Sign in to follow this  
Good_Reptilian

aliens extradimensional or extraterrestrial

we have 5g here in my town, i have the 5G service on my phone, its much faster on downloads, but other than that not much has changed, no ill effects that i can see everyone here is the same, no craziness, no additional suicide/homocide than usual, no one complaining of new headaches, dizziness or the like.

16 hours ago, Good_Reptilian said:

we have 5g here in my town, i have the 5G service on my phone, its much faster on downloads, but other than that not much has changed, no ill effects that i can see everyone here is the same, no craziness, no additional suicide/homocide than usual, no one complaining of new headaches, dizziness or the like.

Hmmm. Not being funny but couldn't some of the very peculiar mental phenomena  you have been experiencing coincide with the use of 5G in your neighbourhood? 

I don't know of course, maybe the timings all off, but what if they were connected? You must admit you have experienced a great deal of unusual psychic and mental phenomena. I wouldn't have thought 5G would help your situation and help you regain mental clarity and focus. I'm not having a go, but I do not think all of the things you believe about yourself, that you are a Reptilian etc....are entirely within the realm of reality. I think something may be playing games with you.

I once had a waking dream experience where I was taken onto a spaceship. I immediately knew it was a bullshit mind projection and I told them to stop fucking with me and leave me alone. I experienced several such waking hallucinations over the course of several days due to a Kundalini experience. Suffice it to say, I knew someone or something was fucking with me. Not had them since and have no wish to be the plaything of strange demonic entities with a warped sense of humour.

I hope you don't sense any disrespect in my words, none is intended. I'm just going on what I think about what happened to me.

Edited by Truthspoon

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Hmmm. Not being funny but couldn't some of the very peculiar mental phenomena  you have been experiencing coincide with the use of 5G in your neighbourhood? 

I don't know of course, maybe the timings all off, but what if they were connected? You must admit you have experienced a great deal of unusual psychic and mental phenomena. I wouldn't have thought 5G would help your situation and help you regain mental clarity and focus. I'm not having a go, but I do not think all of the things you believe about yourself, that you are a Reptilian etc....are entirely within the realm of reality. I think something may be playing games with you.

I once had a waking dream experience where I was taken onto a spaceship. I immediately knew it was a bullshit mind projection and I told them to stop fucking with me and leave me alone. I experienced several such waking hallucinations over the course of several days due to a Kundalini experience. Suffice it to say, I knew someone or something was fucking with me. Not had them since and have no wish to be the plaything of strange demonic entities with a warped sense of humour.

I hope you don't sense any disrespect in my words, none is intended. I'm just going on what I think about what happened to me.

the timing is off the issues in question occured between 2008-2010 the 5G system was just implemented about 2 months ago., and as far as entities fucking with me this one has been since 2010 , but i will say the ufo experiences were very real as my girlfriend at the time and family members also saw what i did. the entity and the ufo phenomena i believe are connected somehow i just don't know how maybe a door to another dimension was opened at the time i don't honestly know. as far as the song goes that was a pun at someone saying that i am a machine more than a person

Edited by Good_Reptilian

10 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

the timing is off the issues in question occured between 2008-2010 the 5G system was just implemented about 2 months ago., and as far as entities fucking with me this one has been since 2010 , but i will say the ufo experiences were very real as my girlfriend at the time and family members also saw what i did. the entity and the ufo phenomena i believe are connected somehow i just don't know how maybe a door to another dimension was opened at the time i don't honestly know.

No doubt about it there's something going on....the question is what is it, what's real and what isn't and what is reality anyway?

I was determined to close that door when it opened on me.... I just couldn't do with the adrenal hassle...... I'm a lazy guy who likes to take things easy and relax...... demons and alien abductions didn't suit my lifestyle at all.

I was speaking to my students yesterday about the Djinn and in Islam they believe if you see a Djinn you will die because it is so terrifying. Well my own small boast is that I saw a couple of Djinn and lived.... but it was certainly terrifying, didn't tell them though, I think it would have given me a reputation I would have to live down.

Edited by Truthspoon

16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Well I was determined to close that door when it opened on me.... I just couldn't do with the adrenal hassle...... I'm a lazy guy who likes to take things easy and relax...... demons and alien abductions didn't suit my lifestyle at all.

i hear you there , i didnt choose this they were flying over my city and county many people saw them, i was the one however that did follow them when they were flying low level over one of our factories and i went directly up to them 

i then saw one atop a mountain i drove up there and came upon it over a pond. after that i got followed by them and they eventually ended over my house and the rest is history so i guess its partly my fault because i couldn't keep my nose out of their business and had to see what they were.

