Sign in to follow this  
Fluke

David ickes new platform Ickonic

Hi guys saw a video on Davids youtube earlier and was excited to see he is creating a new platform, long overdue in my opinion. I think a lot of us now agree that we need a new platform and need to get away from the silicon valley mass censorship that is taking place. 

Does anybody know when this is coming out and how to sign up? 

I'm not sure a new video "platform" is being created ....   I just put "ickonic " in search and it led to iconick.com  David Icke's store where you can find books and videos 

Here's the picture which is on the front of the latest video ..... Rather scary and confrontational , perhaps not the best choice? 

image.jpg?w=1920&h=1080

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Hi guys saw a video on Davids youtube earlier and was excited to see he is creating a new platform, long overdue in my opinion. I think a lot of us now agree that we need a new platform and need to get away from the silicon valley mass censorship that is taking place. 

5 November 2019

99.00 pounds per annum.

https://www.ickoniclaunch.com/

• Thanks 1

Wow £99 a year. Little out of my price range. Still could be exciting if we can see some content?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

5 November 2019

99.00 pounds per annum.

https://www.ickoniclaunch.com/

Opps ...my mistake , I didn't search deep enough 

Yes tpv take two .... there has to be massive psychic protection around this project ... the dark forces will try and influence mentally those in management positions , get them to make the wrong choices when hiring personnel etc ... I believe that's what went wrong with TPV take one .... we are all subject to this , I know many big decisions I made in my life were massive blunders , due to psychic mind-control I believe ...

I'm sure the Icke family have done their research and believe subscription based is the way to go ... Judging by the Gaia channel  there is a market for this , they have over half a million paid subscribers !!  lets hope Ickonic does as well 

It's a brilliant name I think .... Ickonic   and significant launch date , Nov. 5 .. lol ....very good ! 

Information about this is not easy to find and launch is less than a month away .When I searched , first link is ickonic.com , but Nothing  there about this project !!

I shall be saying a short prayer whenever I think of it ... such things do have an effect ..

"May the divine realm send forth protection to all involved in Ickonic , that no malevolent forces shall interfere , let this project go from strength to strength and help awaken humanity"  

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Fluke said:

All good ideas take off smoothly but then they need funding afterwards, this means that the membership fee, will be feeding the new and or old program there after, so it all depends on how many people join and or donate to the old system currently running/IE, books sales etc etc.

All that is left to say is, I hope this time it succeeds where it failed last time, and those who run it get paid what they are worth and do not take more than the system/people can afford to give.

I won't be joining because I need as much of my energy as possible, I will continue to add my support and interests on the forum..

15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

"Yes tpv take two .... there has to be massive psychic protection around this project ... the dark forces will try and influence mentally those in management positions , get them to make the wrong choices when hiring personnel etc ... I believe that's what went wrong with TPV take one .... we are all subject to this , I know many big decisions I made in my life were massive blunders , due to psychic mind-control I believe ..."

Maybe it's not dark forces making you make wrong choices; maybe it's creating your own reality - a self-fulfilling prophecy. We all create our own experience. Just saying, it's worth considering...

I wonder if the new venture will promote the more practical end of the alternative sollution model, or will they concentrate solely upon the same old same old news.

It might be advisable to take a feather out of Alan Watt hat and go through all of the up to date corporate reports, where he exposes what policies they have or plan to release.

Lots of other questions like, will there be a discount from current supporters who have bought their products/books, or will the news only be available to subscribers??

I do have some question marks over this new 'project'.

Firstly I appreciate that 'big tech' companies might not like the idea of a new alternative streaming platform being set up, and access to ad revenue might be limited, hence the subscription fee being quoted.

Also, any new video streaming website will need lots of storage space and bandwidth, so hosting costs won't be cheap. I note that the Ickonic Launch website is powered by Wix, which doesn't inspire me with confidence, but even so, an ambitious new project like this is going to require some serious cloud web=hosting solution, backed by a stable software platform to power it all. Which again might account for the annual subscription fee being quoted.

The irony is that while David Icke is warning us all about the power and influence that 'big-tech' Sillicon Valley companies have, his sons are seemingly embracing the same Sillicon Valley tech giants to power and support this new venture.

