Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ink

The Donnie Watts Generator

Recommended Posts

Has anyone tried to build one of these 'Free Energy Generators' ?

 

After reading a post today .... I want to try and get one made!

 

This is a link to a PDF of this particular engine:

 

http://www.free-energy-info.com/SChapter8.pdf

 

And this is a video in which the same PDF is read:

 

 

 

 

If you have experience of this .... I would like to know!

 

Thanks for any help :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one for the Apprentice. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/5/2019 at 5:20 PM, ink said:

Has anyone tried to build one of these 'Free Energy Generators' ?

 

After reading a post today .... I want to try and get one made!

 

This is a link to a PDF of this particular engine:

 

http://www.free-energy-info.com/SChapter8.pdf

 

And this is a video in which the same PDF is read:

 

 

 

 

If you have experience of this .... I would like to know!

 

Thanks for any help :)

 

 

The narrator in this diabolical film lies, this idea was thought about probably before he was born, for those interested in free energy, pick a place that has a plentiful all year round supply of running water, I will let you work out what kind of device will supply free energy, all you need is tree wood to make it.

 

What he the former device is showing you is a rip off of what Viktor drummed up a half century earlier, which does not work.

 

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately just about every free energy device talked about on you tube is fake, really does muddy the waters which I guess is the idea.

 

A good way to tell is when you have no obvious energy source to achieve what they claim.

 

It occurred to me recently that we already have free energy devices/generators, which many people have and use. For example, solar panels - a free energy source which we just need to tap into. Once a panel has been constructed and set up we get free energy for the lifetime of the panel. Same goes for wind, tidal, geothermal etc.....  The tricky part is harnesing this energy in a useful form. I recently stumbled across Sterling Engines again, keep forgetting they exist! If you're interested in  this sort of thing, here is my latest favourite you tube guy explaining it, he does a great job and in typical British fashion powers it with a cup of tea :)

 

 

I also believe that some free energy technologies have been suppressed for being 'too good', mainly those connected to atmosheric electricity.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the film Bob .... I enjoyed that :)

 

So what we are saying is that .... No we haven't made the 'engine' in the OP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is interesting with regards atmospheric electricity. He has a 17th century physics book with a very interesting drawing of atmospheric electricity interacting with a tower. The tower he looks at is fascinating, seems to be generating electricity from water flow. There are no records of its orginal construction or purpose.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ink said:

Thanks for the film Bob .... I enjoyed that :)

 

So what we are saying is that .... No we haven't made the 'engine' in the OP!

 

I thought you'd like it and no, we haven't made the engine in the OP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only people promoting free energy are:

  • Jokers doing it for a laugh to see who tries it and wastes time/money
  • Charlatans who will only let you have the plans if you send them money
  • Sincere but inexperienced experimenters who don't know how to use test equipment properly and/or don't understand how test equipment can give misleading results

I'm not stupid enough to deny it might be possible, given our incomplete understanding of physics. It might even have been achieved already in some military or government lab, but is very complex and expensive to do. Or maybe it's being kept hidden because the short-term disruptive economic effects considered too troublesome to deal with or that it will inevitably be weaponised. Such a breakthrough won't be limited to something in a box that powers you home/car for ever. It will be a breakthrough in physics that will make nuclear power look like candles!

 

If the OP device worked the world would have beaten a path to his door - or he would have been 'suicided'!

Just look up charlatan Keshe and his fake claims, or Hope Girl and the Quantum Energy Generator (where they did at least give the plans out for free!), or Steorn, the Irish free energy company gone without trace.

 

There are thousands of recalcitrant physics students the world over who would love to be the first to discover this technology. Claims have abounded for decades (oh yes, Tesla knew all about it - apparently), yet they come to nothing - unless you believe Hidden Hands always scrape all traces of workable plans off the face of the earth before they ever get released.

 

Now it's time for someone to come up with the usual lists of experimenters who have been suicided, poisoned, fell out of windows, heart-attacked, etc. because they did make the breakthrough...