Edited by Good_Reptilian

8 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

i hear you there , i didnt choose this they were flying over my city and county many people saw them, i was the one however that did follow them when they were flying low level over one of our factories and i went directly up to them 

i then saw one atop a mountain i drove up there and came upon it over a pond. after that i got followed by them and they eventually ended over my house and the rest is history so i guess its partly my fault because i couldn't keep my nose out of their business and had to see what they were.

What did their vessels look like? I personally do not believe in physical UFO's and believe, as did Jacques Vallee who spent years investigating them and inspired the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, that they have an extra-dimensional rather than extra-terrestrial origin, and their vessels may not be physical things at all..

Could it not be that they were some kind of new American high-tech vessel? Some say the Nazis had created flying saucers. I imagine there's some incredible things which can be achieved using metal craft and powerful magnetic fields....

Tell me more, it's certainly interesting.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Jacques Vallée

Paranormal research[edit]

In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space Committee, Vallée claims to have witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of an unknown object orbiting the earth. The particular object was a retrograde satellite – that is, a satellite orbiting the earth in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation. At the time he observed this, there were no rockets powerful enough to launch such a satellite, so the team was quite excited as they assumed that the Earth's gravity had captured a natural satellite (asteroid). He claims that an unnamed superior came and erased the tape. These events contributed to Vallée's long-standing interest in the UFO phenomenon. Vallée began to correspond with Aimé Michel (who would become a lifelong mentor and research collaborator) in 1958.

In the mid-1960s, like many other UFO researchers, Vallée initially attempted to validate the popular Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (or ETH). UFO researcher Jerome Clark[3] argues that Vallée's first two UFO books were among the most scientifically sophisticated defenses of the ETH ever mounted.

However, by 1969, Vallée's conclusions had changed, and he publicly stated that the ETH was too narrow and ignored too much data. Vallée began exploring the commonalities between UFOs, cults, religious movements, demons, angels, ghosts, cryptid sightings, and psychic phenomena. Speculation about these potential links were first detailed in Vallée's third UFO book, Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers.

As an alternative to the extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis, Vallée has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected.

Vallée's opposition to the popular ETH was not well received by prominent U.S. ufologists, hence he was viewed as something of an outcast. Indeed, Vallée refers to himself as a "heretic among heretics".

Vallée's opposition to the ETH theory is summarised in his paper, "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects", Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH"). It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

1. unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
  2. the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;
  3. the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;
  4. the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and
  5. the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

What did their vessels look like? I personally do not believe in physical UFO's and believe, as did Jacques Vallee who spent years investigating them and inspired the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, that they have an extra-dimensional rather than extra-terrestrial origin, and their vessels may not be physical things at all..

Could it not be that they were some kind of new American high-tech vessel? Some say the Nazis had created flying saucers. I imagine there's some incredible things which can be achieved using metal craft and powerful magnetic fields....

Tell me more, it's certainly interesting.

they indeed were metallic not shaped like the typical flying saucer at all , one was a triangle, two were like shuttle shaped (yes like startrek no kidding), and one was a huge T shaped craft with lights down the belly and across the tail, all had strange marker lights and there were strange glowing orange orbs that were not physical but energy like that followed them. it was the t-shaped craft that took me one night when i was out in a field.

look up travis walton case

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

look up the TRAVIS WALTON case, BETTY AND BARNEY HILL, AND BETTY ANDREASSON CASES all the same stories, similar details

11 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

they indeed were metallic not shaped like the typical flying saucer at all , one was a triangle, two were like shuttle shaped (yes like startrek no kidding), and one was a huge T shaped craft with lights down the belly and across the tail, all had strange marker lights and there were strange glowing orange orbs that were not physical but energy like that followed them. it was the t-shaped craft that took me one night when i was out in a field.

2 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

after the encounter my skin changed texture and they burned a V shaped mark into my right thumb enlarge the pics to see details

MARK.jpg

SCALES1.jpg

I don't know dude.... That looks like sub-cutaneous water...... prickly heat and all that....

Not saying I disbelieve, just want to put the other options out there before going with the most extraordinary one.

if you look at the pic of my thumb (yeah i know i broke the nail in a car door) but if you look at the center of my thumb there a distinct V mark , that was painfully burned into my hand.

