Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Child Abuse & Paedophilia By The Elite

Posted (edited)

From 30 seconds into this video David says the elite control the crematoria which makes it easy to dispose of bodies.

In the case of the Unitied Kingdom, The Masonic Corporation of the City of London own possibly the largest cemetery and crematorium in Europe, located in East London.

1200px-Gate_and_sign_CoLC%26C.JPG&f=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Cemetery_and_Crematorium

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

David Icke Headlines, yesterday ....

'Former politicians, police and security services are to be summoned before a new inquiry into alleged child sex abuse “involving people of public prominence associated with Westminster”.

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA), which begins today, is to examine allegations of historic coverups, conspiracies and a tolerance for paedophilia in the highest levels of government.

MI5, Scotland Yard, former ministers, MPs, party whips and peers are among witnesses to be called over three weeks of hearings.

A spokesperson for IICSA said it will be examining “whether Westminster institutions, including political parties, government departments, law enforcement or intelligence agencies, have failed or are still failing to protect children from sexual abuse”.

Sir Edward Heath, Sir Cyril Smith and Lord Greville Janner (all unsuprisingly given titles by the Crown) are mentioned. 

I have no real hope of any living, high-ranking establishment paedophile being prosecuted.  They will be protected, as the scale of abuse imo is so

great, it would shake the country to its core.

download-331.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-child-sex-abuse-paedophile-ring-inquiry-cyril-smith-a8803936.html

Posted (edited)

Youtube has deleted numerous videos relating to institutional child sexual abuse by the establishment.  Even those posted by the MSM.

I found this one (with difficulty) concerning the North Wales boys sexual abuse scandal.  Both investigations the Jillings Report and the Waterhouse inquiry were corrupted. 

Evidence was destroyed.  Freemasons were heavily involved as were undisclosed "senior people"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Masons were abusing boys from North Wales "care" homes, but the police and Government covered it up.

I believe in giving people second chances, but there is absolutely no coming back from pedophilia.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2019 at 8:23 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Masons were abusing boys from North Wales "care" homes, but the police and Government covered it up.

What was the result of these investigations? I can't find out how many people were convicted.

Edited by Reinold

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Reinold said:

What was the result of these investigations? I can't find out how many people were convicted.

You wouldn't find any information because you defend Freemasonry, the MSM and the establishment in most of your posts.

I've asked you twice whether you are a Freemason, but you decline to answer, or say you're not because you are a woman. You know there are women Freemasons too.

You are a CONFUSNIK, spouting mockery, sarcasm and egotism in your comments.

Get lost.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Reinold said:

If you think you are going to derail this very important subject about paedophilia within the elite, which David Icke supports 100%,

think again lady.

Justice is being denied to those children sexually abused by people in positions of power.

I´m not advocating for them to be killed, but exposure, in case you misrepresent the video I have posted below.

Uplifting music for those who agree with me.

Does anyone else know how many people were convicted?

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Does anyone else know how many people were convicted?

10.... with 4 more still under investigation, but with all the fires burning documents and the classification of documents and investigations .... nothing ever happens.... there is no justice, there is just the satanic abuse, of children, by untouchable (in this limitation) cunts.

Edited by ink
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Freemasons delete webpage on paedophile Gordon Anglesea’s libel judge

https://www.davidicke.com/article/397240/freemasons-delete-webpage-paedophile-gordon-angleseas-libel-judge

'Convicted paedophile, police superintendent and freemason Gordon Anglesea is dead.

in 1994, Anglesea was famously awarded £375,000 in libel damages against four media organisations who presciently linked Anglesea to allegations of child abuse by suggesting he had been a regular visitor to the infamous Bryn Estyn children’s home in North Wales.

But the libel judge – Sir Maurice Drake – gave a monstrously biased summing up in favour of Anglesea, in which he said:

“Experience in the courts shows that where men and women, boys and girls make complaints of sexual assault they do sometimes make up stories, either completely or exaggerate some incident out of all proportion so that it no longer bears any relationship to the truth.

“And of course a complaint that someone has sexually assaulted you is comparatively easy to make up and difficult to rebut. It is the nature of a sexual complaint that no one else is likely to have seen it.”

It turned out – unsurprisingly – that Justice Drake was, like Anglesea, a freemason.'

th?id=OIP.32Gb7ilJ087b59kxTDq_VgHaD4%26p

Posted (edited)

He was a fucking Methodist. They are even worse than the Baptists.

Baptists are the worst paedophiles in the world.

Edited by Reinold
Than for that

3 minutes ago, Reinold said:

AND A FREEMASON AND POLICE OFFICER.

The Judge was also a Freemason who let him off and awarded him damages, before justice was finally served years later.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reinold said:

I´m not defending Methodists nor Bapists, but if the MSM would give full disclosure, I´m sure Judaism, pro rata of population would have much higher numbers.

This Dispatches programme is a rare example of criticsm by MSM of paedophilia committed by the Jewish Community.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I´m not defending Methodists nor Bapists, but if the MSM would give full disclosure, I´m sure Judaism, pro rata of population would have much higher numbers.

LOL! It is common knowledge that Baptists are the biggest paedophiles in the world. Methodists are probably not far behind.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Reinold said:

LOL! It is common knowledge that Baptists are the biggest paedophiles in the world. Methodists are probably not far behind.

What's your source?

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

What's your source

Have you ever heard of a man called Elvis Presley? Or Jerry Lee Lewis?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Have you ever heard of a man called Elvis Presley? Or Jerry Lee Lewis?

What´s your source that Baptists have the most paedophiles pro rata of populations?

1 minute ago, Reinold said:

There is no smoke without fire.

So with that statement you proclaim that ALL conspiracy theories are true.... well ok then :)

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Thanks for your video and introducing me to The Conscious Resistance on Youtube.

Here´s another good video from your source.