 

Janet

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Janet

 

Thanks .... but I have zero interest in your limited, Wikipedia consideration of this supposed reality :)

 

  • Please keep in mind, that all of the current members have been to Wikipedia, and are familiar with the official versions of the events. They do not require your help to think your 'correct' thoughts.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • This site was not created with the purpose of forcing an opinion onto others. Interested people are welcome to join. As far as trolls and shills go... not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Janet W said:

The only people promoting free energy are:

  • Jokers doing it for a laugh to see who tries it and wastes time/money
  • Charlatans who will only let you have the plans if you send them money
  • Sincere but inexperienced experimenters who don't know how to use test equipment properly and/or don't understand how test equipment can give misleading results

I'm not stupid enough to deny it might be possible, given our incomplete understanding of physics. It might even have been achieved already in some military or government lab, but is very complex and expensive to do. Or maybe it's being kept hidden because the short-term disruptive economic effects considered too troublesome to deal with or that it will inevitably be weaponised. Such a breakthrough won't be limited to something in a box that powers you home/car for ever. It will be a breakthrough in physics that will make nuclear power look like candles!

 

If the OP device worked the world would have beaten a path to his door - or he would have been 'suicided'!

Just look up charlatan Keshe and his fake claims, or Hope Girl and the Quantum Energy Generator (where they did at least give the plans out for free!), or Steorn, the Irish free energy company gone without trace.

 

There are thousands of recalcitrant physics students the world over who would love to be the first to discover this technology. Claims have abounded for decades (oh yes, Tesla knew all about it - apparently), yet they come to nothing - unless you believe Hidden Hands always scrape all traces of workable plans off the face of the earth before they ever get released.

 

Now it's time for someone to come up with the usual lists of experimenters who have been suicided, poisoned, fell out of windows, heart-attacked, etc. because they did make the breakthrough...

 

Janet

 

Seldom do people use their ultimate free energy for themselves Janet, many strive to live but never actually achieve it, others flunk their way through life learning absolete zero, and some find their niche and go on to save many thousands using their own dint.

 

The question is this, where do we place ourselves amongst the stones of invention,  mystery and out right magic.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't think I have either been disrespectful nor attempted to derail the thread. I was contributing information that not everyone will have considered regarding "free energy".

 

One does not need to consult Wikipedia here, but a some understanding of physics may help. Perhaps Ink has that, perhaps not. Like I said, free energy may be possible, but is kept from us because it is too difficult or too dangerous to use at present.

 

Apprentice is right when he says it's not necessarily to be kept for the individual inventors. That's presumably why QEG and Hope Girl released their plans for anyone to make the device, people spent much time and money, but a real-world working model was never achieved. But hey Ink, please have a go making the Donnie Watts Generator from the published plans and let us know how you get on. (It's a shame the video didn't end by showing a working device. Is there such a video of it?)

 

If anyone has a device they claim works, but can't get anyone in 'established physics' to take them seriously there's an easy answer to that; use it in a developing country to power a school or village. That approach may be dismissed by the MSM as a crude publicity stunt, but if it works news of it will soon spread to other communities desperate for light and power. Word of this 'miracle technology' will soon spread.

 

Maybe I'm talking out of my ****, because here's a video of something working - apparently.
 

 

(That was five years ago and you still can't buy one!)

If Ink disagrees with my points, how about addressing them individually and not claiming a post he doesn't agree with is disrespect and derailing?

Edited by Janet W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Janet W said:

I don't think I have either been disrespectful nor attempted to derail the thread. I was contributing information that not everyone will have considered regarding "free energy".

 

One does not need to consult Wikipedia here, but a some understanding of physics may help. Perhaps Ink has that, perhaps not. Like I said, free energy may be possible, but is kept from us because it is too difficult or too dangerous to use at present.