10 minutes ago, Good_Reptilian said:

ok i moved over here

Tell you a weird story about physical marks.

I was once mundanely repairing a puncture on my bike in London when I got a bit distracted and my hand slipped from the pump and I caught my arm on the jagged metal of the rear derailleur. The teeth bit into the skin and I found I now had two perfect incisions on my wrist which healed and resembled a number 11. Not kidding. Now I have heard that 11 is the devil's number because 10 is supposed to be God like perfection and the devil always wants to be 1 better...... numerological mumbo jumbo.

Anyway at the time I had a weird African girlfriend who was a Shaman in her own country and I suspect was demon possessed. Still, she was a good drinking partner and we had a lot of fun for a while..... but some weird and dangerous things happened when I was with her.

Anyway. one day she was looking for something apparently, on my body, then she saw the 11 mark on my wrist and she said, ''so that's where it is!'.

Bearing in mind I never mentioned anything about having a weird 11 shaped scar or any such thing.

There's a lot of weirdness out there, little rituals created by an accident while mending a bike which then take on some kind of demonic ritualistic significance.....  It's a funny old dimension.

• Thanks 1

i was under the "ship" well call it and this sandy like material poured out onto me looked like small specks of black pepper it burned into my skin felt like bee stings and this "layer" started covering my skin and i felt a very hot burning sensation in my thumb and actually WATCHED the mark form on my thumb it was like a laser in its precision. the craft then left the area. the only thing that concerns me (i am christian) is the mention of the mark of the beast on the right hand. i certainly hope it's not that.

Well if you've got a mark of the beast then so have I.

You showed me yours so I'll show you mine.... I thought something similar at the time... I thought, shit, now I have the devil's mark....

But now it doesn't bother me, I think it was just an attempt at creating some kind of false controversy or ritual just to suck me into their bullshit.

It used to be more pronounced but has faded over time.

20191004-180128.jpg

Edited by Truthspoon

On 9/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, Good_Reptilian said:

As I have said in another post ,in the beginning smoking was good for you ,then it was safe for another 50 years until it became dangerous . Just a side note 2 years ago the world health organization put out a statement saying they expected the world cancer rate will go up by 50% in two to four ,it was one in three back  then, if you believe in coincidence that happened to be two years before the roll out of 5G, they either have a crystal ball and a good medium or they knew what was coming

As you can see I don't believe in coincidence

They are around us, we just can't see them.  There's an 8000 year old African tribe talking about these coming out of the woodwork and showing them how to do things, then they went back to the Sirius star system, of which these people still believe is their spiritual home. It stands to reason they know more about astronomy than we do, they've been around a while.  Credo Mutwa said they were reptilian beings in tight fitting suits that mask how they really look, allegedly some previous shamans had experience with a dead one..    Aleister Crowley drew a picture of his Guardian Angel that he communed with and imparted him knowledge, it was what we call a grey.  They're in ancient cave paintings, in religious teachings,  folks are being "abducted" and describing them, folks see them during sleep paralysis episodes, I experienced this.  We are built with limited vision capabilities, and as such can't see them unless under an extraordinary circumstance.  They're like our minders, our shepherds.  They mess with us, tag us, study us, perform for us in the form of poltergeists and what have you, although that phenomena does have a lot to do with EMF and human energy interacting with each other.  Their tech development seems to have paralleled ours, in the 50's and 60's they used to be some clunky looking things that wobbled all over, and they told contactees from the time that they were from Mars, Venus, or Mercury, now they are from black holes, and quarks, travelling light years to see us.... It is what it is. 

Before they were extra terrestrial, they were considered to be of the spirit realm, which is more of a dimensional thing. The extra terrestrial connection is recent.

• Thanks 2

Hiya, I know what's going on. I've got a long history of fighting in the astral. There are astral dementors out there. All that is, is the out of body experience and we can all do it BUT this is also matter based and you do have your body. One of the biggest bullshits around that the astral is based upon energy. No, many people are moving on this level, you'll find the dead there, all shoved downwards and there's no escape...yet. We are also there as well but alive and closed off from it, we have here more of a body system and when you die, many level just peel off and often to dangerous levels.

