Sign in to follow this  
awake

Fake Meat

Would you eat fake meat ?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-10-08/csiro-teams-with-takeaway-tycoon-to-make-fake-meat-fast-food/11583934

They are claiming that it tastes the same, yet others are claiming it is less healthy

Coincidentally i came across this doco which explains what it going on, mainly due to sustainability reasons, otherwise globally we are headed for a major food crisis

10 Billion - What's on your plate ? (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3592340/

Fake meat is for those who like to think about it, like vedgetarian sausages, it looks like a sausage, tastes like one but is made of soya, wraped in a jews foreskin..

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Fake meat is for those who like to think about it, like vedgetarian sausages, it looks like a sausage, tastes like one but is made of soya, wraped in a jews foreskin..

:classic_ohmy:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

I thought it tasted a bit sour :classic_huh:

I can remember a piece done on four corners or some show like that ,and was probably 35 or more years ago. This Japanese fellow in the food industry invented a process to make fake meat out of ,wait for it , human feces, pardon the pun but I shit you not.It looked the same and he said it tasted the same

True story

Imagine going to an expensive restaurant ordering a steak and about half way through you remembered that segment on the telly