 

Apprentice is right when he says it's not necessarily to be kept for the individual inventors. That's presumably why QEG and Hope Girl released their plans for anyone to make the device, people spent much time and money, but a real-world working model was never achieved. But hey Ink, please have a go making the Donnie Watts Generator from the published plans and let us know how you get on. (It's a shame the video didn't end by showing a working device. Is there such a video of it?)

 

If anyone has a device they claim works, but can't get anyone in 'established physics' to take them seriously there's an easy answer to that; use it in a developing country to power a school or village. That approach may be dismissed by the MSM as a crude publicity stunt, but if it works news of it will soon spread to other communities desperate for light and power. Word of this 'miracle technology' will soon spread.

 

Maybe I'm talking out of my ****, because here's a video of something working - apparently.
 

 

(That was five years ago and you still can't buy one!)

 

All of these devices are frauds Janet, you know that and I know that,

 

What people have forgot is how the conservation of energy works, you take a viable source of energy and convert it into another form and then return the energy back to where it came from without altering it, the only one of any use is water power.

 

Not only do we get light and electricity but materials for making food, here it is in full working order folks.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed Apprentice, but pointing out 'fraudstership' does not go down well here and it's interpreted as forcing my 'correct thought', etc! All we need is one working device, just one...

 

I have left the door open in my 'correct thinking' by suggesting such energy may be possible once we have a better understanding of physics. But at the moment such machines and plans for machines are bunkum.

 

But anyone with the appropriate engineering skills is free to try. The plans are widely assessable out there. Makes you wonder though, if the plans worked and produced free energy machines, how come the sinister 'Powers That Be' are allowing them to be circulated via the internet?

Here are just a few resources for so-called free energy plans and discussion. (None have been closed by the vested interests of the fossil-fuel industry, presumably because they know there is nothing to fear from their voluminous contents.)

https://www.overunity.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/the-flow-factory/free-energy-forum/212652212233174/

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/thermodynamics-chemistry/gibbs-free-energy/a/gibbs-free-energy-and-spontaneity

https://qegfreeenergyacademy.com/about/free-energy-generator-plans/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scientific-validation-keshe-free-energy-generator--2#/

I hope Ink gets the skills and resources together to build a Donnie Watts Generator, or something similar so all 'correct thinkers' like me can be proved massively wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Indeed Apprentice, but pointing out 'fraudstership' does not go down well here and it's interpreted as forcing my 'correct thought', etc! All we need is one working device, just one...

 

I have left the door open in my 'correct thinking' by suggesting such energy may be possible once we have a better understanding of physics. But at the moment such machines and plans for machines are bunkum.

 

But anyone with the appropriate engineering skills is free to try. The plans are widely assessable out there. Makes you wonder though, if the plans worked and produced free energy machines, how come the sinister 'Powers That Be' are allowing them to be circulated via the internet?

Here are just a few resources for so-called free energy plans and discussion. (None have been closed by the vested interests of the fossil-fuel industry, presumably because they know there is nothing to fear from their voluminous contents.)

https://www.overunity.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/the-flow-factory/free-energy-forum/212652212233174/

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/thermodynamics-chemistry/gibbs-free-energy/a/gibbs-free-energy-and-spontaneity

https://qegfreeenergyacademy.com/about/free-energy-generator-plans/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scientific-validation-keshe-free-energy-generator--2#/

I hope Ink gets the skills and resources together to build a Donnie Watts Generator, or something similar so all 'correct thinkers' like me can be proved massively wrong.

 

Judging by the lack of creativity or the lack of creations shown in my Hands and Minds thread, I don't think any free energy device will be materializing any time soon; Don't get me wrong here folks, I do know there are a few on DIF, who can make and or repair some things, but it truly shows how very vulnerable we are as a society when we see and here ideas like, saying; some do not want us to have things and will go out of their way to stop you having things, right there is the terrible imprinting of jealousy within society as a whole.

 

Did you know Janet, that if you did have a working water wheel in a totally independant setting, TPTB have even put in stipulations for the use of the water that your only borrowing from nature and giving it back again, they really do not want anyone being independant in any shape of form, even though there are old people in the community who are going either hungry or being cold in their homes.