While I wish them all the best, I do find this all a bit curious to be honest.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I do have some question marks over this new 'project'.

Firstly I appreciate that 'big tech' companies might not like the idea of a new alternative streaming platform being set up, and access to ad revenue might be limited, hence the subscription fee being quoted.

Also, any new video streaming website will need lots of storage space and bandwidth, so hosting costs won't be cheap. I note that the Ickonic Launch website is powered by Wix, which doesn't inspire me with confidence, but even so, an ambitious new project like this is going to require some serious cloud web=hosting solution, backed by a stable software platform to power it all. Which again might account for the annual subscription fee being quoted.

The irony is that while David Icke is warning us all about the power and influence that 'big-tech' Sillicon Valley companies have, his sons are seemingly embracing the same Sillicon Valley tech giants to power and support this new venture.

While I wish them all the best, I do find this all a bit curious to be honest.

I seriously doubt that this new project is in any way about back-end infrastructure. It's about content and subscription money will probably go to pay for people's salaries and server costs that they'll have with wherever company they plan to distribute content.

After watching the promo video above I don't have anything positive to say about the TPV 2.0 so I'll just leave it at that.

Sounds good! I have 2 personal considerations though ...

(1) The cost - in my currency - over $180.00 subscription fee

(2) WIX

I'd like to join, but I haven't budgeted for it.

I'll be active on the Forum though.

I hope somehow we will be able to discuss some of the content here.

Best wishes to all involved with the launch of ICKONIC, and the very best for a successful channel and continuing growth in its intentions and endeavours.

• Like 1

The People's Voice was a disaster due to the people David Icke hired and finances.  He has to take the rap for that.

Serious mistakes were made by hiring Sean adl-tabatabai as the webmaster.  Sean and Jamie Icke feature in this video.  Sonia Poulton

has made allegations about the mangement of finances by David Icke and Ken O'Keefe who was a warrior for truth imo has turned out

to be a junkie and possibly controlled opposition.  Very sad state of affairs.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

I saw the video teaser for it on YouTube.  It's a little bit vague, it's paying 99 a year to contribute "content" to the platform.  I would assume one has to get their agenda and content approved?  I'm not necessarily going to contribute, I'm just waiting for some blanks to be filled in before I can fully understand what this is.   At first I thought "Oh, a new YouTube", but it's not just that.  I'm sure more info will come out. Looks interesting.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, metak88 said:

I seriously doubt that this new project is in any way about back-end infrastructure. It's about content and subscription money will probably go to pay for people's salaries and server costs that they'll have with wherever company they plan to distribute content.

Well that is true, but in order to host that kind of content, you are going to need some very good webhosting, bandwidth and server storage, which doesn't come cheap.

And when I say "that kind of content" I specifically mean high-quality video files, which can be quite large in size and would need good bandwidth in order for multiple viewers at the same time.

It got me thinking last night, about how Youtube for example must need a whole host of 'server farms' in order to host the massive amount of content that it does - probably terabyte after terabyte - yet it can offer this service 'for free' to its users.

Remember the days when anyone could host their own website themselves from a computer they had at home? That was the 'internet' at the time, and I guess some people still do so, but because their bandwidth is limited by their ISP, they are probably not 'rated' as highly by Google and other search engines because of 'slow page loading times'.

In order to 'keep up' with the competition, more people go with web hosting and cloud providers, with their networks of server farms, so in effect we are seeing a vast 'centralisation' of the internet, into sites hosted on massive cloud servers. And as a result, your small 'homegrown' home hosted website gets shut out.

In many cases, I've argued before in the past that the only reason there has been a drive to push people towards 'faster' broadband access, is because it just means that adverts can be loaded and displayed quicker.

And therein lies another problem with the internet, in order to meet the rising costs of hosting a website on ultra-fast reliable servers, more people need advertising revenue. And as the number of adverts increases, so the page load times come down, so more speed is needed...

• Like 1

@Grumpy Owl There's just not enough information available right now for us outsiders and all we can do is speculate and guess. I mean that whole video is filled with generic phrases and recycled promises. MSM bad, we the good guys, give us money. That's the whole message. I hope it's just me being cynical and they'll provide more info in following days.

Youtube is a humongous best and can't be compared with others. The amount of content is huge and basically every video is available in multiple resolutions/codecs etc. I can't even imagine how much storage they need...

