MisesRevived

Book Review of The Trigger: The Lie That Changed The World

Hey everyone. I finally finished reading Icke's new book "The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World" and wrote a book review on it (https://misesrevived.net/2019/10/05/book-review-the-trigger-the-lie-that-changed-the-world-david-icke/). I would love to hear what you think of it and elaborate further in this thread on some of the issues he discusses in the book if you've also already read it or know a bit about the subjects from elsewhere. Do you agree or disagree with my assessment in the book review? Let me know. Looking forward to hearing your perspectives. 

• Like 1

Well done for doing this review , MR ....

I have to confess I can't get enthusiastic about this new book ... 9/11 has been done to death ... Bottom line , the whole thing was planned and orchestrated by the cabal ( the Bushes , Rumsfeld , Cheney , Silverstien and the rest ) Using many Israeli operatives but also Saudi's and Americans ... The aim was to give a pretext for foreign invasions , clamp down on civil liberties at home , and to kick off worldwide fighting between muslims and christians/jews ....

Nearly 20 years on and this has all come to nothing .... the foreign wars have almost petered out .... all is calm in Europe , many years since any muslim van attacks , and people have just as much freedom as they ever had ....

So 9/11 was the lie that failed to change the world    

Despite all their hardest efforts , the Cabal just cannot make headway , there are other unseen factors at work opposing them , not least of these being the human will to resist being drawn into conflict. 

I invite David Icke to look out the window , go out and walk around his local area in the Isle of White . Has anything really changed in the last 20 years? What is astonishing is how little has changed , the same shops and roads  , similar cars ,  the same smiling faces ... no gestapo like police demanding to see your papers ...

And this isalso broadly true for hot troubled areas  like Iraq ....  pre 9/11 they had  Saddam Hussein with his secret police and torture gangs , now they have the US military ... nothing much has changed 

We do have to point out what the cabal are up to , that they do have Evil plans for humanity ... But for some reason , they just don't seem able to pull them off.

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

I'm sure , even now , David is thinking about the theme for his next book .... How's this for a title ..... 

Reptilian Replacement the truth which changed the world 

It was around the time of 9/11 that David hit the startled world with this idea ... That some top politicians , royalty and other elite were not human , but had been replaced by Shape shifting Reptilians ....

Extraordinary! ...On the flimsy of evidence DI had the confidence and courage to announce this publicly  ...Twenty years on this idea has gone mainstream ....

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien. ...... https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk

We now have a scores of reliable whistle- blowers ....like william thompkins , phil scnieder , randy cramer  who confirm the reptilian presence .... importantly Karl Mollison who gives the fine details involved in replacement and just how many this is done to .....

Reptilian Replacement is the  pièce de résistance of Icke's work ...it's what he's most famous for , what he will be remembered for ., and it's the key concept that will lead humanity to the real truth about the controllers behind the politicians and other humans.

It's a story the public has an appetite for ... it's crazy , outrageous, and deep down people know it's true ...

A book on this (preferably comic book format) will sell a million copies , because it's what humanity needs to move forward.  

On 10/5/2019 at 4:41 PM, MisesRevived said:

Hey everyone. I finally finished reading Icke's new book "The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World" and wrote a book review on it (https://misesrevived.net/2019/10/05/book-review-the-trigger-the-lie-that-changed-the-world-david-icke/). I would love to hear what you think of it and elaborate further in this thread on some of the issues he discusses in the book if you've also already read it or know a bit about the subjects from elsewhere. Do you agree or disagree with my assessment in the book review? Let me know. Looking forward to hearing your perspectives. 

So I read your review and it seems to concur with  what others have said , but i think the last paragraph says it best

"How you interpret it is thus ultimately up to you, but I definitely find it beneficial to read such heterodox and contrarian perspectives and ideas such as those by David Icke to broaden one’s horizon and to become a more reflected thinker, and thus recommend to read his works with this end in mind. Reality isn’t what it seems, so reading a wide variety of different perspectives and ideas provides one with more of a context to how one can interpret reality in various ways, and reason out what seems to be the most realistic and practical ideas to adopt as convictions.

Think critically; challenge authority; free your mind " ....di's book is but one interpretation of the 9-11- events...he asks a lot of questions , but he remains " stuck" in conspiracy mode....does he consider the fact that there were no planes or terrorists that collapsed the Twins or the Pentagon ??...one needs to look at the technical aspects of what happened on that day , to understand...and as to motive and Agenda, laying it at the feet of some 18th century psychopaths isn't the answer....I suspect di veered off into the weeds on this one....

• Like 1