 

All that is left to say is, one day we will all be old and vulnerable and if you have supported such ideologies, you will remember these words when your old and grey and vulnerable and wish that those with real life skills could make you a device to remain warm and comfortable when it minus 5 outside.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with you both (Janet and Apprentice), free energy may exist but the knowledge is currently forgotten/buried. I honestly believe Tesla was onto something, I also find myself wondering if all of his inventions were truly his or if he re-discovered some old technology. You can compare his Wardenclyffe Tower with old structures and see some resemblance. I think the ultimate truth is that we have plenty of energy all around us, but harnesing it is another thing entirely. We already know this for solar, wind, water, tidal etc, all essentially free energy but we have to build and maintain complex structures in order to harness it. Imagine one of those free energy videos but with someone making a solar panel and then measuring all the free energy that it produces - no one would be impressed because we already know about it. The same goes for atmospheric electricity, known about and accepted. There are many patented designs for antenna's designed to collect atmospheric electricity and they do look suspiciously like many of the 'spires' on top of old buildings. However, if tapping into this energy in a meaningful way means building structures like the those maginificent old buildings with spires then I guess it would cost way more than solar anyway! The amount of current in the atmosphere is small, althought the voltage is large, but only a small amount of power can be harnessed with the antenna's people have invented recently. Maybe I should get hold of an old building spire and test that, see if it beats the patented ones!

 

The last free energy scam to draw me in was the E-Cat, it sounded so promising. There was even a nobel prize winning physicist (Brian Josephson of Cambridge Uni) who looked at it and thought it was the real deal. He made a video telling everyone to look into it. This was back in 2011, still waiting to hear more 8 years later...... Have a look at this video, but you only need to watch the first couple of mins to get the gist. Seriously, don't watch it all, it is quite painful - this guy may be very clever and have won a nobel prize but he has no idea how to make a youtube video!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The power we get from our sun is 99 % of our food, the ready energy that drives the agri machines is also from the sun, but we are wasting it faster than it can be reproduced, this is not good.

 

If you take the period when most of the greatest cathedrals around the world were built, it was when the sun was at its greatest in the sky, here food was plentiful and the churches really took advantage of the situation and filed their tithe barns to bursting with riches beyond our wildest dreams as to the riches we as individuals have today.

 

The sun is the greatest engine known to man, but we must go half way and work with it, not against it.

 

The second greatest engine is humans themselves and what our monetary system is based upon, not the other way around.

 

It is high time we put our shoulders to our own wheels and push, not against those who give us an unfair exchange rate, but keep it for ourselves and those who truly deserve it.

 

We cannot use it for the greater advantage against another and deserve to keep any for ourselves and our yet unborn who will have nothing to look forward to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Janet W said:

All we need is one working device, just one.

Tesla had them,or you think he was a fraud to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

Tesla had them,or you think he was a fraud to?

 

Tesla is said to have had these devices. There is no hard evidence now (if there ever was) that he really had a free energy device, pulling electricity from the earth/atmosphere or anywhere else for that matter.

 

Have you studied Tesla's work? Do you understand how the Tesla coil works? Have you built one - even a miniature 9V one you can buy on ebay for a few dollars? (If not I suggest you do - they are fun and demonstrate Tesla's genius.) OK, so you don't really need to understand any of his work to understand the man, but if you do, it really helps sort the real stuff from the made-up stuff - of which there is a great deal.

 

Tesla is a hero of mine; he was a genius in the true sense. His work on AC made our lifestyle possible today, the polyphase electric motor being just one amazing invention. And anyone who suggests vested interests stifle innovation - well Tesla's work on AC transmission against all the power and influence of Edison and his financiers pushing for DC, shows this to be untrue. The best systems always prevail eventually. (Well Betamax and VHS was an exception, but guess which version professional broadcasters used?!)