The point I'm trying to make is that there are PEOPLE, not beings who are injuring people from underneath with all kinds of fucking shit, like with razors, knives, poison, etc you get it, nothing extraordinary but occultists are smashing the living fuck out of people using the stolen creative functionality on the planet. You can't see through it because of an illegal system of multi dimensional mirrors, which I can see. Adam Weishaupt believe it or not is still a serious fucking problem as he has resplatted (reincarnated in occult) more than 6000 times since that thing sprogged out more than 200 years ago. He works on an automated frequency which it's behaviour is set to destroy people from the astral and has been an enormous problem and fucking seriously dangerous problem He's classed as an Omnoid Virus. 

We've got one the realm, which is holding the so called dead down as well and it's been illegally and secretly been sliced up into many different dimensions to hide the truth from us all. The pressure is massively coming down from above. 

"Alien invasions don't come in spaceships because we don't have any...." There's a massive force of aliens reincarnated onto the planet to stop the living occult and rescue the place. Its been the only way to get aliens (help) down here. Don't get much support for working our arses of either as me and many others have wiretapped and smashed into on the occult control zone of real telepathy, used to be know as mind control. We are not greys either. No that's the basement level of the soul of humanity which your body is built around and it's grey because of the damage the global elite has done to you. Your living bio state is connected to the planet and if you've been into ley line research, you will have seen the industrialisation of them. It's choking the life out it whilst Little Miss Rule Britannia is sat on the stolen benefits and smashing the living shit out of Pleiades because that's connected to here as well. The reason Pleiades is written into the first degree of Fuckmasonary... Anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:10 AM, Truthspoon said:

Well if you've got a mark of the beast then so have I.

You showed me yours so I'll show you mine.... I thought something similar at the time... I thought, shit, now I have the devil's mark....

But now it doesn't bother me, I think it was just an attempt at creating some kind of false controversy or ritual just to suck me into their bullshit.

It used to be more pronounced but has faded over time.

20191004-180128.jpg

Me too ,I have two scars close together on my left wrist that make the number 11 and my misses says I sound like the devil when I'm snoring, however I'm sorry to disappoint I can put them down to angle grinders and not demonic possession 

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, Clarissa said:

Hiya, I know what's going on. I've got a long history of fighting in the astral. There are astral dementors out there. All that is, is the out of body experience and we can all do it BUT this is also matter based and you do have your body. One of the biggest bullshits around that the astral is based upon energy. No, many people are moving on this level, you'll find the dead there, all shoved downwards and there's no escape...yet. We are also there as well but alive and closed off from it, we have here more of a body system and when you die, many level just peel off and often to dangerous levels.

The point I'm trying to make is that there are PEOPLE, not beings who are injuring people from underneath with all kinds of fucking shit, like with razors, knives, poison, etc you get it, nothing extraordinary but occultists are smashing the living fuck out of people using the stolen creative functionality on the planet. You can't see through it because of an illegal system of multi dimensional mirrors, which I can see. Adam Weishaupt believe it or not is still a serious fucking problem as he has resplatted (reincarnated in occult) more than 6000 times since that thing sprogged out more than 200 years ago. He works on an automated frequency which it's behaviour is set to destroy people from the astral and has been an enormous problem and fucking seriously dangerous problem He's classed as an Omnoid Virus. 

We've got one the realm, which is holding the so called dead down as well and it's been illegally and secretly been sliced up into many different dimensions to hide the truth from us all. The pressure is massively coming down from above. 

"Alien invasions don't come in spaceships because we don't have any...." There's a massive force of aliens reincarnated onto the planet to stop the living occult and rescue the place. Its been the only way to get aliens (help) down here. Don't get much support for working our arses of either as me and many others have wiretapped and smashed into on the occult control zone of real telepathy, used to be know as mind control. We are not greys either. No that's the basement level of the soul of humanity which your body is built around and it's grey because of the damage the global elite has done to you. Your living bio state is connected to the planet and if you've been into ley line research, you will have seen the industrialisation of them. It's choking the life out it whilst Little Miss Rule Britannia is sat on the stolen benefits and smashing the living shit out of Pleiades because that's connected to here as well. The reason Pleiades is written into the first degree of Fuckmasonary... Anyway

THIS is why I bang on about love. and this is why pleidians need some peoples help. A timeline war essentially between pleidians and reptoids/ their allies which started far beyond this planet, the truth of this planet is that we are all refugees of this timewar, trapped in 3d whilst some dicks mess about in various dimensions keeping us trapped with various methods.

Do you know about starseeds? I think this is what you are referring to having other beings on the planet in order to help out? Starseeds are very real and like most of it, I once laughed at the idea of them too. But, we are all multidimensional AND all extra terrestrial.