Edited by metak88
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

And therein lies another problem with the internet, in order to meet the rising costs of hosting a website on ultra-fast reliable servers, more people need advertising revenue. And as the number of adverts increases, so the page load times come down, so more speed is needed...

That should read "as the number of adverts increases, so the page load times increase, so more speed is needed"

We only need ever faster broadband speeds to compensate for all the adverts and trackers. 😎

9 minutes ago, metak88 said:

@Grumpy Owl There's just not enough information available right now for us outsiders and all we can do is speculate and guess. I mean that whole video is filled with generic phrases and recycled promises. MSM bad, we the good guys, give us money. That's the whole message. I hope it's just me being cynical and they'll provide more info in following days.

I think you have every right to be cynical. David Icke himself urges people to "question everything", so cynicism is perfectly natural, unless you obediently believe everything that you are told.

Myself, I'm cynical about this from a 'technical' point of view, and the costs that would be involved, not just in setting up and paying for this new platform, but for marketing and the like.

41 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I think you have every right to be cynical. David Icke himself urges people to "question everything", so cynicism is perfectly natural, unless you obediently believe everything that you are told.

Myself, I'm cynical about this from a 'technical' point of view, and the costs that would be involved, not just in setting up and paying for this new platform, but for marketing and the like.

Jaymie Icke in the promo video above says how they want to grow this platform to be the world's first truly independent media platform.

I understand that as not dependent (and influenced) on advertisers and operate solely on subscriptions. That kind of independence. They'll use some third-party hosting/streaming solution and of course have to consent to their TOS.  Anyway, that's my opinion on this for now.

When I first saw it I read it as 'I con nick'. I must be slightly dyslexic. It's an interesting idea and I'm intrigued to see if people will spend money on something that has so far been free.

The more I think about this the more I think you can't sell the truth. Not liking this at all. I watched some of the videos after the peoples voice stopped functioning and David icke unfortunately seemed to blame everyone else and didn't take responsibility. He didjt apologise to the people who donated. I myself looking back donated quite a sum of cash, and I didn't think anything of it at the time. 

When the peoples voice started it was exciting. I just hope this isn't going to be a repeat of the peoples voice. Will have to wait and see. I love watching icke on youtube, but don't think I'll be donated but will see. 

There's only been a few short sound bite type videos on ickonic so far so until we know fully how this will operate I guess we can't judge. But I do have some concerns. 

I did like some of the shows on The Peoples Voice they used to have a spiritual show on there. I forgot the Irish blokes name but I used to wake up with him on in the background (working from home) fun times.

Just now, Fluke said:

The more I think about this the more I think you can't sell the truth. Not liking this at all. I watched some of the videos after the peoples voice stopped functioning and David icke unfortunately seemed to blame everyone else and didn't take responsibility. He didjt apologise to the people who donated. I myself looking back donated quite a sum of cash, and I didn't think anything of it at the time. 

Some interesting points Fluke ... particularly the part I highlighted ...

Regarding the viability of charging ... this is being done now by Gaia a sort of newage/ conspyracy/ Alien/ yoga channel ......... I guess Ickonic would be a more hard core version of that .... 

Incredibly , Gaia  have over half a million subscribers each paying $100 /year  

If Icokic could get 100,000 it could probably be viable ... still I find that hard to imagine ... look at this forum , and other conspiracy forums .. put them all together and there's only a few dozen people .... perhaps one of these may subscribe ....

Generally conspiracy people are unwashed and on the dole , not quick to part with cash , and suspicious of those asking for it ...

Gaia content needs to be carefully studied .... I think Ickonic will have to cover subjects like Yoga and Aliens to be successful 

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Generally conspiracy people are unwashed and on the dole , not quick to part with cash , and suspicious of those asking for it ...

What a pathetic and stupid thing to say 🙄 

So its not people who know there is something badly wrong with what they are being told and are searching for the truth? Nothing to do with being a critical thinker and researching into subjects that are obvious cover stories to hide whats really going on? Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to stop washing and bathing, resign my job and never spend another penny unless its for survival. 

Better tell David about your wild generalisations about people who care enough to discover the reality of the lies, he will probably stop washing too. 😂

• Like 1