 

Do you really believe that if Tesla had obtained free energy - by whatever method - over 100 hundred years ago with the technology available to him them that no one has  have reproduced it by now? What? No fanatical students beavering away in basements or labs all over the world, working with scraps of information that has leaked out? How could that be? So every successful attempt has been obliterated, all participants murdered? Come on...

I know two people who claim to have used free energy. One only wanted it to power his central heating. Neither of them were successful.

 

Janet

 

Edited by Janet W
clarity
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Tesla is said to have had these devices. There is no hard evidence now (if there ever was) that he really had a free energy device, pulling electricity from the earth/atmosphere.

so that is a yes(nothing wrong with that)

 

36 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Have you studied Tesla's work? Do you understand how the Tesla coil works? Have you built one - even a miniature 9v one you can buy on ebay for a few dollars? (If not I suggest you do - they are fun and demonstrate Tesla's genius.) OK, so you don't really need to understand any of his work to understand the man, but if you do, it really helps sort the real stuff from the made-up stuff - of which there is a great deal.

didn't build myself,agreed that it helps 

 

38 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Do you really believe that if Tesla had obtained free energy - by whatever method - over 100 hundred years ago with the technology available to him them and that no one has  have reproduced it by now? What? No fanatical students beavering away in basements or labs all over the world, working with scraps of information that was supposedly suppressed? How could that be? So every successful attempt has been obliterated, all participants murdered? Come on...

one could just kept them to them self(not because of evil goverments just because....)

 

pyramids are here,and this civilisation thinks they are tombs,most can even comperhed their original purposes ....(that being said there is a possibility that no one recreated his ideas)

 

last i know russian scientist(i'll have to dig out his name) continued Teslas path(or at least is trying)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Do you mean these guys?
 

Quote

Leonid and Sergey Plekhanov, graduates of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, claim they have spent years scrutinizing the Nikola Tesla’s patents and diaries and they believe that with his most ambitious project – transcontinental wireless energy transmissions – Tesla came very close to unprecedented scientific discovery that could be brought to fruition.

 

Undated but prior to 'fall 2014' . source: http://www.tesla-institute.com/index.php/nikola-tesla-articles/169-russian-scientists-wsnts-to-rebuild-tesla-tower

 

There is this story from China's PBS dated 10 July 2014

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/russian-physicist-brothers-plan-resurrect-teslas-wardenclyffe-tower

 

And this report of 'success' from Underground Science dated 17 October 2016.

https://undergroundscience.net/other/tesla-wardenclyffe-tower-prototype-finally-duplicated-by-physicists-in-moscow/

 

I cannot vouch for the veracity of these sources - although their trustworthiness should be checked and not taken for granted. I couldn't find an English-language source close to the original story.

These guys also had an  indiegogo fundraising campaign:  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/let-s-build-a-planetary-energy-transmitter#/

 

Lets not conflate two issues. Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower was to 'wirelessly transmit' energy, and had nothing to do with free energy as far as I know. I think these two facts sometimes get confused by non-technical writers. In any case, folks fret over 200 watts from a phone mast, 1 watt from their own phone and even a few tens on milliwatts from their wi-fi routers. How will they react if Tesla Towers wirelessly transmitted tens or hundreds on kilowatts around the place? Even I wouldn't like to walk through that!

 

Edited by Janet W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no....

academic and physicist from Krasnojarsk town

 

but google censorship is on fire today i can't find anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

no....

academic from Krasnojarsk town

 

but google censorship is on fire today i can't find anything

 

Try Bing, duckduckgo.com, dogpile, google scholar.

 

Other search engines are available. Google has some advanced search facilities that hardly anyone bothers to learn about and use. It's not hidden, it's not secret, it's not controlled by the Illuminati (well actually it might be!), it's just under "Google advanced search". 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Other search engines are available. Google has some advanced search facilities that hardly anyone bothers to learn about and use. It's not hidden, it's not secret, it's not controlled by the Illuminati (well actually it might be!),

yes i went to overdrive with that statment 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×