made up the confederation of tribes that became known as the 'israelites'?

hmm i think Masonry predates the Hyksos but i think they assimilated it and dominated

Hyksos also had Hadad which i think is the origin of the symbol , Fasci , the lighting rods and axe bound together.

also Hadad was known as Rammanu whos father and mother (nanna and ningal ) fit the story of romulus and remus

just a co-incidence

but yeah, as it looks, the Hyksos were the Israelites, the monotheists, those that held Aten as the big god etc etc

Edited by zArk

2 hours ago, zArk said:

hmm i think Masonry predates the Hyksos but i think they assimilated it and dominated

Hyksos also had Hadad which i think is the origin of the symbol , Fasci , the lighting rods and axe bound together.

also Hadad was known as Rammanu whos father and mother (nanna and ningal ) fit the story of romulus and remus

just a co-incidence

but yeah, as it looks, the Hyksos were the Israelites, the monotheists, those that held Aten as the big god etc etc

Ive read that the Hyksos killed the last Egyptian priest who knew how to conduct the ceremony of making a King 

Everything after that is a crude reproduction 

This was in a book called the Hiram Key which documents freemasonry through the ages back to that murdered priest Hiram Abif

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MrA said:

Ive read that the Hyksos killed the last Egyptian priest who knew how to conduct the ceremony of making a King

The ritual was the drinking of fluids from a gland in the brain. This caused the new king to astral project into the stars where they were crowned by the celestial hierarchy

Many merovingean skulls show signs of having been trepanned

2 hours ago, muir said:

The ritual was the drinking of fluids from a gland in the brain. This caused the new king to astral project into the stars where they were crowned by the celestial hierarchy

Many merovingean skulls show signs of having been trepanned

Adrenochrome drinking ? 

I dont know I just recall from the Hiram Key that the Hyksos were interlopers who took on the regalia of kingship in lower Egypt and even adopted the name of Apophis ( which was the dark creature who screams through eternity ) as their royal name.

Interlopers diaguising themselves as the locals and brutally suppressing the old knowledge 

Sounds familiar doesnt it

i think" making a king" wasn't done only by "drinking"

imo pyramids were used(eletricty),it was high risk proces but if a candidat make it through

he became person with higher,secret knowledge 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MrA said:

Interlopers diaguising themselves as the locals and brutally suppressing the old knowledge  

i follow this train of thought. the controlling group infiltrate all power groups and guide people to catastrophe.

i am not sure it is a determined effort to destroy, as such, but merely an affect of the controlling groups philosophy. complete ambivalence to the destruction.

when the shit goes down, the group trudges onto another flourishing people to live their life /// another culture bites the dust

i reckon though the Israelites/Atenists getting the boot from Egypt really pissed the power group off, no1 likes to be the loser and there was written a methodology to control the entire world, and then, all the people so to prevent such a thing happening again

n.b i consider Israel a proxy nation for the British and Americans to exert their will upon the region. Israel is an attack dog, funded and protected.

i do not think people are frightened of Israel but frightened of the people responsible for Israel.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Getting back to the modern era.

What about the Jewish Mafia?

History is a cover up imo, concerning the crimes of Jews.  Most of the mafia were Jewish, not Catholic Italian.  It was another grand deception.

Today, not thousands of years ago, the Jewish Jeffrey Epstein and the Jewish Ghislaine Maxwell procured young girls and maybe

boys too, in order to satisfy members of the elite and have the ability to blackmail these people. 

Epstein's and Maxwell's inner circle were mainly Jews. 

Can we talk about that, or is it just too controversial for most members to acknowledge?

The first part of this video highlights the role of the Jewish Mafia.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

i follow this train of thought. the controlling group infiltrate all power groups and guide people to catastrophe.

i am not sure it is a determined effort to destroy, as such, but merely an affect of the controlling groups philosophy. complete ambivalence to the destruction.

when the shit goes down, the group trudges onto another flourishing people to live their life /// another culture bites the dust

i reckon though the Israelites/Atenists getting the boot from Egypt really pissed the power group off, no1 likes to be the loser and there was written a methodology to control the entire world, and then, all the people so to prevent such a thing happening again

n.b i consider Israel a proxy nation for the British and Americans to exert their will upon the region. Israel is an attack dog, funded and protected.

i do not think people are frightened of Israel but frightened of the people responsible for Israel.

The Hive Integrity

The simple explanation above about sums up this kind of mindset, who first move in to weaken the hive integrity and then move on to another colony when there is little to no goodness left in society, this is why I often use the term, "Varroa Destructor" where they also get each other to kill themselves for their hidden cause

Here their mites begin feeding from the young which are developing in the Brood Box/Schools and weaken the hives resolve before they even get a chance to fly out and gather nectar for their own survival.

The hive mind is where the cabal and their helpers begin the drought that will follow, credit, Usury, educational debt etc, because the inner circle never does any work, only feeds continuously, spreading viruses, in bold scentance above to which they are immune.

This explains how the controllers feed and live, off of the backs that they first flew into our hive upon, we might learn how to stop exchanging our labour for their magic and then begin thriving for ourselves, without harming those who do all of the work themselves.

Posted (edited)

And back to the modern era again.

Whatever happened to the Jewish Harvey Weinstein ... the Hollywood rapist?

NOTHING, ZILCH, RIEN, NADA.

On April 19, 2004, Weinstein was appointed an honorary Commander of the Order of the British Empire in recognition of his contributions to the British film industry. The award is "honorary" because Weinstein is not a citizen of a Commonwealth country .

He has to date not been stripped of this title. Why not?

gettyimages-469976591-1528367195.jpg?cro

48 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The Hive Integrity

The simple explanation above about sums up this kind of mindset, who first move in to weaken the hive integrity and then move on to another colony when there is little to no goodness left in society, this is why I often use the term, "Varroa Destructor" where they also get each other to kill themselves for their hidden cause

Here their mites begin feeding from the young which are developing in the Brood Box/Schools and weaken the hives resolve before they even get a chance to fly out and gather nectar for their own survival.

The hive mind is where the cabal and their helpers begin the drought that will follow, credit, Usury, educational debt etc, because the inner circle never does any work, only feeds continuously, spreading viruses, in bold scentance above to which they are immune.

This explains how the controllers feed and live, off of the backs that they first flew into our hive upon, we might learn how to stop exchanging our labour for their magic and then begin thriving for ourselves, without harming those who do all of the work themselves.

at this point any political or social movement in opposition seems, and is, useless due to the positioning of the parasite.

the only way forward is to stop being the victim, stop being dependent upon the system for definition of oneself, move to living independently without recourse to the system